India Women (108/4) secure a hard-fought 6-wicket victory over Pakistan Women (105/8) in the 7th match of the ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2024

Who will win the India W vs Pakistan W clash in the ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aliyah Riaz chanting shabaash to the skipper is the perfect face of chullu bhar paani.

The entire country is full of cheerleading hypocrites who are bad at their jobs and just looking for messiahs to pull them out.

They all want to just hit to the leg side

You don’t have to be international cricketers to play this kind of cricket

72/7..... Trying to sweep every ball. No offside game. LOL

What a grab that is from Richa Ghosh

iZ8aIpj.jpg

Pakistan W 105/8

Indian W need 106 runs to win the match.

Kya bolti public ? One sided phainta coming up or it will be close .

Target of 106 for India women to chase in 20 overs.

Below par score. Needs a great bowling effort to defend.

So winning just match after dozens of attempt is what you are proud off??

No wonder Pakistan cricket is in dire State.
Hor karo “Pakistan is rubbish without Rizwan and Babar”

You will have to agree with these fanboys

Lmao..even Ahmed Shehzad and Imam Ul Haq would have "buried" India on that dewbai pool wicket. It was Shaheen and the bowlers who won you that game.
Stop making excuses for @Rana’s suffering, as if he hasn’t been through enough already.

The two catches shelled by our girl have to be two of the all timer halwa catches ever shelled in the history of international cricket...:mad::(:eek::haha

Bruv that ball by Omaima….

Can mods please share a video of it here?

That ball was Pakistan cricket

If required rate goes to 7, Pakistan will start feeling

This is the 2nd instance in WT20 World Cup India have not hit a boundary in powerplay (1-6)

Instances India scored no boundaries in powerplay in ICC WT20 World Cup

vs Pakistan, Delhi, 2016
vs Pakistan, Dubai, 2024

Smriti Mandhana vs Sadia Iqbal

13 runs
24 balls faced
2 dismissals
6.5 average
54.2 strike rate

Fatima needs to bring the field in and invite India to go over the top

Milking is too easy here for them

Come on Sadia give us one over of a wicket and 3 runs max

Looks like India is beating Pakistan in yet another cricket match.

:kp

Believe me, Pakistan Women's cricket team bowlers have stolen the show today with their incredible fighting spirit.

With Aus in same group. I see Aus and one of NZ/Pak in semi finals. Indian batting looks short of confidence. They don't deserve to goto next round.

India beat Pakistan by six wickets in ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2024

India women beat Pakistan women by six wickets in the seventh fixture of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2024 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium (DICS) on Sunday afternoon. This was Pakistan’s first defeat in the ongoing mega event, while India claimed their first win.

Chasing a modest 106 to win, India achieved the target for the loss of four wickets in the 19th over. India’s captain Harmanpreet Kaur played a responsible innings and scored 29 off 24 balls including a four. Opening batter Shafali Verma top-scored with a 35-ball 32, hitting three fours. Jemimah Rodrigues was other notable run-getter for the winning team with a 28-ball 23.

Captain Fatima Sana was the most successful bowler for Pakistan, bagging two wickets for 23 runs in her four overs, while Omaima Sohail and Sadia Iqbal snapped a wicket each.

Earlier, after opting to bat first, Pakistan managed to score 105 for eight in their allotted 20 overs. Former captain Nida Dar top-scored for the side with 28 off 34 balls including a four. That Pakistan were able to get past the 100-run mark was due to a 28-run partnership between Nida and Syeda Aroob Shah (14 not out, 17b, 1x4) for the eighth wicket.

Wicketkeeper-batter Muneeba Ali (17, 26b, 2x4s) and Fatima (13, 8b, 2x4s) were the other batters to reach double figures.

For India, Arundhati Reddy bagged three wickets for 19 from four overs, while Shreyanka Patil took two wickets for 12 runs.

Pakistan will now take on the defending champions Australia on Friday, 11 October. The first ball of the match is expected to be bowled at 1900 PKT.

Scores in brief:

India beat Pakistan by six wickets

Pakistan 105-8, 20 overs (Nida Dar 28, Muneeba Ali 17, Syeda Aroob Shah 14 not out; Arundhati Reddy 3-19, Shreyanka Patil 2-12)

India 108-4, 18.5 overs (Shafali Verma 32, Harmanpreet Kaur 29; Fatima Sana 2-23)

Player of the match – Arundhati Reddy (India)

Pakistan’s next fixture: 11 October vs Australia (1900 PKT); Dubai International Cricket Stadium

With Aus in same group. I see Aus and one of NZ/Pak in semi finals. Indian batting looks short of confidence. They don't deserve to goto next round.
Pakistan isn't reaching semifinals

And if India can win their remaining games then deserve to be in the semi-finals else not. Seedhi baat no bakwaas

Pakistan isn't reaching semifinals

And if India can win their remaining games then deserve to be in the semi-finals else not. Seedhi baat no bakwaas
I have never seen Indian Women beating Aussie to be honest. Even in WPL, Aus/Eng players boss the league. Our female superstars are all gas and hype. They are mentally and physically weaker than Aus/NZ/Eng. Not being racist but our women cricketers need proper nutrition and exercise plans just like our men cricketers to compete at highest level. It will take us few more years to challenge Aus/Eng in women cricket.

I have never seen Indian Women beating Aussie to be honest. Even in WPL, Aus/Eng players boss the league. Our female superstars are all gas and hype. They are mentally and physically weaker than Aus/NZ/Eng. Not being racist but our women cricketers need proper nutrition and exercise plans just like our men cricketers to compete at highest level. It will take us few more years to challenge Aus/Eng in women cricket.
Too many rhetorics

Group A standings after India Women secure a hard-fought 6-wicket victory over Pakistan Women

YfXwBWu.jpg

Pakistan are still above India despite the loss.

From Group A, NZ and Australia should qualify.

Woman cricket I always find boring. Unlike men cricket, Foreign girls are naturally more built to play the sport.

It's unfair tbh. Just look at the size of aussie and British girls and compare them to the size of Asian?

Their built bigger, stronger etc. And women cricket doesn't get enough money to develop a proper system to close the gap

Woman cricket I always find boring. Unlike men cricket, Foreign girls are naturally more built to play the sport.

It's unfair tbh. Just look at the size of aussie and British girls and compare them to the size of Asian?

Their built bigger, stronger etc. And women cricket doesn't get enough money to develop a proper system to close the gap

Women's cricket is boring as of now. I agree.

It is slow paced in nature. Reminds me of middle school cricket.

Woman’s cricket is equivalent to under 13s boys level why would anyone waste there time watching such thrash !!

Speaking during the post-match presentation ceremony, India vice-captain Smriti Mandhana:

“As a bowling unit, we were very disciplined and in the field we were good too. We could have done with a better start with the bat, but we will take this."

“We were thinking about it (Net Run Rate) but me and Shafali weren’t able to time it well. So we didn’t want to get to a place where we were chasing the game, but NRR is surely in our heads. This game will give us some momentum and hopefully we can keep going in this tournament.”

Back