Runs
My custom made CA arrived

Hi,

Today i received my custom made CA bat.

Weight: 2.10 (Same as i ordered)
Edges: 42 mm ( I requested 45mm)
Willow quality: Good
Grain structure: Ok, not very impressive
Ping: At the moment good ( after knocking it seems will be very good, mallet is sounding very good on it)
Balance : To perfection
Pick up: Very light, seems like 2.8 in my hand
Blade: longer blade with little short handle

I requested little more weight towards the toe but it is not done, may be to make pick up lighter they have not made toe very thick.

The best thing i like in this bat is the balance which is amazing. Overall satisfied but i feel my TRD is still the best bat in my CA collection.

Now i have one PLUS 15 K , TRD , 15K LTD EDITION AND this Custom made is the latest addition. I had one more 15k Ltd edition which i gave to my friend. Currently i am playing with my normal 15K, extreme right in the picture, ball is really flying off this bat.

Please post your comments.

Attachments

• DSCF0024.JPG
    DSCF0024.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCF0042.JPG
    DSCF0042.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCF0036.JPG
    DSCF0036.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCF0052.JPG
    DSCF0052.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCF0058.JPG
    DSCF0058.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCF0050.JPG
    DSCF0050.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCF0041.JPG
    DSCF0041.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCF0062.JPG
    DSCF0062.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
WHy are you not impressed with the grains?? Those are grains of top end bats. Have you ever tried Ihsan Lynx or SS Gladiator mate? Similar grains and top bats. SS Gladiator is a boss!

WHy are you not impressed with the grains?? Those are grains of top end bats. Have you ever tried Ihsan Lynx or SS Gladiator mate? Similar grains and top bats. SS Gladiator is a boss!
I was looking for ruler straight grains so little disappointed but the bat turned out to be super one so happy now.

I do have Ihsan lynx1 and SS gladiator also. Lynx 1 is good but my gladiator is hard pressed, i tried to open it up but lost patience and ended up in decorating that one in my drawing room show case.

So the Gladiator wasn't pinging as good?? Normally those bats are guns, hope you weren't sold a fake. Anyhow, I guess the makers are allowed to slip up now and again, who knows, maybe that was the case.

So the Gladiator wasn't pinging as good?? Normally those bats are guns, hope you weren't sold a fake. Anyhow, I guess the makers are allowed to slip up now and again, who knows, maybe that was the case.
I bought it from Talent store UK, it was not fake for sure. I agree with you that makers are allowed to slip little bit and it happened with my Gladiator.

Back