Name two professional cricketers who have identical bowling actions

I thought the same when I read the thread title. lol.

Shane Warne, Steve Smith :facepalm:

This will also go to the facepalm thread.

Piyush Chawla, Amit Mishra also have very identical action.

Peter Siddle-Ryan Harris? :13:

Last edited:
I remember some Indian bowler trying Mcgrath's action, he got carted around though lol and never came back in Indian colours.

He's probably talking about Ajit Agarkar.

I remember some Indian bowler trying Mcgrath's action, he got carted around though lol and never came back in Indian colours.
Aavishkar Salvi and he was quite a good bowler , injuries ended his carrer , played only four onedays 4 wickets with the average of 30 and economy of 4.2

Brendan Julien and Wasim Akram?

This is the beauty of cricket. There are millions of bowlers out here and none two have a ditto copy type identical action in comparison to baseball for example where almost every pitcher has the same action.

There are no two bowlers to have a 100% identical action; however, the closest I have seen so far that could be called somewhat similar are Craig McDermott and Paul Reiffel.

This is the beauty of cricket. There are millions of bowlers out here and none two have a ditto copy type identical action in comparison to baseball for example where almost every pitcher has the same action.

There are no two bowlers to have a 100% identical action; however, the closest I have seen so far that could be called somewhat similar are Craig McDermott and Paul Reiffel.

kind of hard to throw a ball in different ways.

Because baseball is cricket for dumb people..

Kapil Dev and rao iftikhar

85 of all west Indian bowlers have almost identical actions

Brian McMillan and Ian botham
Richard snell and sean tait
Styris and Chris Harris
Oram and munaf Patel
Waqar and shoaib
Reiffel and Alan mullaly

Pramodya Wickramasinghe and Rao Iftikhar, carbon copy.

Abdul Qadir and Tahir is a close match too.

Malcolm Marshall & Hafiz Shahid ( if some one remember ) true copy

Michel Holding & Mohammed Akram

Abdul Qadir / Mustaq Ahmed / Usman Qadir

Pramodya Wickramasinghe and Rao Iftikhar, carbon copy.

+1

Kulasakera and Perera have quite similar actions. Few other Lankan fast bowlers had similar actions as well.

Herath is the lefty version of Romesh Powar, just a little side-on

Last edited:
Kukri and one of white left arm bowler whom i saw in a FLT20 match. Both bowl wrong footed, and both get tonked:sohail

Rajesh Chauhan and Aravinda De Silva
Younis Khan and Ajay Jadeja (if you have seen them bowl)

Rajesh Chauhan and Aravinda De Silva
Younis Khan and Ajay Jadeja (if you have seen them bowl)

Come on. Rajesh Chauhan had a very unique action. Both the arms raised unlike Aravinda. Still cannot forget the six Rajesh Chauhan hit of Saqlain who was at his peak to win an ODI :))

Come on. Rajesh Chauhan had a very unique action. Both the arms raised unlike Aravinda. Still cannot forget the six Rajesh Chauhan hit of Saqlain who was at his peak to win an ODI :))

Yeah, that was the 1997 Karachi ODI. A very memorable win for us.

But sad for us that Ijaz Ahmed seemed to have taken that loss as a personal insult and gave us a royal phainta at Lahore in the next ODI of that series.

How about Imran Khan & Kapil Dev..

What do you guys think?

Naah, IMO IK had the most beautiful , uncopiable bowling run up till date. Pure poetry in motion. His good looks added to the spectacle.

Kapil Dev had a pretty good action but not as good as the great Khan.

Younis Khan and Hammad Azam.. :))

:yk

but its actually true....

wickermasinghe and rao ifthikhar anjum have identical actions.

Kyle Jarvis the zimbabwean pacer bowls exactly like McGrath.

I think u r talking about Avisker Salvi. Bowled almost identical action, but at half the pace.

Mark Ealham and thousand other medium pacers from country cricket

Back