Indian Premier League (Match 38) - 20 October, 2020 - KXIP [167/5] beat DC [164/5] by 5 wickets

Hope Maxi does not get choked at crucial moments playing reverse sweep!

Delhi missing Nortje.

If Punjab wins this, they would have beaten Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi in their last three games, i.e. the top 3 teams in the points table.

With any other team it would be a cakewalk. But with Punjab you just never know. :))

Ashwin is a terrific spinner in T20s. I would pick him in the next t20 WC in India.

Neesham inclusion has added solid depth to the Punjab team here , Neesham give much needed assurance to top order

Punjab win. Excellent all round performance. Keeps them in the play off hunt.

Delhi missing Nortje.

If Punjab wins this, they would have beaten Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi in their last three games, i.e. the top 3 teams in the points table.

They should drop either of Stoinis or Hetmyer (at least one of them don't get enough ball to bat) and go with Rabada, Nortje and Sam.. That'll be a superb pace trio... (Sam to finish his quote before death overs).. An attack of Rabada, Nortje, Sam, Ashwin and Axar will be best in the league..

Last edited:
They should drop either of Stoinis or Hetmyer (at least one of them don't get enough ball to bat) and go with Rabada, Nortje and Sam.. That'll be a superb pace trio... (Sam to finish his quote before death overs).. An attack of Rabada, Nortje, Sam, Ashwin and Axar will be best in the league..

Can Sam bat? Because Hetmyer batting skills(hitting skills) are awesome and their weakness also is their batting. Bowling is good once Nortje is back.

Back