Interesting Question

justcricket2012

Debutant
Runs
A friend is buying a GM bat (He's 12), he's not worried about the price( He wants to get the LE )but one thing made me think.
Say:
A player who uses GM 808(Grade 2), will he able perform better if he uses a LE in future ?
And
the other way round if a player uses LE(Grade 1), will he not be able to perform as well as he did if he uses a 808?

May be a simple question but I am serious and it's worth thinking. Pls tell me thoughts?!

The GM LE could perform worse than a GM 101, theese bats are graded on looks not performance, my advice would be You are 12 unless you are playing Junior COunty cricket you don't need that yet, He might not even play cricket ever again.

The GM LE could perform worse than a GM 101
Maybe not that bad.... 101's are made from kashmir... But I can see what you're saying.. At his age I'd say a 606 or a 707 would be more than good enough....

Maybe not that bad.... 101's are made from kashmir... But I can see what you're saying.. At his age I'd say a 606 or a 707 would be more than good enough....

Kashmir willow can perform but Yes I did over exaggerate a 606 would be more than enough fo him.

It is a worrying factor that kids going behind high end equipments when they should focus on getting there basics right and practice regularly.You can have a screaming cat in your hand but if your game sucks then you will be the bunny.Get a decent priced bat and focus on cricket boys..Buying HIGH END bat doesn't make you a better player

Definitely agree with everyone else on this. Get a low end bat, pay your dues to the game, and then when youve earned a screaming cat, send Juilian an email.

Back