One more from ASAD!!!:)

Thats a Beauty :)...how much did it cost you Nitin? Also, how abt the sweetspot on it? Low/Middle/High/Elongated?

The sweet spot is slightly towards the low side, But doesnt effect the pick up one bit.
Price you gotta ask Asad mate. One lovely bat thou

Because he send a bunch of bats i dont exactly know which one was for how much!!:)
How i wish i got it for free!!:D

So a month down the line how is this treating you :D

I would rate BAS way ahead of SG and at par with SS.

Nitin you live in India but you buy Indian bats from the UK and pay 3-4 times more?? Surely with all the money you have got, you can arrange a visit to BAS factory and have the bat made infront of your eyes.

Quite sure i dont pay 3-4 times more. And where is the time to go to the BAS factory??:)
And ASAD u can trust with your eyes shut!

I would say BAS if not at par, they are slightly better than SS, atleast with the bats i have got

I would say BAS if not at par, they are slightly better than SS, atleast with the bats i have got

Quite sure i dont pay 3-4 times more. And where is the time to go to the BAS factory??:)
And ASAD u can trust with your eyes shut!

I agree about Asad. He sure does know his bats.

So have you played with the bat yet?

Nitin you live in India but you buy Indian bats from the UK and pay 3-4 times more?? Surely with all the money you have got, you can arrange a visit to BAS factory and have the bat made infront of your eyes.

Point... its like ordering Biriyani in an Italian Restaurant... lol ... again its Nitin's choice... apparently he hasnt gone wrong with ASAD... its looks brilliant Nitin..... :)

Point... its like ordering Biriyani in an Italian Restaurant... lol ... again its Nitin's choice... apparently he hasnt gone wrong with ASAD... its looks brilliant Nitin..... :)

What if the cook is an Iron-Chef? ...lol :D

What if the cook is an Iron-Chef? ...lol :D

may be Master-Chef... ;-)
Nothing against Asad... the amount of respect he has gained in PP and Cricket insight.... tells you what a retailer he is.... doesn't matter if your paying few extra bucks... u can be assured u get top quality stuff....

again as I mentioned... that was Nitin's choice.... and again that bat looks like a belter...

Lives in India and orders an Indian bat from the U.K??? ahem ahem........

trust me..... now that is funny :)))........ this might stir up a controversy....:59:

we'll now have people saying which retailer is good and who is not......

Back