IPL 2018 | April 12 | Day 6 | Discussion Thread

JP should replace Cutting in the next game. Much better batsmen. Cutting doesn't offer much with the ball anyway.

Funny how a bowling attack can go from looking mediocre to magical in the space of a few overs. Cuttings is a poor bowler though.

Rohit made a blunder, which Shakib did in the Final - in T20, preserve best 2 bowlers for last 3 overs.

Now, Hooda can win it with 1 hit from 4 balls, without changing end.

Funny how a bowling attack can go from looking mediocre to magical in the space of a few overs. Cuttings is a poor bowler though.
No one except cutting was mediocre, too many edges went to boundary not to forget the drop catches.

Cutting should go for a slower ball. Stanlake will want pace on the ball.

Hooda looks a better player than Jahdav. India should have invested in him instead.

Cutting should never be allowed in the team again and for god sake get a Cummins replacement in. Has santner been picked?

Cutting should be dropped for JP. Mumbai need to replace Cummins asap.

Srh bowling is very strong . They can defend any score . Don't think there batting is that bad . Just need to stop throwing their wickets away.

Shud have bowled a bouncer like pandya bowled vs bangladesh in wct20

Tough to target, guy is 6'7" - yorker was best chance, but still probably Stanlake would have managed to touch the ball.

Cutting should never be allowed in the team again and for god sake get a Cummins replacement in. Has santner been picked?

Santner was picked by csk and got out of the tournament before ipl starts due to injury.

Tough to target, guy is 6'7" - yorker was best chance, but still probably Stanlake would have managed to touch the ball.

Game was lost on that 6 hit by Hooda. Vinay Kumar weighed heavy on Rohit, should have given the last over to Sangwan instead of Cutting.

Cutting aint no Pandya, that's for sure. Either with bat or ball.

Santner was picked by csk and got out of the tournament before ipl starts due to injury.

Smith,warner,starc,rabada,jadhav,raina,coulternile,hardik pandya,cummins i knew were out but didnt knew bout santer :)
Anyone else i missed?

Pretty happy with how we came back to make match out of this. Score was 20 below par and We did all we could with resources available.

Both pollard and cutting can't play together in the team. Mumbai must need to pick quality overseas pacer. I think they should pick lockie Ferguson.

Smith,warner,starc,rabada,jadhav,raina,coulternile,hardik pandya,cummins i knew were out but didnt knew bout santer :)
Anyone else i missed?

Zahir khan the Afghan chainaman spinner picked by Rajasthan royals got injured and now ish sodhi is replacing him.

Back