Ordering from CA factory

mahad086

Debutant
Runs
hey guys, so im getting a bat from the CA factory and have been dealing with Mr. Hamaza Zahid, i transferred the money through wester union and gave the MTCN number like they asked. however i have not heard back from them since, its been 5 days without a reply to my emails.

Has anyone else ordered from the CA factory and what was your experience like ???

Yes this is the same as all the bats I got from Ca. The after sales service is probably lacking but don't worry you will get your bat usually before 14 days after payment. Have you asked for a tracking number.

Yeah but the thing is I emailed him about the desired bat weight and also not wanting to put the anti scuff on cuz wana oil it and knock it in, do they take any of these requirements seriously ?

I'll email him now asking for tracking number I guess

I hope they do for you because they didn't for me. If you don't mind when you get your bat can you write a review and let us know if they met your requirements. I will be very interested to find out.

My bat came within a week. I ordered a CA 15000 LE which came in mint condition.

I told him all specifications before I made payment So I got what I wanted. Hopefully you will get what you want as well.

Yeah he emailed me saying he will ship it tomorrow, how long did it take to get to where you live, I live in ireland so say 10 days plus.
Did he actually acknowledge your requirements because I ask for certain requirements but never really got an email back regrading it ?!

I hope they do for you because they didn't for me. If you don't mind when you get your bat can you write a review and let us know if they met your requirements. I will be very interested to find out.

hey jimbo, how long did it take your bat to come, the dispatched mine on the 28th sept and tracking says its still in lahore ??

It usually takes no longer than 14 days to arrive. Sometimes customs/quarantine may hold up things when it arrives in destination country.

yeah because tracking number says its still in lahore from 1st of october, which is strange. maybe they never bothered to update the where the package is, hope its almost here.

Back