Just Arrived!!! MB MALIK BUBBER SHER

haris786

Debutant
Runs
Arrived today! Brand new MB Malik Bubber Sher Grade 1 Cricket bat from Lord's shop, Karachi. My friend delivered it from Pakistan. 10 Amazing grains! 2lb 9oz, great ping and pick up! Pictures have been uploaded. I had asked them to oil and knock in the bat before giving it to me. Do I need to knock it in more or oil it more or leave it as it is? They have put the sticker saying, 'ready to play', does that literally mean what it says or should I knock it in even more. 35mm edges

Attachments

• DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 1,008
  • DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 695
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 894
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 721
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 1,394
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 728
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 603
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 690
Great looking bat, quick question haris786 is this bat a low, mid or high middle cricket bat ? Im thinking of getting one myself

great bat.

Resize the pictures if you can though! lol

How much are the Bubber Shers in Pakistan?

Great looking bat, quick question haris786 is this bat a low, mid or high middle cricket bat ? Im thinking of getting one myself

Thank You. The sweet spot is mid to low so its a good position if you like hitting the ball hard :D

Haris just another quick questions thanks for getting back to me about the middle question. Haris how come you didnt go for the MB Limited Edition version does anyone what the difference is ? Other than the price ... if so is it worth it

Haris just another quick questions thanks for getting back to me about the middle question. Haris how come you didnt go for the MB Limited Edition version does anyone what the difference is ? Other than the price ... if so is it worth it

I didn't get the limited edition because of price but they are not that different from each other. If you have the money, I would go for the limited edition but if not, the bubber sher is great value for money. Hope that helps :D

MB Malik bats are beasts in hard hitting. But please, go for Bubber Sher or Bubber Sher LE. I've had a few Sher Amin bats and while they gun the ball, they are too soft and edges will smash in if playing on hard, fast surfaces. But i've hit some humungous sixes with them but they're very ugly, not long lasting blades.

Back