Indian Premier League | Day 6 | Rajkot | Apr 14, 2016 | Match thread

#GreenRoars

T20I Star
Runs
Gujarat Lions Squad
SK Raina*, S Ladda, AD Nath, Amit Mishra, DJ Bravo, P Dogra, ER Dwivedi, JP Faulkner, AJ Finch, Ishan Kishan, RA Jadeja, SB Jakati, KD Karthik, S Kaushik, DS Kulkarni, P Kumar, BB McCullum, PJ Sangwan, JN Shah, UA Sharma, DR Smith, DW Steyn, PV Tambe, AJ Tye

Rising Pune Supergiants Squad
MS Dhoni*, Ankit Sharma, B Aparajith, M Ashwin, R Ashwin, AK Bains, R Bhatia, SM Boland, DL Chahar, AB Dinda, F du Plessis, PSP Handscomb, Jaskaran Singh, MR Marsh, JA Morkel, IC Pandey, IK Pathan, NLTC Perera, KP Pietersen, AM Rahane, I Sharma, RP Singh, SPD Smith, SS Tiwary, A Zampa

Let's see if Gujarat Lions can do anything to Rajat Bhatia.

He may possible be the greatest T20 bowler ever.

Try smashing his deliveries. :D

Sangwan had the similar hype as Kohli in U-19 days when they won the WC,says so much about how determined one has to be to come into national level.The dude wasted all of it on stupid parties in Delhi,lets see how does in comeback i guess he was banned?

Csk core 1 vs csk core 2! Chennai wins no matter what :msd. Backing Pune in this game nd the tournament.

Sangwan had the similar hype as Kohli in U-19 days when they won the WC,says so much about how determined one has to be to come into national level.The dude wasted all of it on stupid parties in Delhi,lets see how does in comeback i guess he was banned?

Yes
Failed a dope test

Ok just finally got a chance to watch IPL match

And what have they done to the kits and graphics they look so cheap. Especially the graphic did they hire someone from PTV sports?

I am sure it wasnt this bad last year or year before.
And look at the pitch the middle of pitch is so green that it literally look like part of outfield.

Ok just finally got a chance to watch IPL match

And what have they done to the kits and graphics they look so cheap. Especially the graphic did they hire someone from PTV sports?

I am sure it wasnt this bad last year or year before.
And look at the pitch the middle of pitch is so green that it literally look like part of outfield.

:)) I don't think they would hire someone from PTV sports. I am sure they hired a new fashion designer though.

Somehow under Dhoni everyone comes to know their place,KP performing well in IPL after long time.

RR gone down badly ,stupid by KP.Smith should come one down and KP 2.

This Pune Giants team is loaded. Its unfair to the opposition.

The same with RCB too. I wish there was some balance in terms of talent.

This Pune Giants team is loaded. Its unfair to the opposition.

The same with RCB too. I wish there was some balance in terms of talent.

?
Gujarat has Baz,Finch,Faulkner,Bravo,Raina,Jadeja,Dinesh lol.

?
Gujarat has Baz,Finch,Faulkner,Bravo,Raina,Jadeja,Dinesh lol.

I agree.

There are some poor teams like Punjab, Delhi, Hyderabad who are 1 man teams. They can use a few players from these loaded teams.

I agree.

There are some poor teams like Punjab, Delhi, Hyderabad who are 1 man teams. They can use a few players from these loaded teams.

Well CSK groomed its players over the years- Raina,Ashwin,Jadeja and even Bravo,Faf became regulars later- Delhi,Punjab had all the seasons for doing this but they keep chopping and changing every season.

Well CSK groomed its players over the years- Raina,Ashwin,Jadeja and even Bravo,Faf became regulars later- Delhi,Punjab had all the seasons for doing this but they keep chopping and changing every season.

Some teams have used resources well , and used local players better than others.

Some teams have used resources well , and used local players better than others.

Exactly,MI was crap first 2 seasons look how they still kept the core intact got Pollard,Malinga and now Jasprit ,Rohit and made them regulars- KKR did something similar too,Virat has been playing in RCB since the start even when he wasn't a star.

Punjab and Delhi have been absolute crap even Rajasthan was very good at grooming the core sadly 3 bad apples lead to many issues.

Finally Dhoni gets 22 from 10 he would be furious with KP /Smith/Faf/Mitch

Unreal finishing by Dhoni.

DK lulloo as always.

It was a brilliant over by Bravo but still 20 runs were taken off it.

Before Asia Cup, Dhoni was struggling to hit boundaries and most of the fans were after him for not retiring and were expecting him to retire after WT20. He really struggled for for one and a half year before Asia Cup. But since Asia Cup, he seems to have got his hitting abilities back. Thanks to Bangla fans and Rubel Hussain.

Last edited:
Dhoni still got it in IPL.

Could do nothing in SF when he had to tee off.

He did well in Asia Cup and WT20 with the limited chances he got. He played 9 matches in Asia Cup and WT20 together and he was dismissed only once and that was against NZ where he scored 30 and was the highest run scorer for India. In all the remaining matches, he didn't get much chance to face many deliveries. That's why he finished not out in all those innings.

He did well in Asia Cup and WT20 with the limited chances he got. He played 9 matches in Asia Cup and WT20 together and he was dismissed only once and that was against NZ where he scored 30 and was the highest run scorer for India. In all the remaining matches, he didn't get much chance to face many deliveries. That's why he finished not out in all those innings.

He still has the ability to graft and play good knocks even in tough conditions in LOI.

But pure hitting (in international) has gone down.

But recently. there is some spark in him but then he didn't get too many chances to tee off in pressure situations (except in SF where he couldn't do anything).

Lisa is killing Ramiz,Sanjay over there way better than others hope she continues. Murgan looks finished.

Is Murugan related to RaviChandran?

Or are they happen to have the same last name?

Who is this Lalloo Ashwin?

Ravichandran should change his Lastname to stay as far away as possible from that Murugan Abomination.

Ishan Jain: "Start of the over: R Ashwin's college junior is into the attack and End of the over: R Ashwin's college junior got 'attacked'

:))) :))):maqsood

Back