My Fake CA Plus 15000 Cricket bat

capt.kash

Debutant
Runs
I bought this fake CA Plus 15000 bat from http://www.ahlansports.com/ in Dubai. I want everyone to know how to identify these fake bats. First , if the price is too good then its fake.

photostream

Secondly, if you look at the images you will see the visible issues. In first image you will see how the frame from side is not similar to the genuine bat.
photostream

In the second image you see how sloppy the CA is burnt onto the bat...its not even straight and not even burnt properly.

photostream

The third image is best to identify...see how profile at the toe is not complete...the edge is not refined

photostream

The fourth image shows the sloppy work at the handle as the edges are not evenly cut out.

I paid USD 220 with shipping for this bat. There is another similar website called http://www.factorypk.com doing the same for USD240. I have ordered my genuine CA bat from CA directly and it will cost me around 320 with shipping. Believe me the fake bat itself is not a bad bat...it is a very good bat with great ping but alas its not genuine. I will get my money back from my credit card company so I am not losing anything but this definitely helped me identify the fake and genuine bats and wanted to share this information with all pakpassion users. Apparently, there are people in Lahore who make these fake bats in Lahore and even stores like Ahlan sports are getting deceived by it. I talked to Mr. Ahmed at CA on phone and he advised me how Ahlan sports have been calling them as they have been deceived themselves. CA website has a complete list of all the agents in different countries and if there is not one then you can buy the bat directly from them.

Last edited:
A lot of people will find this thread very useful thanks to you....

The bat even though it's fake,looks really close or almost similar to a genuine CA bat...........

CA website has a complete list of all the agents in different countries and if there is not one then you can buy the bat directly from them

Are you sure they sell products directly or they can ship their products to other countries......?

Last edited:
Are you sure they sell products directly or they can ship their products to other countries......?

they can ship to other countries...write to Mr. Zahid at sales@ca-sports.com.pk and he can quote you the price and shipping charges..to ship it to United States it was PKR 24000 plus PKR4600 for shipping. The best thing is peace of mind.

just a quick question, how you are getting your money back from you cc company after spending?
I'm just curious...

just a quick question, how you are getting your money back from you cc company after spending?
I'm just curious...

Filed a dispute with my credit card company...key is do not use the bat and return it when seller pays for return shipping...The seller never refused to take the bat back..but my issue was that I was not willing to pay for return shipping and did not want them to deduct the shipping charges for sending me the fake bat. Just the shipping charges can cost you easily around 80-100 dollars combined both ways

they can ship to other countries...write to Mr. Zahid at sales@ca-sports.com.pk and he can quote you the price and shipping charges..to ship it to United States it was PKR 24000 plus PKR4600 for shipping. The best thing is peace of mind.

How long did it take for them to reply your E-mails?

I emailed them but not response.

Any idea of the shipping price they will charge if I order Gloves,Pads and Bats to Dhaka,Bangladesh?

I got them on phone first. The emails are answered by Mr. Zahid. However, when he is traveling the emails are not answered. He replied all my emails in one shot.

Back