My SF STANFORD Gloves review with pics

Knightrider

Local Club Regular
Runs
Delivery:
I have been buying quite alot of stuff from Ajit & the delivery has always arrived on time.

Looks:
All three pair of gloves are different in its design. Additionally they are also different in there color as well. Overall I like the design and the color scheme on each pair of the gloves.

Feel:
The gloves are quite new so at the moment I am not fully use to them. Whenever I get time I do wear them so I can get used to them. But I must say each glove has its own charm and each glove is unique. I used SF Triumph gloves in nets today and they felt really nice with the octopus grip I have got. The palm is really soft as well

Protection:
All three gloves are grade A gloves and have test level protection. The protection level can not get any better

Service:
Well I have been buying my stuff from Ajit since a year now and I know him very well. He is very friendly and very frank when you speak to him. Reaching him through email or phone is not difficult. He response to emails very effectively and quickly. Ajit always dispatches the best piece he has got in stock. He often throw in free stuff as well such as in this case he gave me the elbow guard as well. If anyone is considering buying anything then I will surely recommend you to buy it from onlinestockist.com

If you have any question then feel free to ask them.

SF POWER BOW
POWERBOW.jpg
POWERBOW1.jpg

SF PLATINUM
PLATINUM.jpg
PLATINUM1.jpg

SF TRIUMPH
TRIUMPH.jpg
TRIUMPH1.jpg

Image0273.jpg
Image0274.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking gloves Majid bhai, another top buy.

Would you mind me asking if those are calf palms or pittard, because to me it looks calf.

And also was it in some sort of deal that you decided to get 3?

JazakallahKhair.

Great looking gloves Majid bhai, another top buy.

Would you mind me asking if those are calf palms or pittard, because to me it looks calf.

And also was it in some sort of deal that you decided to get 3?

JazakallahKhair.

thank you QS.
I thinks its high quality sheep or calf skin leather. I actually wanted to buy 2 pairs of gloves but yaar the other ones looked very nice and I was getting a very good deal so got all three along with SS multiflex thighpad and SG arm guard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know the feeling, sometimes you just can't resist.

Those thigh guard and arm guard look good, how are they in terms of comfiness and protection?

Yaar, the thighpad has good protection and it feels very comfortable, soft and light(i would say its similar to GM original thighpad). The arm guard is decent nothing special.

Not the one above but I have used other(ss mllenium pro) once or twice in matches but never really needed it to use it. SS millenium pro is better then this SG.

Last edited:
I don't find these thigh pads to be good, they are never in there position. I'd prefer Aero strippers over them.

hey majid, i have been trying to contact ajit ...and have emailed online stockist a few times but havent got any response....r they still operating? how do i get through to them??

They are still very much operating and use Contact Us section on the website. I dont know the reason why he has not replied to you becuase I havnt been in touch with him recently. I'd say try him again couple times on the emails on the website and this one atscricket@yahoo.in

Last edited:
SF gloves design and colour scheme looks horrible compare to SS!

I'd say Pakistani gloves look much better than SF gloves, they just copy SS when it comes to designing and everything.

DSC01167-1.jpg
DSC01168-1.jpg

1788825.jpg

Post pictures of any SS or Pakistani gloves which have better colour scheme and design then these SF Triumph

Last edited:
Well everyone has different taste, few which I find better than SS and other brands are Matrix Pro, Hitech Pro, Millenium Pro and Supertest

I agree some have better taste like me and some others have different/bad taste.

hey majid, i have been trying to contact ajit ...and have emailed online stockist a few times but havent got any response....r they still operating? how do i get through to them??

Ajit has had some very serious problems! i would wait a little and he would sureply reply

Back