MB Malik Limited Edition

ca_gold

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
Just thought I'd post a topic on my new Malik Sher and comment on the service of Gander Sports in Karachi. I bought a Malik Sher last December and unfortunately a month into use it snapped. I got in touch with Gander who assured me that if I returned the broken piece they would send it back to Malik and get me a new piece. A whole year later the broken bat made it back to Karachi and Gander were true to their word and gave me a new bat at no cost. This one looks especially good with a better looking face, thicker handle , and some massive edges.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325250959.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325250993.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325251048.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325251100.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325251138.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about the pic size cd - i was posting from my phone, please resize if you can.

Can't see it. Too small :))) - looks real nice. Don't MB ever update their stickers?

Looks a brilliant stick bhai!

I was extremely surprised to see Gander Sports and MB Malik customer service, I had never ever expected them to replace a bat, I never thought replacement of bat would exist in Asia and I was surprised seeing this! I was surprised by there customer service and I now they have lot of respect in my eyes!

I like the profile of it too, minimal concaving looks good!

I must say your first MB LE looked brilliant too!

I look forward seeing the bat in real life :).

Very nice looking bat and a good looking profile. Did it take you a year to return it or Gander a year to return it?

Very nice looking bat and a good looking profile. Did it take you a year to return it or Gander a year to return it?

It took me a year as I dont live in Karachi. So the next time someone was going out there - the bat went with them

Looks a brilliant stick bhai!

I was extremely surprised to see Gander Sports and MB Malik customer service, I had never ever expected them to replace a bat, I never thought replacement of bat would exist in Asia and I was surprised seeing this! I was surprised by there customer service and I now they have lot of respect in my eyes!

I like the profile of it too, minimal concaving looks good!

I must say your first MB LE looked brilliant too!

I look forward seeing the bat in real life :).

You'll notice a thicker handle I think - with a second grip this should be perfect. This one doesn't have that coating so I'm assuming it will need oiling ?

You'll notice a thicker handle I think - with a second grip this should be perfect. This one doesn't have that coating so I'm assuming it will need oiling ?

Yes, it will require oiling.

MB Malik Bubber Sher handle was very thick and I have three grips (Lekka Xtrax Wrap which count as two grips and then another grip).

Yes, it will require oiling.

MB Malik Bubber Sher handle was very thick and I have three grips (Lekka Xtrax Wrap which count as two grips and then another grip).

how much oiling would you recommend? ill drop by soon and sort the grip setup with you.

how much oiling would you recommend? ill drop by soon and sort the grip setup with you.

Very thin coat of oil now and another thin coat of oiling two weeks prior to season use.

That's what Julian Millchamp suggested me and said this is best way and he also said lot of bats these days are being under oiled.

Back