Pak v Ind | Multan |Ind's reply....

samisback

ODI Debutant
Runs
sami to bowl for his life today!! n take atleast 6 wickets........has to be something special from sami or either rana........both picking up 3 ,3 wickets each within the first 15 overs n u never know.........
remember its not over until the fat lady sings!!
if india can then so can we!! we can do this come on............

imran khan reckons u could have seen inzi,z body language at the toss.....frm peshwaar, to pindi then lahore n here...he was far more relax at peshwar.........joked etc but from pindi onwards....u could see some change.........
i kinda agree with imran khan

Yeah we can!!! Inzi needs to be as attacking as possible, 3 slips, no third man, gully at the start of the innings!!

inzidabest said:
m sleeping.congratulations India.gud nite.
what happend to all that enthusiasm????????????come on we have sami n rana..............not to mention ur khi test hero razzak!

cavin420 said:
what happend to all that enthusiasm????????????come on we have sami n rana..............not to mention ur khi test hero razzak!
its not easy to be awake when yor friends are laughing at you. m off guys. this has been the worst series I have followed in my life.

cavin420 said:
what happend to all that enthusiasm ????????????come on we have sami n rana..............not to mention ur khi test hero razzak!

enthusiasm that was all out at 161

ok cav puts his strategy out for inzi n woolmer start with sami give him 4 slips 2 gullys....silly mid on n off.....leg slip..........n let him rumble dumble .............aagey jo bhi hoga dekha jaye gaa treat it like a test match now!

i think i will jump into my bed as well

what a forgetful day we have had

inzidabest said:
its not easy to be awake when yor friends are laughing at you. m off guys. this has been the worst series I have followed in my life.

tht prbbly mean u jus started watchin cricket

inzidabest said:
ok sweet dreams the time u wake up..............u will be shocked to know its 2-2....:) inshAllah.........crickets a funny game dear!

First of all ,I would like to thank the indian team for defeating us in the ODI's, because after we won the test series we were acting like little brats ,feeling all all mighty and floating on cloud nine.Thanks to india that they pointed out our weaknesses.
This loss is good for us ,now we can work on our mistakes ,get ride of flaws and start working on towards sirilanka,england and future series.

We as pakistani have the telant ,ability and the determination ,and once again we will be on top and a force to be reckon with in world cup.
May allah always bless pakistan today and alway.

if there ever was a right time to take revenge on that sharjah game in which india were all out for 121 n pak couldnt even make 101...if meomery recalls........so clearly this is payback :D inshAllah

Attack from the word go !! Sami should throw all caution to wind and bowl in the upper 90's.

cavin420 said:
ok cav puts his strategy out for inzi n woolmer start with sami give him 4 slips 2 gullys....silly mid on n off.....leg slip..........n let him rumble dumble .............aagey jo bhi hoga dekha jaye gaa treat it like a test match now!

How about 9 slips in place for Sami?! :p

Last edited:
Theres no need to get personal yaar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if we dont win, I want atleast 2 batsmen hurt !!
If we can't win, atleast make them sorry for winning !!

im gonna have some sleep now

if we win im gonna go mad for mising it big time!

dont worry i was just on the fone with bob n inzi..msg has been passed..........they said atleast 3 slips n 2 gullys we will start from...........................they have given me there word :D

Irrespective of the result, Pak is a better ODI team than India. It's very surprising that Pak has not performed better in the last three matches, including the ongoing one.

HAFRIDI said:
im gonna have some sleep now

if we win im gonna go mad for mising it big time!
dont im telling u....u will miss the greatest match ever................atleast stay for the first 5 overs :D i can assure u 3 wickets going down :D

yes, i think india has brought us down to earth.

but

if there ever was a right time to take revenge on that sharjah game in which india were all out for 121 n pak couldnt even make 101...if meomery recalls........so clearly this is payback inshAllah

i think we were shot out for less than 100

cavin420 said:
sami to bowl for his life today!! n take atleast 6 wickets........has to be something special from sami or either rana........both picking up 3 ,3 wickets each within the first 15 overs n u never know.........
remember its not over until the fat lady sings!!
if india can then so can we!! we can do this come on............

Yeah but its over when Inzi goes nuts while feilding :16:

btw peeps i can bowl at 90+ mph..ill be more then happy to give it my all today........if they could super sub salman butt with me :D

cavin420 said:
btw peeps i can bowl at 90+ mph..ill be more then happy to give it my all today........if they could super sub salman butt with me :D

And ive got a PhD from Cambridge in sledging so im sure that will come in handy.

the most painfull thing for me right now is listening to arun laals commentery :|:| this is clearly torture............

ramiz blames salman butt says he shouldnt have played in the first place...gave a negative start.......n hell do i ever agreee with raja saab!

Raz said:
And ive got a PhD from Cambridge in sledging so im sure that will come in handy.
recipe for successs ......recipe for absolute success dear raz..........where were u hidding b4???

cavin420 said:
the most painfull thing for me right now is listening to arun laals commentery :|:| this is clearly torture............

ramiz blames salman butt says he shouldnt have played in the first place...gave a negative start.......n hell do i ever agreee with raja saab!

Yaar its worse than torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramiz raja looks at the pakistani dressing room n says they are all depreesed...some of em arnt even eating :D

n says how unfortunalty mic holding feels sorry for the union who put the lights on........ramiz says yeah 1 million $ spent n they might not even come in use!:)):))) i agree pak will get india all out b4 that!

cavin420 said:
recipe for successs ......recipe for absolute success dear raz..........where were u hidding b4???

Hiding? Me? :p

Slugger said:
let's just get this over with...
exactly ma feelings sluggs bring em out.......lets get this over with .......max india will bat 24 overs...........n Rp singh will remain not out me predicts :D

Empirebuiltolast said:
If it that bad thanks god I don't have a TV subscription :) :) :)

It is that bad!! Him and Shiva!! The only two Indian commentators who are good are Shastri and Manjrekar, the rest are just there to turture people.

cavin420 said:
exactly ma feelings sluggs bring em out.......lets get this over with .......max india will bat 24 overs...........n Rp singh will remain not out me predicts :D

Say what ya will but I gatta say u r Mr. hyper :> optimistc

imran khan : look sanjay this is painfull for me to watch this........after watching the 3rd test match we were talking how are india going to match pakistan.....look at it now :| i think imran khan is seriously thinking of coming out of retirement again!

I can't stand any of them apart from Mikey. They should gets Shastri and Boycott in :D

cavin420 said:

Will Poondibazi help cuz I just got a masters In it. IT is called MOP :>

Rob H said:
I can't stand any of them apart from Mikey. They should gets Shastri and Boycott in :D

Same here-get rid of Waqar, Arun, Shiva, Rameez! Cant stand any of them...unless they want to commentate in their own Urdu/Hindi...

Oxy™ said:
Same here-get rid of Waqar, Arun, Shiva, Rameez! Cant stand any of them...unless they want to commentate in their own Urdu/Hindi...

Not Waqar! We will be deprived of jams!!!

Oxy™ said:

Man they a like sprinkling salt on the wounds :6: :6: :6:

Any one remember Jasdev Singh, an Indian commentator from yesteryear? He was one of the best although he commentated in Hindi.

just seen the pak wickets. What on earth was Farhat trying to do?

Rob H said:

For some reason they had played out 3 overs and only got 6 runs from them. The bowling was not brilliant they were just blocking. Pressure built and Farhat went for it. His own fault and just highlights that you have to keep rotating the strike in an ODI and cannot afford to just defend 3 overs like it is net practice.

Empirebuiltolast said:
Will Poondibazi help cuz I just got a masters In it. IT is called MOP :>
we planning how to win a cricket match!!!! u do realize whats required in it :D

Rob H said:

Trying to pull a good length delivery out of Multan!! Had his brother played that shot the result could have well have been a HUGE SIX!

alrighty peeps enuff on what the batters were doing how they got out..............its all done n dusted now raat gaye so baat gaye............

pak will be bowling soooon............all positives.......now nothing negative..........

Imran: Inzi should tell Sami to go out, bowl quick and go for wickets

Raz said:
Trying to pull a good length delivery out of Multan!! Had his brother played that shot the result could have well have been a HUGE SIX!
perhaps hamayoun can teach him how to play the short balls..........anywyas enuff said .......i dont blame any of the batters apart from the openers poor mindset they went with...........it was multan not perth , it was irfan pathan n badrinaat , not brett lee n mcgrath.............it was an 11 o clock start not 8 am start!

Stop hyping Humayun Farhat. He is an okay slogger not that great.

cavin420 said:
perhaps hamayoun can teach him how to play the short balls..........anywyas enuff said .......i dont blame any of the batters apart from the openers poor mindset they went with...........it was multan not perth , it was irfan pathan n badrinaat , not brett lee n mcgrath.............it was an 11 o clock start not 8 am start!

Humayun could teach Imran to massacre the short balls :16:

Invictus said:

139* from 63! Thats all im going to say! :21: :16:

Empirebuiltolast said:
sorry mods i wont do it again
ha ha ha ha ha, mu ha ha ha ha , he he he he he, ke ke ke ke

u really crack me up dear :))):))

its like pakistani team almost saying we will never play unpredictable cricket every again :p

Invictus said:
after all them innings raz n hafridi have told me about im one of his huge A/cs............get him in.................
if it were upto me there would be 3 ppl i would never leave out............saqlian mushtaq, imran nazir n hamayun farhat!!

we are all set, lets get ready to rumble
i still blv we have got 61 runs too many really :D

btw we have 12 players on the field (steve buck included)
asif to gambhir right on the money asif!

cavin420 said:
ha ha ha ha ha, mu ha ha ha ha , he he he he he, ke ke ke ke

u really crack me up dear :))):))

its like pakistani team almost saying we will never play unpredictable cricket every again :p

Yaar khai karoon :( I am breaking down :|

the cheats that they are...using the side screens to disturb asifs rythem n slow down pakistans over rate :D

Back