Indian Premier League | Day 18 | Delhi | Apr 27, 2016 | Match Thread

#GreenRoars

T20I Star
Runs
Delhi Daredevils Squad
Z Khan*, MA Agarwal, KK Ahmed, SW Billings, CR Brathwaite, NM Coulter-Nile, Q de Kock, JP Duminy, AA Herwadkar, Imran Tahir, SS Iyer, MK Lomror, CV Milind, A Mishra, Mohammed Shami, CH Morris, S Nadeem, KK Nair, P Negi, RR Pant, Pratyush Singh, SV Samson, P Suyal, J Yadav

Gujarat Lions Squad

SK Raina*, S Ladda, AD Nath, Amit Mishra, DJ Bravo, P Dogra, ER Dwivedi, JP Faulkner, AJ Finch, Ishan Kishan, RA Jadeja, SB Jakati, KD Karthik, S Kaushik, DS Kulkarni, P Kumar, BB McCullum, PJ Sangwan, JN Shah, UA Sharma, DR Smith, DW Steyn, PV Tambe, AJ Tye

Wow Zaheer Khan getting murdered. I guess it's time to retire.

He already has. And even Morris is getting murdered. He should retire too.. Is it?

Morris isn't going at 16 an over. I think Zaheer would be better off coaching India's next generation of trundlers instead of embarrassing himself. Teaching them how to be effective bowling at 125 - 130 kph. No one did that better than him. He has a lot of knowledge and wisdom to impart.

Dwayne Smith has to be one of the biggest underachievers in international cricket ever. An average of 18 after playing over a 100 matches. How?

Morris isn't going at 16 an over. I think Zaheer would be better off coaching India's next generation of trundlers instead of embarrassing himself. Teaching them how to be effective bowling at 125 - 130 kph. No one did that better than him. He has a lot of knowledge and wisdom to impart.

Really? Thats not where our bowlers bowl at. Please improve your knowledge. Even Bhuvi bowls at more than 135 plus

Dwayne Smith has to be one of the biggest underachievers in international cricket ever. An average of 18 after playing over a 100 matches. How?

Because he's probably the biggest hack in world cricket.

Morris lol finally he has got used to Indian conditions,coming good with ball and now some good shots with bat.

Gee what a match!

Take a bow Morris but that was some top notch death bowling from Bravo and especially Praveen Kumar.

Oh my :))

Chris morris 52(17) :bow:

Vindicated management's decision to roll out heavy mullahs for him.

Ah man sad about the loss damn PK and Bravo get it right,sadly Duminy choked if not DD was winning this.

Duminy lost it for DD.
Morris played knock of his life

Back