Irfanullah Shah : Fast bowler from Bannu

ZTBL Under-19 vs Port Qasim Under-19 final on 19th December of un going under-19 league

Un going Under-19 League Final news
ZTBL 289 Hasan Talat 145
Khurram shahzed 3 wickets
Zainullah 3 wickets
Port Qasim at end of the day 10/2
Again Irfanullah shah Taken both wickets

Highest wicket taker in Under-19 league taken 54 wickets :bow:
Future of Pakistan team

Is he right arm or left arm?
How tall?
How quick?
Looks a great prospect along with ehsan adil, sadaf hussain, zia ul haq. boy Pakistan have some good pacers comming up the ranks.

He bowled brilliantly in first innings of Port Qasim's inning.

Is he right arm or left arm?
How tall?
How quick?
Looks a great prospect along with ehsan adil, sadaf hussain, zia ul haq. boy Pakistan have some good pacers comming up the ranks.

His Height is 6 foot
Dont know abt His speed
he is right arm pacer

Zia Ave in this year Under-19 is up to 25 last year his Ave was 20
where Irfanullah shah last year Average was better than Ehsan,Azizullah,Zia ul haq this year he proved himself again taken his team to victory

Last edited:
i will surprise if he dont had pace close to 140kph bcz he from Bannu Plus he is Pathan
his Height is 6 foot or more than that

Are you sure he is 17 only? Was listning to Basit and Rashid Lateef yesterday and they said players up 23-24 years old were playing in u19 tournament?

Are you sure he is 17 only? Was listning to Basit and Rashid Lateef yesterday and they said players up 23-24 years old were playing in u19 tournament?

Basit Ali sirf backwas karte rahty hai
Rashid Lateef Port Qasim Under-19 is lost to ZTBL so he is crying

i am told even Afridi is 4 years older than his stated age .

You mean younger, last i checked Lala was just above his 16th birthday :D

forget abt his age talk abt his Ability ho good he is
for me he is great bowler i think bcz he has taken most of wickets LBW or Bowled

hmm.. seems future prospect..!!!!!!!.. If the guy is as indicated as left in the picture ..then he'd probably be 17 years.. he looks so young..

forget abt his age talk abt his Ability ho good he is
for me he is great bowler i think bcz he has taken most of wickets LBW or Bowled

You have an amazing ability to tell the ability of bowlers by looking at scorecards. Your talent is wasted on cricket forums.

I think he must be very quick like waqar ( most wickets lbw and bowled), or he is a very smart bowler like asif who had a very high percentage of lbw and bowled wickets.

I think he must be very quick like waqar ( most wickets lbw and bowled), or he is a very smart bowler like asif who had a very high percentage of lbw and bowled wickets.

he deserved talent spotter Thread so we will know more about him :)

PCB really needs to look after him. We may get a gem here

hopefully some team will sign him in quaid-e-azam trophy

quetta should give him a go.

usually quetta team has very average players compared to the rest.

The average teams should improve their fortunes if they invest in young players.

lol and you know the best?

He is clearly not 17 year old. He has a full beard shaved at the age of 17?

Dont know who everyone is talking abt his age
no one talking he has taken 54 wickets in 8 three day matches at Under-19 level
12 wickets in Semi final vs Lahore Under-19
8 Wickets in Final vs Port Qasim

Confirm
Right arm Pacer
Irfanullah shah height is 6 foot 2 inch littel less than Ehsan adil

Last edited:
lol and you know the best?

He is clearly not 17 year old. He has a full beard shaved at the age of 17?

That is nothing surprizing actually.. Infact its quite common among guys to shave when they cross 16.

His speed is 80mph to 90kph means 135kph to 145kph
Good pace good height

Irfanullah shah first inning vs lahore under-19
Arslan Bejwa Bowled
Daniyal Zahid LBW
Kamran Afzal catch to WK
Ayuz-ur-rehman catch to WK
M.Aftab Bowled
Irfanullah shah 2nd inning vs Lahore Under-19
Fahad Khan bowled
Waris Khan bowled
mehran catch to WK
Ayaz ur rehman Catch to Fielder
Kamran Afzal catch to WK

IN FINAL
1st Inning
Ahmed bin Nasir LBW
Haris Ali bowled
Irshad khan catch by Fielder
Umair Ahmed bowled
rao waqar Catch by WK
Saifullah khan Bowled
2nd inning vs Port qasim
Kaleemullah khan bowled
Saifullah khan bowled

His most of wickets are bowler,LBW and WK catch
in last 3 matches he has taken 26 wickets i think so he is proving with time

Irfanullah shah first inning vs lahore under-19
Arslan Bejwa Bowled
Daniyal Zahid LBW
Kamran Afzal catch to WK
Ayuz-ur-rehman catch to WK
M.Aftab Bowled
Irfanullah shah 2nd inning vs Lahore Under-19
Fahad Khan bowled
Waris Khan bowled
mehran catch to WK
Ayaz ur rehman Catch to Fielder
Kamran Afzal catch to WK

IN FINAL
1st Inning
Ahmed bin Nasir LBW
Haris Ali bowled
Irshad khan catch by Fielder
Umair Ahmed bowled
rao waqar Catch by WK
Saifullah khan Bowled
2nd inning vs Port qasim
Kaleemullah khan bowled
Saifullah khan bowled

His most of wickets are bowler,LBW and WK catch
in last 3 matches he has taken 26 wickets i think so he is proving with time

ohhh thatz great...hope he'd make an international debut soon..

ohhh thatz great...hope he'd make an international debut soon..

only way he can make international debut Play for Abttoabad This year in Quaid-e-azam trophy and do well there and come to Pakistan team

but i heard there is rule u can not play Quaid-e-azam trophy and Inter region under-19 same year

only way he can make international debut Play for Abttoabad This year in Quaid-e-azam trophy and do well there and come to Pakistan team

but i heard there is rule u can not play Quaid-e-azam trophy and Inter region under-19 same year

Bhai use your common sense. Your favourite player from Karachi, Saud Shakeel is selected in the squad of QEA Trophy. So why can't he play QEA Trophy? Haris Ali Khan of PQA U-19 Team is also selected for QEA Trophy. So there is no such rule.

Bhai use your common sense. Your favourite player from Karachi, Saud Shakeel is selected in the squad of QEA Trophy. So why can't he play QEA Trophy? Haris Ali Khan of PQA U-19 Team is also selected for QEA Trophy. So there is no such rule.

Yar PCB Website main Saud Shakeel kia naam nahi hai Karachi White Under-19 team main

Yar PCB Website main Saud Shakeel kia naam nahi hai Karachi White Under-19 team main

It could be a mistake. Saud played this tournament. I also gave you the example of Haris Ali Khan, opener of PQA U-19, his name is their in the B team of Karachi.

We want Under-19 deserving Players in Quaid-e-azam Trophy
Unfair

no Irfanullah shah in Abttoabad squad :O
no Noman Akram in Bahawlpur squad :facepalm:

Last edited:
It could be a mistake. Saud played this tournament. I also gave you the example of Haris Ali Khan, opener of PQA U-19, his name is their in the B team of Karachi.

Saud shakeel is in Karachi Bules Squad hope he score some runs and take wickets :)
but no irfanullah shah in Abttoabad Squad :(

if he is 20 and playing as a 17 yr old then its okay. Bt if he is 23 and playing 17 yr old then its bad. Coze the reason our pacers who are bowling at 140-145 at about 18 dont bowl faster at 23 or 25 is because they are actually 28 or 29. Which means they probably lost it.

Although accoridng to imran khan a quickie is fastest at 29 but thats not true for all.

Lee bowled at 93mph when he was 20 and he bowled about 95-96 mph when he was 23.

Gul bowled 141-144 when he was 19 after 2003 wc but he slowed down over the yrs, now ideally he should have been bowling faster coze he is 27 something, bt his actual age is abt 31 or something.

What i mean is that a fast bowler who bowls 148 or 149 at under 19 level should be considered seriously for seletion when they pcb is looking for genuine pace bowler

if he is 20 and playing as a 17 yr old then its okay. Bt if he is 23 and playing 17 yr old then its bad. Coze the reason our pacers who are bowling at 140-145 at about 18 dont bowl faster at 23 or 25 is because they are actually 28 or 29. Which means they probably lost it.

Although accoridng to imran khan a quickie is fastest at 29 but thats not true for all.

Lee bowled at 93mph when he was 20 and he bowled about 95-96 mph when he was 23.

Gul bowled 141-144 when he was 19 after 2003 wc but he slowed down over the yrs, now ideally he should have been bowling faster coze he is 27 something, bt his actual age is abt 31 or something.

What i mean is that a fast bowler who bowls 148 or 149 at under 19 level should be considered seriously for seletion when they pcb is looking for genuine pace bowler

Gul 26 during the 2011 World Cup maintained an average speed of 142-4 KPH throughout the World Cup his fastest bowl was clocked at 150 KPH.
It wouldn't be fair to say he slowed down when he was 26.
He changed his action a bit after the WC and than lost a bit pace.

come man. I want to believe this as much as you do. But he wasnt 142 on average. Besides the point i wanted to make was that to pick a quicki in late teens when he is bowling 147 plus.

rahat ali is a primary case in point, if hes 23 then im a kaka, must be at least 29, 30, or the least fit 23 year old sportsmen ever.

even riaz "the titanic" afridi was a fairly athletic 20something supposedly 19 when he debuted. apparently hes 28 now, lols. players are lobbing off way too many years these days.

Umar gul at Un-19 level 2003 Wickets 26 Ave-17
Wahab Raiz at Un-19 level 2004 Wickets 28 Ave-16
Amir at un-19 level 2006 wickets 25 Ave-14
Junaid at Un-19 level 2006 wickets 31 Ave-12
Zia ul haq at un-19 level 2011 Wickets 21 Ave-20
Ehsan At Un-19 level 2011 Wickets 37 Ave-17
Irfanullah shah at Un-19 level 2012 wickets 55 Ave-13 S/R 27 (80% wickets bowled and LBW) (22 Wickets in Semi final and Final)

ziaul haq may develop into express fast. But he needs to change his style a bit and put more action. He can add about 8 to 10 ks by changing his style. He is still young

When does the U19 league begin? Looking forward to seeing this guy progressing Insha Allah.

My bro returned home after playing U-19 departmental Tournament. He is an opener and he was very impressed with Irfan Ullah Shah. He said, he is like Mohammad Irfan and due to his height his ball bounces from good length so it is very difficult to drive him. His line and length is pretty accurate and swings both ways from the exact spot. He said he was the toughest bowler in the tournament. He played against Mohammad Aftab also and struck him 8-9 boundaries :D

Last edited:
My bro returned home after playing U-19 departmental Tournament. He is an opener and he was very impressed with Irfan Ullah Shah. He said, he is like Mohammad Irfan and due to his height his ball bounces from good length so it is very difficult to drive him. His line and length is pretty accurate and swings both ways from the exact spot. He said he was the toughest bowler in the tournament. He played against Mohammad Aftab also and struck him 8-9 boundaries :D

Pace? is he 135+ otherwise swing is no use. From what I see looks more a seam bowler then swing.

What about his pace ? Apparently he's performing below part recently (well, as compared to his previous figures) and it's post-injury... perhaps lost some pace ? But your description sounds exciting indeed (if he's compared to Irfan, I also guess that's he's still growing, and in that picture next to Zafar Gohar/Hussain Talat he looks more than 6'2'' to me).

What about his pace ? Apparently he's performing below part recently (well, as compared to his previous figures) and it's post-injury... perhaps lost some pace ? But your description sounds exciting indeed (if he's compared to Irfan, I also guess that's he's still growing, and in that picture next to Zafar Gohar/Hussain Talat he looks more than 6'2'' to me).

Check those pics of Irfan Shah Akher Bhai

Kia height hai i think 6-4

Attachments

• 575710_1417228411845305_742812707_n.jpg
    575710_1417228411845305_742812707_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 1456142_1417227171845429_1310292511_n.jpg
    1456142_1417227171845429_1310292511_n.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 961

Who is your bro? Is he any good?

Pace? is he 135+ otherwise swing is no use. From what I see looks more a seam bowler then swing.

He said he bowls with pretty good pace. Didn't mention the speed. He swings and also seams the ball. His line and length is pretty accurate and bowled long spells. Thakta nahi hai, bhai ne kaha :D

Who is your bro? Is he any good?

Yes! He is pretty good MA SHA ALLAH. A little more hard work and he will be making headlines IN SHA ALLAH. He was the captain of his team also.

Last edited:
He said he bowls with pretty good pace. Didn't mention the speed. He swings and also seams the ball. His line and length is pretty accurate and bowled long spells. Thakta nahi hai, bhai ne kaha :D

According to ZTBL Un-19 Coach Sir Wasim pace is between 80-87mph (130-138kph Range)

Pace will come With time

Look at Shah pics Looks Raw and Kid 18 Age now

Lanky lad, if he's primarily a seam bowler and accurate being in the 135-138 range when it comes to pace is good (his height will give him extra bounce too), let's see how he goes.

Lanky lad, if he's primarily a seam bowler and accurate being in the 135-138 range when it comes to pace is good (his height will give him extra bounce too), let's see how he goes.

Good Talent Indeed

but no Hype Plez

if he Fail

everyone will Say to me U Hype Kids like Shah what he has Done :(

MashaAllah, good to hear about your brother. Wish him all the best.

Yes! He is pretty good MA SHA ALLAH. A little more hard work and he will be making headlines IN SHA ALLAH. He was the captain of his team also.

What is your brother's name?

Sunny did your bro face these guys Imran Dad, Mir Waiz, Salman Saeed and Karamat Ali if yes then how he rates them?

You are definitely related to Shahzaib Hasan Khan anyways :p, any news on him? I am a big fan

Sunny did your bro face these guys Imran Dad, Mir Waiz, Salman Saeed and Karamat Ali if yes then how he rates them?

Didn't asked about them. I asked only about Aftab and Irfan.

You are definitely related to Shahzaib Hasan Khan anyways :p, any news on him? I am a big fan

Just scored a century recently in a T20 game against WAPDA. He is playing domestic cricket.

I've heard of Imran Dad Khan (back then when he was 16 he was 6'2'' and with a lot of pace, don't know how better he evolved) and Salman Saeed (left arm pacer from Peshawar I think ?), but who's "Mir Waiz"" ?

Last edited:
I've heard of Imran Dad Khan (back then when he was 16 he was 6'2'' and with a lot of pace, don't know how better he evolved) and Salman Saeed (left arm pacer from Peshawar I think ?), but who's "Mir Waiz"" ?

Salman Saeed is Left arm Pacer Bowler
this Guy has been Best Player by far in Current UN-19

And Bat well to at no-7/8 like Wasim Akram

Mir Waiz is mystery Spinner of Rawalpindi (last year his Bowling Ave was around 10 :O

Now Playing for ZTBL UN-19

has Talent with Bat to

Back