Pakistan A vs Sri Lanka A | Tri-Series | 2nd Match | Colombo | 26/8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataullah

First Class Captain
Runs
Crucial match for Pak. Just 10 mins to go. Lets hope for a better performance and i hope yasin plays.

man i can't wait for this game, i hate one thing that y dont they broadcast these games.

They broadcast every football game even if its u19, womens or anything, but for cricket, they hardly broacast these games. ICC should do something about it, these games are also important, not only international.

Last edited:
man i can't wait for this game, i hate one thing that y dont they broadcast these games.

They broadcast every football game even if its u9 womens or anything, but for cricket, they hardly broacast these games. ICC should do something about it, these games are also important, not only international.

Supply and demand.

There is no demand for these cricket games. You would be one of the select few who would watch.

I hope players like Hammad, Ghumman, Khurram, Talha do consistently well because they have shown that they can represent Pakistan well at the highest level.

I hope players like Hammad, Ghumman, Khurram, Talha do consistently well because they have shown that they can represent Pakistan well at the highest level.
Disagree ... other than Khurram who has already played for Pakistan and to some extent Hammad who batted really well at the U19 World Cup. The others are yet to prove they can break it at this level.

Srilanka A team is quite strong quite a lot of international players playing for them

Players who i hope to see perform good are - azeem ghuman, asad shafiq, Ghania, Sajjad, mohd Irfan and also the wicket keeper Naeem Anjum.

Disagree ... other than Khurram who has already played for Pakistan and to some extent Hammad who batted really well at the U19 World Cup. The others are yet to prove they can break it at this level.

Talha has already played a test on a road against SL, and has pace can get better under the right guidance.

Azeem ghumman, does not seem to have many shots of very little I have seen of him, but grinds it out. I love players like him and Pakistan definitely batsmen like him who do not throw their wickets away.

I never said they have proven that they can play at this level, I just think that of what I have seen of them at FC level that they can be successful and just want them to do well.

Talha has been the most expensive in this match

It seems like he still has plenty of work to do, he also used to have problems with no balls. He takes wickets when he gets it right.

BMAJ Mendis in .. not to be confused with BAWM Mendis.

Look like they will score around 230-240... It will a good chase, because sri lankan bowling has international experience in Mashroof, Tushara, Lakmal, Mendis. And their spinner have very very impressive stats...

looks like pakistan will win this. Got off to a bad start but really pulled things back. They should be able to confidently chase this if they can keep it under 240.

Boys of to a good start. Masha Allah

Pakistan A 38/0 (4.5 ov)

:four

short, wide and smashed by Shafiq! he's off the mark!

Sajjad and Shafiq look to rebuild...need a partnership here! :yk :moyo

Sajjad off the mark, that should ease the nerves a bit!

is there any smily for Asoka de Silva he deserves one :rondu

so are our star who are supposed to playing in the senior team delivering the goods?

bowlers are performing, top order flop as usual.

Scoring runs against Maharoof is very difficult it seems.

Thushara! pretty good bowler to have in your A team...although he got smashed today :azeem

Ghani ...lefty hai sahi hai ...Pak team k pas Lefty kam hai ......Achhe Lefty ki jarurat hai

SR 16.66 n 21 resp.

Finally a four from Maharoof's bowling. We have to keep the SB ticking

Haan tu tou aise boul raha jaise tv pe match dekh raha hai.

Hou sakta hai stop karna cha raha hou aur an edge went down to third man.

I AM watching it on TV :13:

confidently clipped through midwicket, Sajjad picks up 3.

driven through the covers by Sajjad...heavy outfield slows it down near the rope.

'staying at the wicket' literally means standing there for our batsmen :zaheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back