Netflix to produce eight-part series on Mumbai Indians

Abdul

ODI Debutant
Runs
Apr 07, 2018

By MI Media

Netflix to produce eight-part series on MI
Netflix, the world’s leading internet entertainment service, and Condé Nast Entertainment, on Saturday, announced the production of an original unscripted series on three-time Vivo IPL champions Mumbai Indians.

The series will give viewers a never-before-seen look at the richest tournament in cricket — the world’s second most-watched sport — covering unseen aspects of the team, the compelling stories and characters that bind them with the vibrant city they call home.

The eight-part series will spend time with players in the 2018 season, both on and off the field, on the road and at home to go deep into the cricketing values and traditions that make the Mumbai Indians the most fascinating and followed team globally, all leading up to the 2018 Vivo IPL final.

The executive producers are Al Edgington, Joe LaBracio, Dawn Ostroff, Jeremy Finn, Jamie Stewart and James Maby. The series is produced by Condé Nast Entertainment and will be available exclusively on Netflix to over 117 million members in 190 countries around the world.

http://www.mumbaiindians.com/netflix-produce-8-part-series-successful-ipl-franchise-mumbai-indians/

IPL is doing it up, good for the fans.

Always enjoy inside stories of any sports.

IPL is doing it up, good for the fans.

Always enjoy inside stories of any sports.

Same here, I haven't watched any IPL games yet, but these sports documentaries can be interesting. My only concern is that it will be aimed at Indian audience as cricket is virtually unknown in the US.

Same here, I haven't watched any IPL games yet, but these sports documentaries can be interesting. My only concern is that it will be aimed at Indian audience as cricket is virtually unknown in the US.

Netflix is investing in original shows from India,they are trying to compete with amazon which already has done amazing with Indian content,even Saif and Nawaz are doing shows for netflix India.

Its meant more for India,than USA.

https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-announces-three-new-originals-from-india

Back