Matrrixx Terminator's Grains...

harry22

Debutant
Runs
hi everyone this is my first post on the forum.i have a Matrrixx Terminator(grade 2 basically) and yesterday i noticed that one grain in the middle of the bat is opening up..is that good or bad.!?
:kallis

grains usually opened up due to not enough knocking I am assuming that u didnt knocked your bat properly and started playing matches with it Am i right ?? :umarakmal

no actually thats not very true . ..i had knocked it quite a lot .(for about 15-20 hours in total)

hi everyone this is my first post on the forum.i have a Matrrixx Terminator(grade 2 basically) and yesterday i noticed that one grain in the middle of the bat is opening up..is that good or bad.!?
:kallis

for me when grains open its good !! They say bat is open and will play good

no actually thats not very true . ..i had knocked it quite a lot .(for about 15-20 hours in total)

May be your bat required more knocking thats why it ended up like this Have a look at dis video and grains

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pnVd-KpNt1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you have knocked it for 15 hours then you have over done it.
A couple of hours is more than enough - focusing on edges and toes.

Let the rest especially the middle develop with a cricket ball.

If you have knocked it for 15 hours then you have over done it.
A couple of hours is more than enough - focusing on edges and toes.

Let the rest especially the middle develop with a cricket ball.

yeah i was also thinking that i may have overdone it.
i believe that i will have to get a new bat now.
btw the guy Ajit from Onlinestockist lives next to my house, i will get it from him btw can anyone suggest me one?
:warne

Harry where do you live?

Post some photos of the bat, have you noticed the performance changing?
Do you use a scuff sheet on the bat?

Harry where do you live?

Post some photos of the bat, have you noticed the performance changing?
Do you use a scuff sheet on the bat?
I live in india .but i cant post pics coz i dont have the cam right now..and no i dont use the scuff sheet.i used to use 2-3 months back the anti scuff sheet and i only notice that the sound from bat has become wierd.

:warne

Back