Nuclear Chief visits Pakistan as the country is on the brink of default

Colorblind Genius

First Class Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
For the press he says he is here to "expand nuclear cooperation with Pakistan" and everything looks dandy... lol

I guess we all know why is he here.

If I was power, I would've asked him to pay all of Pakistan's debt of $220 Billion, and take the nukes with you and we will shut it down.

But knowing nani and his haram khore friends and supporters, they will sell it for a few millions and pocket the money.

I think it's the beginning of the end of Pakistan's nuclear program. The only thing is, these PDM imbeciles will sell it for pennies.

For the press he says he is here to "expand nuclear cooperation with Pakistan" and everything looks dandy... lol

I guess we all know why is he here.

If I was power, I would've asked him to pay all of Pakistan's debt of $220 Billion, and take the nukes with you and we will shut it down.

But knowing nani and his haram khore friends and supporters, they will sell it for a few millions and pocket the money.

I think it's the beginning of the end of Pakistan's nuclear program. The only thing is, these PDM imbeciles will sell it for pennies.

I hope that not even these crooks take the short term approach because without our Nukes we would be eaten alive and even this terrible period would look like a walk in the period

i dont get it that by calling pdm haramkhors and imbeciles, it will only result in pti critics calling pti with the same terms..

'World class': IAEA chief lauds Pakistan's 'impeccable' nuclear safety record
There is strong political support for new nuclear power plants in Pakistan, says Rafael Grossi

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief Rafael Grossi has said that he foresees a bright future for nuclear power in Pakistan. The UN nuclear chief is on a two-day visit to Pakistan from February 15-16 to visit sites employing nuclear technology.

Speaking at a seminar hosted by the Centre for International Strategic Studies (CISS) in Islamabad on Thursday, IAEA Director General Grossi noted the political will in Pakistan and the country’s technical capacity and nuclear safety record as the reasons for his optimism about the prospects for the expansion of nuclear energy.

“There is strong political support for new nuclear power plants in Pakistan,” said Grossi. He further observed that Pakistan has a "world-class and impeccable" nuclear safety record.

Moreover, he said, the country has technical and engineering capacity for new nuclear power plants including Small Modular Reactors (SMRs), which indicates a promising future for nuclear energy and achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

https://tribune.com.pk/story/240154...ds-pakistans-impeccable-nuclear-safety-record

South Africa gave up all their nuclear secrets once Mandela came to power. Maybe he just wasn't capable of handling such detail.

It’s good to see the positive attitude of Pakistanis here that they still want to portray big bad America as being desperate to take away their state of the art nuclear weapons. The bigger question is what has led to the stage where the only attractive asset is nuclear weapons and there is nothing else to offer. You can blame IK or his opponents but this didn’t happen overnight.

Back