IPL 2018 | April 12 | Day 6 | Discussion Thread

UN talkz

First Class Star
Runs
Teams:

Sunrisers Hyderabad (From): Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson(c), Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, Shakib Al Hasan, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Siddarth Kaul, Alex Hales, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, T Natarajan, Mohammad Nabi, Basil Thampi, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Sachin Baby, Chris Jordan, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan

Mumbai Indians (From): Rohit Sharma(c), Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh

Is Duminy injured? He didn't play the first game

Cutting in for Mccleneghan and we need to let the Sr. Pandya bowl, what's the use of playing these AR's if we don't use them well.

Cutting in for Mccleneghan and we need to let the Sr. Pandya bowl, what's the use of playing these AR's if we don't use them well.

Pandya senior may not have been 100%.

I agree with cutting for mccleneghan

Pandya senior may not have been 100%.

I agree with cutting for mccleneghan

Looking at Cutting's bbl nos he seems a perfect hardik replacement, average to rubbish bowler but can tonk the ball.

Imagine if Mumbai could have it's 2 bowling coaches in their prime playing today.

Rohit Gone already. He has been in terrible form since the beginning of the SA series.

What an attack the Sunrisers have. Kaul and Sharma are really impressive for different reasons. Much better than rubbish like Unadkat and Siraj.

What an attack the Sunrisers have. Kaul and Sharma are really impressive for different reasons. Much better than rubbish like Unadkat and Siraj.

Kaul seems to have improved from being a 125k trundler to 135-140k bowler with a lot of variations.

I was hoping Ishan Kishan succeeds. He played like Pant today. Total hackish shots. No clue about the swing of Sandeep Sharma.

Siraj is the worst ever bowler to play for India. I am saying this keeping Vinay Kumar in mind.

We MI fans must be the only known big team that is absolutely used to really bad starts to tournaments and still knows that we have a good chance of winning the trophy.

Is it me or does Suryakumar reminds of Angelo Mathews? Easily pulled a 145 kmph ball in front of square

We MI fans must be the only known big team that is absolutely used to really bad starts to tournaments and still knows that we have a good chance of winning the trophy.

Why do we have to lose first 4-5 games every time though? Every time we have to revive ourselves the hard way.

Rashid khan is absolutely unplayable! Or are these batsmen poor players of spin?

A bit of both.

MI lost the core of their batting by the time Rashid Khan showed up.

Right now, they are in rebuilding mode. They are hoping to somehow get to 150-160 from here on. So they have to play RK carefully and not give him any wickets.

Stanlake is like Varun Aron. Ball comes to the batsman at 145k's and disappears at 150k's.

Rashid khan is absolutely unplayable! Or are these batsmen poor players of spin?

When batsmen bat well, bowler is poor. When bowler bowls well, batsman is poor.

Why don’t you give credit to players who performed well there?

I know you don’t like IPL and India, I got your point. Don’t have to show it in every post of yours.

When batsmen bat well, bowler is poor. When bowler bowls well, batsman is poor.

Why don’t you give credit to players who performed well there?

I know you don’t like IPL and India, I got your point. Don’t have to show it in every post of yours.

Are you feeling ok? Do you feel insecure? Show me a post where I criticise IPL because now either you are lying or confusing me with another poster. I'm asking a simple question is Rashid khan unplayable or batsmen like Pollard etc struggle against spin. What part of thatbis cricising india or IPL. Now if you kindly look through my history and find a post which is not constructive criticism and more hatred.

Are you feeling ok? Do you feel insecure? Show me a post where I criticise IPL because now either you are lying or confusing me with another poster. I'm asking a simple question is Rashid khan unplayable or batsmen like Pollard etc struggle against spin. What part of thatbis cricising india or IPL. Now if you kindly look through my history and find a post which is not constructive criticism and more hatred.
Are you not the one who talked about Indian fast bowling myth, Never watched IPL, etc.

Sandeep Sharma is an IPL bully. Bowls like a champion in IPL only to choke when given a chance in Team India.

I remember Sandeep Sharma getting tonked badly by Zim batsmen a couple of years ago. He had no swing or pace.

In IPL, he can swing the ball like BK at 135k+.

Sandeep Sharma is an IPL bully. Bowls like a champion in IPL only to choke when given a chance in Team India.

I remember Sandeep Sharma getting tonked badly by Zim batsmen a couple of years ago. He had no swing or pace.

In IPL, he can swing the ball like BK at 135k+.

Even BK is trundler on roads.

Even BK is trundler on roads.

Sandeep must have played a head of Siraj/Undakat and Thkur in Nidahas cup last month.

He is such a good bowler with new ball. Instead we had Thakur and Unadkat getting tonked by Lankan batsmen.

Sandeep must have played a head of Siraj/Undakat and Thkur in Nidahas cup last month.

He is such a good bowler with new ball. Instead we had Thakur and Unadkat getting tonked by Lankan batsmen.

Yes , he does bowl well with new ball. Deserved some more chances

Dhawan is such a boss. Easily India's 2nd best limited overs batsman after Kohli.

Apart from yesterday's rain shortened game, has any team won defending this year? I think, only in PSL ratio between % of win between batting first & 2nd is close; otherwise most T20s are won by chasing side.

Today, it might be a bit closer.

Bumrah's overs are finished :(

One more from him to cover Mustafiz, game would have been really close.

Needs one more so that Hooda can't keep strike every ball next over at the expense of a run out.

Back