Indian immigrants preferred over Pakistanis and Bangladeshis – Why?

akki

Local Club Captain
Runs
A recent survey looking into attitudes towards immigrants of different origins has thrown up some interesting figures.

YouGov asked 1,668 UK adults whether immigrants from various parts of the world had made a positive or negative contribution to British life.

While immigrants from India received a healthy positive figure of +25, their South Asian counterparts are in negative territory. Bangladeshis have a net figure of -3. Pakistanis fare even worse at -4. Net figures are calculated by taking away the figure for “negative contribution” from the figure for “positive contribution”.
https://in.yahoo.com/news/indian-immigrants-preferred-over-pakistanis-064359022.html

Indian hindus are quite happy to shed their original culture and religious values so assimilation is far less difficult.

Also like in India, Indian hindus are victim of love crusades where Hindu women get married to white men at a rapid rate. These mixed marriages and families also help with assimilation and familiarity.

As a Brit, I too find Indian immigrants more pleasing than Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. We were given the title British Raj for a reason, the Indians recognised our imperial majesty and fair conduct and in turn we appreciate their efforts to integrate.

Because they commit less crime and achieve more educationally. Although they still lag behind the Chinese community that respect.

The stats are there for everyone to see.

Some thought provoking replies already. :))

Some Pakistani posters say after 28 age we don't assimilate, some are now saying we are too docile and give up our culture/religion to fit in not sure whose word to take on this.

Indian Hindus are not too religious. Though many are still not open to assimilation, they are not rigid either. They are open to change.

Indian Christians have no trouble assimilating with Western culture.

Indian Muslims, I have not met many in US, but the few I met, they are a bit more reserved than Hindus and Christian brothers.

Stereotypes of Indians being docile and minding their own business helps.

Indian Americans also tend to marry outside of their community if they are born in US. Marrying a White or Hispanic is not uncommon. Many such cases exist.

Talk to an average joe on the street and he won't be able to tell an Indian apart from a Pakistani or Bangladeshi.

Religion. Islam makes it harder for followers to assimilate, i don't think i need to explain it in anymore depth.

Talk to an average joe on the street and he won't be able to tell an Indian apart from a Pakistani or Bangladeshi.

He may mistake a mohajir pakistani for an indian or bangladeshi, but other pakistanis don't look indian.

I prefer my neighbors to be Indian immigrant, fresh ones. They are quiet, follow the rules, do not bother anyone, keep it to themselves, they do not waste time trying to start a random conversation, Immigrant Indians are the best neighbors anyone could ask for.

keeping in mind we have different communities here there are few Question which should not be answered.

I prefer my neighbors to be Indian immigrant, fresh ones. They are quiet, follow the rules, do not bother anyone, keep it to themselves, they do not waste time trying to start a random conversation, Immigrant Indians are the best neighbors anyone could ask for.

Really? Where do I get one? My neighbours are all white, they are okay but I think I'd prefer an Indian one now. The one thing I don't want is a Pakistani neighbour, the kids would be loud and noisy and the parents rude. I hope that's not being racist by the way, obviously they aren't all like that.

Well I’ve had very well behaved Pakistani neighbours too. In fact all desi immigrants I met were behaved well.
In my opinion, the perception stems from the “lone wolves” and some “supposedly” educated foreign born Pakistanis who are terrorism-sympathisers and some who’ve even indulged in terrorism locally. You hear the news of one going to Pakistan for a visit or two and then coming back to his city only to blast himself off in a busy market.
This has led to islamophobia and unfortunately the well behaved people of Pakistani origin face the brunt.

Well I’ve had very well behaved Pakistani neighbours too. In fact all desi immigrants I met were behaved well.
In my opinion, the perception stems from the “lone wolves” and some “supposedly” educated foreign born Pakistanis who are terrorism-sympathisers and some who’ve even indulged in terrorism locally. You hear the news of one going to Pakistan for a visit or two and then coming back to his city only to blast himself off in a busy market.
This has led to islamophobia and unfortunately the well behaved people of Pakistani origin face the brunt.

You forgot the grooming of underage girls and love jihad, those also lead to poor perception of Pakistanis by us British.

Indians are willing to shed their beliefs and way of life easily. They behave well and are willing to give in and not argue for their position. In short, they can be termed as subservient and docile enough to not be considered a cultural threat by the native majority.

Additionally, a lot of well behaved ones notoriously disassociate themselves with anything Pakistani. Some identify themselves as "British", others as "Indians", which doesn't help improve the perception at all.

The elephant in the room reason: better educated across the board.

Where I am from, Indians were attacked and killed because those who discriminate couldn't tell the difference between Hindu and Muslims.

The elephant in the room reason: better educated across the board.

I disagree Jamaican's/Caribbean's are the least educated and are much more "liked" than Indian's

Where I am from, Indians were attacked and killed because those who discriminate couldn't tell the difference between Hindu and Muslims.

Indians aren't really liked that much, they are usually only wheeled out as an exemplary community when the white person wants to have a go at Pakistanis/Muslims.

Just watch the tv shows made in England, you will see blacks are far more popular as screen idols.

I disagree Jamaican's/Caribbean's are the least educated and are much more "liked" than Indian's

I believe the question was who was the preferred immigrant, not who would you rather go out for a meal with.

I believe the question was who was the preferred immigrant, not who would you rather go out for a meal with.

Well more White people live in Brixton Peckham etc than they do in Southall Wembley Newham.....

That can definitely be true as North Indians and Pakistanis look alike, but when a survey is conducted people are usually asked directly about their perception of the countries. There's no guessing required.

Last edited:
He may mistake a mohajir pakistani for an indian or bangladeshi, but other pakistanis don't look indian.

False, most muhajirs (read as urdu speaking) families, including my own, hail from North India and Indian Punjab and hence they look like them. Although the waters have been muddied a bit over the last seven decades due to intermarriages between Punjabi, Pathan, Urdu speaking families.

So no, the urdu speaking folks of Pakistan do not resemble Bangladeshis or people from South India.

However, for an average joe white guy ALL brown folks look the same.

Indians are willing to shed their beliefs and way of life easily. They behave well and are willing to give in and not argue for their position. In short, they can be termed as subservient and docile enough to not be considered a cultural threat by the native majority.

Or Indians are raised in a multicultural society hence know how to live with people who do not follow the same religion or culture.

What do you mean by shedding their beliefs or way of life? A Indian's belief or way of life is very different to a Pakistani's unless it s a muslim who shares the same religion.

So i dont know what culture or belief or way of life you are talking as you hardly know anything about Indian culture belief or religion.

I don't think it is true that Indians are docile or meek. We are very aggressive on the internet. Maybe because there is no one to stare us down, no eye contact, no threat, no intimidation..so we give as good as we get online. Anyone who calls us meek is a number one liar. Maybe in offline world we may act meek, but put us in front of a screen and we will be all over you. You won't know what hit you.

Because they commit less crime and achieve more educationally. Although they still lag behind the Chinese community that respect.

I will also add financially.

But all this wont be digested by a few here.

Do Pakistani immigrants care about what native British people think about them ?

Top 2 are Pakistanis and no.3 Indian is no longer in any position as she was shamefully told to leave. The rest not many have heard of here in the UK. Great point.

I think many have heard of the likes of Malala, Hindujas, Zayn, Lakshmi Mittal etc. Anyway this is a Guardian piece, I am pretty sure they have named these 20 people because they must have made some positive impact in Britain. Just because you don't know these people, you can't make a generalization for all Brits.

We've got people sitting in India telling us how popular they are as immigrants and that white people associate Freddie Mercury and Ben Kingsley with India. Couldn't find brown people to use as examples? That says it all.

Anymore more mentions of slave mentality, lower species etc will lead to direct bans.

Top 2 are Pakistanis and no.3 Indian is no longer in any position as she was shamefully told to leave. The rest not many have heard of here in the UK. Great point.

You do not make the UK. If Guardian calls them influential they must be knowing something you dont.

I think many have heard of the likes of Malala, Hindujas, Zayn, Lakshmi Mittal etc. Anyway this is a Guardian piece, I am pretty sure they have named these 20 people because they must have made some positive impact in Britain. Just because you don't know these people, you can't make a generalization for all Brits.

I know them, the average Brit doesn't. They know famous sports stars, singers, actors, politicians otherwise known as celebrities. As British Asians hold these sports more than British Indians, they are better known and even more popular.

Anymore more mentions of slave mentality, lower species etc will lead to direct bans.

You might as well close the thread, these are relevant points as to what British people feel, doesn't mean its true.

You might as well close the thread, these are relevant points as to what British people feel, doesn't mean its true.

There is a way to make relevant points without resorting to personal insults or insulting entire populations.

We've got people sitting in India telling us how popular they are as immigrants and that white people associate Freddie Mercury and Ben Kingsley with India. Couldn't find brown people to use as examples? That says it all.

YouGov is not Indian its a UK company.

FFreddie mercury was born to parents who were both from the present Indian state of Gujarat.

Ben Kingsley's father was of Indian origin just like Zayn Malik's.

You are the spokesperson of British people? Pakistani origin British are what percentage of British population?

I know them, the average Brit doesn't. They know famous sports stars, singers, actors, politicians otherwise known as celebrities. As British Asians hold these sports more than British Indians, they are better known and even more popular.

OK, I don't claim to understand British mentality or their likes and dislikes since I have never been there and never met a Brit my whole life. Read that Guardian piece a while back, hence posted.

I have met my cousin's friends in UK.Pakistanis. Very friendly people and had a good time with them whenever i visited. They dont drink, but dont mind if we do. Went with us to pubs and dinners regularly.

That is the beauty of living in a mulit-national countries. You get to meet the people from all walk of life and find & make ways to mingle with them.

ocioeconomic Status

Then there are differences in economic performance. According to 2010 data, Indians in the UK are far more likely to work in higher-skilled professional jobs than Bangladeshis and Pakistanis. A recent population survey found that 59% of UK women in a combined Bangladeshi-Pakistani category were economically inactive. The corresponding figure for Indian-origin women was only 32%.

British Bangladeshi and Pakistani communities have historically ranked highly when measuring average fertility rates by ethnicity in the UK. The fertility rate for British Indians is noticeably lower in comparison.

What this data collectively suggests is that due to superior occupational status, a higher proportion of two-income households and substantially lower fertility rates, British Indian households are far less likely to be dependent on welfare.

This is from the OP. Speaks volumes.

I do not claim to be their spokesperson. While you here claim to know what British think etc etc etc.

When you make crazy laughable claims British people think of Mercury or Kingsley when thinking of India, it has to be said they dont. :)

I am happy to see Dr Venkatraman Ramakrishnan at no 4, he is from my town :). Current President of the Royal Society and a Nobel laureate in chemistry, good that he migrated to England because he wouldn't have accomplished anything of significance here. He came to his birthplace in 2012 after he became famous and was riding a BSA Cycle in the town, that is humility !!!

Religion is the only reason, if they were Christian then they would be even more liked.

FFreddie mercury was born to parents who were both from the present Indian state of Gujarat.

Neither of those two identify with India, Zayn Malik on the other hand is a proud British Pakistani and Muslim. Proud to be from Bradford too as it happens.

Even British Indians don't like their own kind, just watch any film made by a British Indian such as Bend it like Beckham if you want a true picture of how 'popular' Indian immigrants are.

The thing is that the majority of people don't know that Kingsley is half Indian, he just passes himself as white where as most people do know that Zayn is half Pakistani in fact more people are surprised when they find out his mom's white, it depends on how a person identifies.

Neither of those two identify with India, Zayn Malik on the other hand is a proud British Pakistani and Muslim. Proud to be from Bradford too as it happens.

Even British Indians don't like their own kind, just watch any film made by a British Indian such as Bend it like Beckham if you want a true picture of how 'popular' Indian immigrants are.

The thing is that the majority of people don't know that Kingsley is half Indian, he just passes himself as white where as most people do know that Zayn is half Pakistani in fact more people are surprised when they find out his mom's white, it depends on how a person identifies.

You dont need to identify your origin by wearing it on your sleeves. Ben Kingsley spoke plenty about his Indian origin. He was even given a Indian Civilian Award Padma Shri.

Coz they are more education oriented and less in to their religion then Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are.Credit to Indian people for that.

They also accept western culture much more then the other two. This is nothing to brag about.

Besides socioeconomic status etc, events like the 7/7 tube bombing have a large impact on public perception.

I'd doubt that the average British person even knows that it was specifically British Pakistanis (and one Jamaican) that did 7/7. They'll just know it was Muslims.

What do you mean "why" lmao :)))

Sounds like you want us to butter you up and tell you why you're the best

Even in internet, I found British Pakistanis are more rigid than those Pakistani living in the native land. It's like.... British Pakistanis are a bit confused about their identity and hence try prove something every now and then.

In my personal experience, I'll feel more comfortable with a Pakistani living in Pakistan rather than a Pakistani living in UK.

So I am not surprised British Pakistani will have trouble in blending with the society.

Huge difference in British Pakistanis (2nd gen or more) and Pakistanis (1st generation i.e who have recently migrated).

Always got along with 1st gen Pakistanis and was close friends with a couple. I was treated really well by them and 3 of us (2 Indians and a Pakistani decided to share a flat together at uni).

Stark difference from British Pakistanis. They had a chip on their shoulder for some reason. Forget the Indians, the 2nd or 3rd gen Pakistanis used to look down upon the 1st gen Pakistanis.

Obviously, I am generalising. I have also met some absolute gems who were British Pakistani. But on a whole, felt like they had a chip on their shoulder.

Huge difference in British Pakistanis (2nd gen or more) and Pakistanis (1st generation i.e who have recently migrated).

Always got along with 1st gen Pakistanis and was close friends with a couple. I was treated really well by them and 3 of us (2 Indians and a Pakistani decided to share a flat together at uni).

Stark difference from British Pakistanis. They had a chip on their shoulder for some reason. Forget the Indians, the 2nd or 3rd gen Pakistanis used to look down upon the 1st gen Pakistanis.

Obviously, I am generalising. I have also met some absolute gems who were British Pakistani. But on a whole, felt like they had a chip on their shoulder.

Though could be that these brit asians didnt like our too desi ways :-0

Itachi;9734520[B said:
]Even in internet, I found British Pakistanis are more rigid than those Pakistani living in the native land[/B]. It's like.... British Pakistanis are a bit confused about their identity and hence try prove something every now and then.

In my personal experience, I'll feel more comfortable with a Pakistani living in Pakistan rather than a Pakistani living in UK.

So I am not surprised British Pakistani will have trouble in blending with the society.

This is a common accusation against *shudder* British Pakistanis, and one I have debunked many times, but I have no problem doing it again since once more it is being put forward. The reason many internet Indians don't like British Pakistanis is because we don't accept your self promotion unquestioningly. But that is the British part of us, not the Pakistani. Whereas you will get many native Pakistanis, dancing and singing to Bollywood tunes, that doesn't happen much with British Pakistanis. Not because we are biased, just it doesn't translate to Brits in general. Please don't take this to heart.

This is pretty much it and I don't have any problems admitting it as someone of Bangladeshi-origin living in the UK and the US. Don't know why this is so hard for some here to digest.

This article also raises some other factors for this difference in perception towards these three communities:

Migratory story
The initial flow of steady Indian migration started in the 1950s. As well as a notable number of politically disaffected Punjabi Sikhs, this flow included a stream of highly educated Gujarati migrants. Many ended up working as medical professionals in the NHS.

In the 1970s, a number of migrants of Indian origin sought refuge in the UK following their expulsion from Uganda. The stream of Indian migration from East Africa also included people fleeing state discrimination in Kenya.

The vast proportion of these migrants were well-educated and entrepreneurial. Indeed, following their expulsion, the backbone of the Ugandan economy crumbled under Idi Amin’s dictatorship. Ugandan Indians are collectively a British success story.

Many of the initial Pakistani and Bangladeshi migrants, on the other hand, originated from deprived regions such as Azad Kashmir, where the rate of Pakistani migration increased following the construction of the Mangla Dam in the 1960s, a project that left more than 250 villages submerged. Many others are from Sylhet and migrated following the damage caused by the 1971 Bangladesh liberation war.

Settlers from Pakistan and Bangladesh often filled manual jobs, particularly those in steel mills and the textiles industry. Due to poor English skills, many were unable to progress in terms of employment or to interact with the wider population. This continues to be a problem within Britain’s Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities, particularly among women.

Socioeconomic status
Then there are differences in economic performance. According to 2010 data, Indians in the UK are far more likely to work in higher-skilled professional jobs than Bangladeshis and Pakistanis. A recent population survey found that 59% of UK women in a combined Bangladeshi-Pakistani category were economically inactive. The corresponding figure for Indian-origin women was only 32%.

British Bangladeshi and Pakistani communities have historically ranked highly when measuring average fertility rates by ethnicity in the UK. The fertility rate for British Indians is noticeably lower in comparison.

What this data collectively suggests is that due to superior occupational status, a higher proportion of two-income households and substantially lower fertility rates, British Indian households are far less likely to be dependent on welfare. Therefore perceptions regarding welfare dependency may have fed into the YouGov figures.

Social integration
The YouGov figures could also be influenced by differences in social contact. There is the possibility that a high number of the respondents simply don’t have much experience of communicating with people of Bangladeshi or Pakistani origin.

The 2010 data shows that Bangladeshis and Pakistanis living in the UK have far higher levels of residential and social segregation than Indians. They are more likely to be part of social and economic networks which are predominantly made out of people from their own ethnic group. This is partly down to being occupationally segregated in the transport and hospitality sectors.

British Indians have higher levels of “social mixing” through friends, neighbours and work colleagues. This creates greater opportunities for positive contact across ethnic groups. “Outgroupers” may be less likely to experience positive contact with British Bangladeshis and Pakistanis due to the comparatively higher levels of social, economic and residential segregation within these groups.

Religious effect
The religious composition of the ethnic groups cannot be ignored either. A substantial proportion of UK Indians are either Hindu or Sikh. Britain’s Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are nearly all Sunni Muslim. And the 2010 data shows that UK Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are more likely to identify more with their faith (when traded-off against British identification).

Perceptions of homegrown terrorism and Islamic radicalisation could also have played a part in the negative net figures for the Bangladeshi and Pakistani groups. The ethnic background of perpetrators involved in domestic terrorist activities and UK citizens who have joined Daesh “as jihadis” or “jihadi brides” may be implicated in negative group perceptions, even if these people make up a tiny proportion of the population. Major cases of child sexual exploitation in places such as Rochdale and Rotherham are unlikely to have helped.

http://theconversation.com/poll-fin...ts-than-pakistanis-and-bangladeshis-why-96040

This is pretty much it and I don't have any problems admitting it as someone of Bangladeshi-origin living in the UK and the US. Don't know why this is so hard for some here to digest.

No immigrants are popular in the UK, not even Europeans, hence the Brexit vote which the campaign was built around stopping immigration. As I said earlier, the only time Indians are compared favourably is in order to have a go at Pakistanis, usually by the far right. Your average Brit just sees a brown face, they can't tell the difference between the different regional groups. If you are a UK based Bangladeshi you should have no problem digesting that.

Even in internet, I found British Pakistanis are more rigid than those Pakistani living in the native land. It's like.... British Pakistanis are a bit confused about their identity and hence try prove something every now and then.

And that I find true for Brit Indians as well, it's something about the Brits and their derivative Desis that is pretty annoying compared to the their North American or Australian counterparts.

Some people have already mentioned the reason, religion. Majority of Pakistanis that come over are quite religious and strictly follow it. My parent also fall in this category.

Over the nine years that I have lived in the U.S, my parents have never let me go out with anyone outside of desi friends simply due to religious differences. On the other hand, Indian parents assimilate very quickly and do not cause any rigidness in society.

Some people have already mentioned the reason, religion. Majority of Pakistanis that come over are quite religious and strictly follow it. My parent also fall in this category.

Over the nine years that I have lived in the U.S, my parents have never let me go out with anyone outside of desi friends simply due to religious differences. On the other hand, Indian parents assimilate very quickly and do not cause any rigidness in society.

Are your parents ok with you socializing with non-desi muslims? Like the Lebanese, Iranians or the Turks, for instance?

I wonder if it is just a cultural or a religious thing.

India rejects illegal migrants deal amid fears of mass deportations

India has backed out of an agreement on the return of illegal immigrants from Britain amid fears of mass deportations, according to a local report.

Narendra Modi, the prime minister, visited London for a summit of Commonwealth leaders last month, signing investment deals and holding talks with the Queen, Theresa May and cabinet ministers. One agreement tabled on the trip was left unsigned, however, as his government cited concerns about a British proposal to speed up the removal of Indian illegal immigrants.

Up to 100,000 people of Indian origin are thought to be living in Britain illegally, the highest number by nationality.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...eal-amid-fears-of-mass-deportations-dlws29wfq

No surprise to me that India has the highest number of illegal immigrants in the UK, many of them come over with bogus student visas, the same applies to Pakistanis it should be said. If Indian immigrants want to be welcomed, it is going to be necessary for India to take back those who come here under false pretences, the British public will not welcome the genuine ones while there is a perception that British jobs are being threatened by Indians who cheat the system.

Are your parents ok with you socializing with non-desi muslims? Like the Lebanese, Iranians or the Turks, for instance?

I wonder if it is just a cultural or a religious thing.

To be fair, I have never seen an Arab in our state outside of the mosque so I cannot say. However, nothing justifies closing yourself off from the rest of the society. Back when we lived in Pakistan (I was nine when we moved), they were very involved in the local community and didn't care with whom I socialized with. It was an immediate change after moving.

As I said earlier, the only time Indians are compared favourably is in order to have a go at Pakistanis, usually by the far right.

This isn't a far-right venture, it's a mainstream british poll. Negative 4 is a tough rating. What's going on over there to ellicit such disdain.. [MENTION=48620]Cpt. Rishwat[/MENTION] [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION]

I thought role models like Amir Khan and Zayn Malik had influenced the popular opinion on britpak community. What happened?

Last edited:
This isn't a far-right venture, it's a mainstream british poll. Negative 4 is a tough rating. What's going on over there to ellicit such disdain.. [MENTION=48620]Cpt. Rishwat[/MENTION] [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION]

I thought role models like Amir Khan and Zayn Malik had influenced the popular opinion on britpak community. What happened?

I didn't say it was a far right venture, I said the only reason anyone compares Indian immigrants positively is to legitimise criticising another group - usually the far right. This thread is a great example of it if you want to be blunt about it.

The poll is about immigrants not the Brit Pak community so you need to find another poll if you want to discuss that group.

Its a YouGov poll nothing more.

I suggest you read this and not get too excited.

"The YouGov figures could also be influenced by differences in social contact. There is the possibility that a high number of the respondents simply don’t have much experience of communicating with people of Bangladeshi or Pakistani origin.

The 2010 data shows that Bangladeshis and Pakistanis living in the UK have far higher levels of residential and social segregation than Indians"

What is your view on the 2010 data?

Because India have many established company's which are linked to providing various services in the UK (in other instances they may source their own talent to when it comes to running JLR for example) and also due to their superior economy. As a result you will see many Indian contractors work for some of the biggest businesses in England, Pakistan and BD do not have a relation of a similar magnitude.

Last edited:
Some companies are absolutely huge and can't do all the work by themselves despite how big their machine is, contracts are always available domestically and globally; if you have the proven capability / capacity to take on some of that work the UK will provide that oppourtunity, India in that regard are ahead of Pak and BD at present so it's only logical they would be preferred.

Not surprising. My experience with Indians has been very positive. Most down to earth people who believe in live and let live. They don't poke their nose in your matters and give you your space. Always trust worthy and go above and beyond their means to help you. The last guardians of morality in this fragmented and chaotic world.

Pakistani brand of Islam is the problem for Pakistanis, within and outside the country.

1668 is a tiny sample size for any of these type of surveys.

I did look at that but refrained from commenting because I wasn't sure what a normal sample size is in these surveys. But in any case, while I will agree that Indians are usually good hard working immigrants, that doesn't make them popular with the British public. Pakistanis are mostly hard working citizens as well, at least compared to the natives, but they do have some trouble makers as well, probably more than Indians. Might have something to do with the underclass, Pakistani underclass is quite similar to the white underclass. Indians appear less in the underclass anyway, but the ones that do usually end up being being absorbed through intermarriage whereas the Pakistanis/Bangladeshis don't so they stand out more.

The reasons are obvious. Bharatiya immigrants have in the last many decades have earned the reputation of being the crème de la crème among the immigrant ethnicities while on the other hand immigrant exports from other nearby nations have remained largely of the mediocre kind. Other posters can explain better the reasons behind such a disparity.

Stop trolling mate. The best immigrants from neighbouring countries and South Asia neighbourhood are the Chinese, they are the highest earner per capita and with highest educational background. Only downside is never know if the chap or lady is a spy of Monsieur Xi.

LOL. Where did OP get that from? Completely baseless.

Whites tend to see desis as all Indians here in North America. I don't know about UK.

LOL. Where did OP get that from? Completely baseless.

Whites tend to see desis as all Indians here in North America. I don't know about UK.
OP talked about UK.

You called his claim baseless.

Then you stated you don't know about UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP talked about UK.

You called his claim baseless.

Then you stated you don't know about UK.

Thread title doesn't have UK and opening thread didn't specify UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back