Pakistan A vs Afghanistan | 1st unofficial ODI | Lahore l 11/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotham Cronie

Test Debutant
Runs
Squad:

Adnan Rasool, Ali Waqas, Fawad Alam, Kamran Akmal†, Khurram Manzoor, Shahid Afridi*, Shan Masood, Umar Akmal, Umar Amin, Wahab Riaz, Yasir Shah, Zulfiqar Babar

Which player misses out for you?

Squad:

Adnan Rasool, Ali Waqas, Fawad Alam, Kamran Akmal†, Khurram Manzoor, Shahid Afridi*, Shan Masood, Umar Akmal, Umar Amin, Wahab Riaz, Yasir Shah, Zulfiqar Babar

Which player misses out for you?

Anwar Ali.it is a 13 member squad

Last edited:
Adnan Rasool ,Yasir Shah and Ali waqas miss out.....It is a 14 member squad..

Pakistan XI:

Khurram Manzoor,Shan Masood.Umar Akmal,Umar Amin,Fawad Alam,Kamran Akmal,Shahid Afridi,Wahab Riaz,Zulfiqar Babar,Anwer Ali,Imran Khan

Adnan Rasool ,Yasir Shah and Ali waqas miss out.....It is a 14 member squad..

Pakistan XI:

Khurram Manzoor,Shan Masood.Umar Akmal,Umar Amin,Fawad Alam,Kamran Akmal,Shahid Afridi,Wahab Riaz,Zulfiqar Babar,Anwer Ali,Imran Khan

where is Ali Waqas :(

This Imran Khan has all the tools decent pace, good action , moves the ball groom the lad some potential there.

Afghans have survived a decent spell of bowling ....there is some help for fast bowlers..

But Zulfiqar is the new challenge now

What do you make of the Pakistani commentators ?

I don't know how nawroz is still the captain? He can't bat and he isn't a bowler, what does he do?

NIce to see Wahab Steaming in..................but Geo dont have speed gun.......:(

Salaam.

I was really expecting more of a fight from Afghanistan during this series, especially after their drubbing of Hyderabad/Karachi in the first game. This is dissapointing, not even competitive.

We should arrange a series vs. them when their full strenght is there, though :)

I don't know what's wrong with the Afghan batsman, none of them seem to have taken the responsibility to bat out 50 overs. No disrespect to Pak A bowlers but almost all wickets were gifted.

Good aggressive Pakistani style bowling by Wahab Riaz. Looks very good

I don't know what's wrong with the Afghan batsman, none of them seem to have taken the responsibility to bat out 50 overs. No disrespect to Pak A bowlers but almost all wickets were gifted.

Maybe they are a bit excited of the fact that this is a big game for them and it is being televised?

I dont think that is true.

I saw Wahab's 2 wickets and one of Zulfiqar;s dismissal. These 3 were not gifted atleast.

That could be the reason. I still think, it is very good for the new players to play agains Wahab riaz, shahid Afridi etc and get experience.

I dont think that is true.

I saw Wahab's 2 wickets and one of Zulfiqar;s dismissal. These 3 were not gifted atleast.

Pakistan A bowlers bowled very well but as you saw the match, the batsmen looked in some sort of hurry.

2nd innings started already. Anyone know if they will bat for a few overs and then take lunch? Because if that is not the case then I might as well make my breakfast.

I don't wan't me to be cooking breakfast to eat with the match, and then it is inning break :afridi

That could be the reason. I still think, it is very good for the new players to play agains Wahab riaz, shahid Afridi etc and get experience.

Maybe, but not sure how much experience they will get by just batting a few balls?

2nd innings started already. Anyone know if they will bat for a few overs and then take lunch? Because if that is not the case then I might as well make my breakfast.

I don't wan't me to be cooking breakfast to eat with the match, and then it is inning break :afridi

It's 4:17 in pakistan so no lunch break brother at this time.

Disappointing stuff from Afghans,do not even deserve to play Pakistan A side.....From Tomorrow super eight matches of Q.A will start so these players should play that match..There is nothing to gain here..Afghans should play against an under 19 side:facepalm:

Khurram Manzoor is trying to prove a point but has looked edgy and has been very lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back