My new Bat Ton Slasher review

Knightrider

Local Club Regular
Runs
Well the wait was finally over when I had been in quest of a new bat. I had SF & SG bats in my mind and had almost purchased SF but when I saw this bat (Ton slasher) I fell in love*with it and couldn't see anything else except this bat.

What did I get and ask?

I had asked Ajit (Online Stockist) for a*bat which has good balanced pick up in the weight range 2.12. After 6-7 days wait I got my hands on this bat and I got exactly what I wanted. For a moment I thought it is a perfect bat made for me as it has almost clean blemish free face with 20 straight grains which are almost evenly spaced. The balance and pickup of this bat is excellent. Pickup is light and I hardly feel*that this bat is a 2.12, in fact, to me it feels like a 2.8ish stick. The bat seems to be very very big size for its weight. The edges are 40-42mm on this stick.

As I received the bat on wednesday I was very tempted to try it. So*I tried it today against few throw downs and believe me this bat goes like a gun! The ball was flying in all four corners of the net! I hardly had to get my timing right in order to make the ball fly. Wherever I struck the ball it would travel a long distance. This bat was fully knocked in and I hardly knocked it in as I was excited to use it right away. So I didn't hesitate at all when it came to use the bat!

I would definitely recommend SS cricket bats as they are simply awesome.

Feel free to ask questions or leave comments. thanks

Pictures..

Last edited:
Well the wait was finally over when I had been in quest of a new bat. I had SF & SG bats in my mind and had almost purchased SF but when I saw this bat (Ton slasher) I fell in love*with it and couldn't see anything else except this bat.

What did I get and ask?

I had asked Ajit (Online Stockist) for a*bat which has good balanced pick up in the weight range 2.12. After 6-7 days wait I got my hands on this bat and I got exactly what I wanted. For a moment I thought it is a perfect bat made for me as it has almost clean blemish free face with 20 straight grains which are almost evenly spaced. The balance and pickup of this bat is excellent. Pickup is light and I hardly feel*that this bat is a 2.12, in fact, to me it feels like a 2.8ish stick. The bat seems to be very very big size for its weight. The edges are 40-42mm on this stick.

As I received the bat on wednesday I was very tempted to try it. So*I tried it today against few throw downs and believe me this bat goes like a gun! The ball was flying in all four corners of the net! I hardly had to get my timing right in order to make the ball fly. Wherever I struck the ball it would travel a long distance. This bat was fully knocked in and I hardly knocked it in as I was excited to use it right away. So I didn't hesitate at all when it came to use the bat!

I would definitely recommend SS cricket bats as they are simply awesome.

Feel free to ask questions or leave comments. thanks

Pictures..

All I can this bat looks amazing. I have had and got a SS bat myself and they are excellent. In my opinion SS are the best bats in the world.
And I can't believe SS ton slasher bat looking that amazing this and by your review a top performer too. This only by the looks could have been a SS reserve edition. Too good to be a lower grade. And you have definitely picked up a great bargain. How much you paid in total?

I thought no bat was pre-knocked, no matter what the factory stickers say

Yep. I don't care what anyone says, I'm going to spend a week oiling and knocking in my bat before daring to use it in the nets.

I got another Ton slasher bat last week. This one is lighter in weight but bigger bat thicker edges for its weight.

Back