Indian Premier League | Day 6 | Rajkot | Apr 14, 2016 | Match thread

Love Ravi Ashwins bowling action. Always try to replicate it when im a bore.

Ashwin:

If I bowl well to righties, I won't bowl well to lefties.

If I bowl well to lefties, I won't bowl well to righties.

If I bowl well, I won't bat well.

If I bat well, you can be rest assured I didn't bowl well.

----

Seems to have worked on his bowling to righties after getting carted around.

Could have got 2 wickets another day.

Oh well....

27 off 28.

Too easy.

Murugan Ashwin.

1-0-19-0

Then 3-0-12-2

Not bad.

He spins the ball.

[MENTION=137677]Thivagar[/MENTION] - Watched today's game? Does he have any future in the international arena?

Had called it earlier that RPS were at least 20 short for a start as they should have got 180-200 as it looked at one stage they would have got 200.

Hey guys, not watching the match but following the scorecard, what in the world happened here?

Sharma to Bravo, FOUR, interesting, very interesting. Was standing well outside leg, somewhere around the ninth stump even before Ishant delivered. What does the bowler do? Follows him, Bravo makes more room and lofts it over cover. Sweet timing

How does that work? :))

Both parents Pakistani but you feel Indian?

Welcome brother.

But how does it work?

I really dont know, it is really hard to explain. Recent year saw a transition in my mode of thinking, which hitherto, was shaped by a repulsion against anything Indian. I mostly tried to admit to myself that Pakistan trumps India in all subjects. Be it sports, development, economy etc.. Ultimately, i came to the conclusion, that it was more of a hate that got implanted into myself. A delusion i persuaded myself. So while informing myself about India, i didnt feel any affection in my Pakistani descent anymore. Mind you, im not trolling.

Last edited:
I really dont know, it is really hard to explain. Recent year saw a transition in my mode of thinking, which hitherto, was shaped by a repulsion against anything Indian. I mostly tried to admit to myself that Pakistan trumps India in all subjects. Be it sports, development, economy etc.. Ultimately, i came to the conclusion, that it was more of a hate that got implanted into myself. A delusion i persuaded myself. So while informing myself about India, i didnt feel any affection in my Pakistani descent anymore. Mind you, im not trolling.

You are serious :murali, welcome to the rashtra brother :srini

I really dont know, it is really hard to explain. Recent year saw a transition in my mode of thinking, which hitherto, was shaped by a repulsion against anything Indian. I mostly tried to admit to myself that Pakistan trumps India in all subjects. Be it sports, development, economy etc.. Ultimately, i come to the conclusion, that it was more of a hate that got implanted into myself. A delusion i persuaded myself. So while genning up about India, i didnt feel any affection in my Pakistani descent anymore. Mind you, im not trolling.

Your reputation precedes you brother.

So while the post may look trollish, we know you ain't no troll.

You should one day make a thread about this (if you ever feel like).

I am fascinated by how things changed for you.

Bravo is a legend.

He hit Bhatia himself.

Only those who regularly watch IPL would know what a torture fest Bhatia is.

Your reputation precedes you brother.

So while the post may look trollish, we know you ain't no troll.

You should one day make a thread about this (if you ever feel like).

I am fascinated by how things changed for you.

Thanks for acknowledging my sentiments. Good idea. Hopefully i wont put the national sensitivities of some Pakistani posters off, by disclosing my feelings.

Back