IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
The first match of the IPl 7th Edition starts today in Abu Dhabi

Mumbai Indians Squad

RG Sharma*, CJ Anderson, JJ Bumrah, M de Lange, BR Dunk, CM Gautam†, S Gopal, Harbhajan Singh, JR Hazlewood, MEK Hussey, Z Khan, SL Malinga, SH Marathe, PP Ojha, KA Pollard, AT Rayudu†, K Santokie, Jalaj S Saxena, P Suyal, AP Tare†, AV Wankhade

Kolkata Knight Riders Squad

G Gambhir*, MS Bisla†, PP Chawla, PJ Cummins, DB Das, JH Kallis, Kuldeep Yadav, CA Lynn, SS Mondal, M Morkel, SP Narine, MK Pandey, YK Pathan, V Pratap Singh, AD Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, RN ten Doeschate, RV Uthappa†, R Vinay Kumar, SA Yadav, UT Yadav

Last edited by a moderator:
MI seem to have 2 of the most exciting prospects in this format, one with the bat and other the ball. It will be exciting to see how Corey Anderson (if fit) performs in a very alien environment, Indian team, ME environment, slow pitches etc.. Santokie was amazing in the T20 WC but I have a feeling he might be found out soon.

KKR seem to be filled with former stars, gambir, Kallis, Yousuf Pathan, will be interesting to see if they still have it.

Go Mumbai.

But I sincerely hope Bisla and Pandey perform. They are in my PP Ipl fantasy team.

Punjab have a very exciting team as well in Sehwag, Maxwell, Bailey and Perera all are massive hitters of the cricket ball!

30k516u.jpg

i6fh5i.jpg

20ab70h.jpg

bds9ph.jpg

Toss not far away to start the first Game of IPL 7.

Less than 2 hours left.

What a stupid show by SRK and MS..

Blind referee

Honestly i was confused too. When they showed the coin even i couldnt figure out what it was.

May be they can have a simple coin with heads and tails written on it on either side.

Is it sold out , full house crowd as was being reported several days before the IPL?

Honestly i was confused too. When they showed the coin even i couldnt figure out what it was.

May be they can have a simple coin with heads and tails written on it on either side.

It was written.

teams looks more balanced this time. It will be close ipl this time. Watch out for super overs ppers

Why does this match have foreign umpires? How can India hope to develop its own top quality umpires if it recruits foreigners for domestic tournaments?

Kolkatta teams are always super boring.

Time for Shakib and Pathan to light up some fire works.

Kallis is embarrassing himself and Gambhir has made sure that Mumbai wins this.

Why does this match have foreign umpires? How can India hope to develop its own top quality umpires if it recruits foreigners for domestic tournaments?

There are various other domestic tournaments for that. IPL is a top-billed event for BCCI, they need to have the best in the biz to make for a quality viewing.

Kallis proving his detractors that he could have played Tests for a couple of more seasons but retired prematurely.

Kallis is retained not only for his batting skills but also bowling skills.

Micheal Hussey is in Mumbai now?? wow if I was CSK i wouldnt havelet him go..

Also DD and KXIP on paper look pretty good...

Man Corey bowling like a trundler. He is better than that. Hopefully will smack KKR trundlers.

Why are people after kallis? He has faced so less balls and still has a better striker ate than Pandey

Pandey should open , and asked to go beserk , he needs to be given license to attack.

Both are playing the anchor role, one of them needs to get going. KKR is going no where at this rate.

KKR once had the explosive Brednon Mc Cullum batting for them , now its Jacques Kallis.

IMHO, Either Shakib or Robin should have been sent ahead of Pandey. Despite his just over the run-a-ball inning he looks very shaky and not boosting the RR of KKR.

One of these need to get out.

IMO, it should be Kallis. He is just wasting deliveries.

Shakib, Pathan are being wasted here.

:))) Zak for next fielding coach

For sometime now he is being an utterly awful outfielder. Despite his supposedly good bowling today (albeit mainly against clueless Pandey and so pathetically out of form Gambhir) I think his days for playing in Indian national colors are long gone.

lol this is turning out to be a pretty boring start to the season.. KKR always annoys me .. hate this team

Potentially Match losing knock in progress from both Pandey and Kallis. One of these need to step on the gas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back