Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2016 | Broadcast Thread

shoaeb malek

Debutant
Runs
Which channel broadcast Pakistan vs new Zealand first test.last two series does telecast here in India.

In the UK I've heard it might be BT Sport.

I checked on Willow's fixtures page two days ago and Aus/Pak series was listed but not Pak/Nz one

Last edited:
Well, yes.

They don't really have any competitors... so they cover pretty much all cricket.

I think it should stay that way. Most of the other channels (apart from Willow) even skip a few moments of the match just to give us a plethora of ads (channels like Ten Cricket, PTV Sports and Geo Super do this very frequently).

Have never seen Willow do a series in NZ.

Only seen Willow cover: WI,UAE, Bangladesh,AUS, India and Sri Lanka.

I remember watching the last Pak vs NZ LOI series before the T20 WC on Willow and the 2 match ODI series before the ODI WC on Willow.

Can't wait I'm definitely gonna watch it on Sky their Coverage and the Commentary is amazing.

Excited!!!! If its on Sky the stream quality will be excellent :D

Nice to know it's on Sky, I can watch BT Sport on the app and it has great quality too, so it's fine for me if it shows the Australia series.

WI series was such a bore I just watched some parts of the series. Probably my least favourite Pakistan series in a couple of years.

All series in NWZ are covered by sky sports which means in USA Watchespn will telecast it! cheers guys i like sky sports coverage

Pakistans Tour of New Zealand 2016/17 | Broadcast Thread

In the U.K. we will inshallah get it on Sky Sports

Mods and posters alike - please feel free to add information for other regions in this thread.

WatchESPN in the United States... They have all the rights to broadcast cricketing action from England and New Zealand.

It's better than Willow... cuz u don't need to get subscription for it, as long as u have internet.

Pakistan vs Newzealand Test series 2016 broadcast thread

Who will be broadcasting the matches live? I hope starsports show them live in India. Anybody any idea??

in US , it is being covered by WatchESPN.
It shows up in their schedule.

Probably nobody would telecast it in india. Last time they plyed, we had to watch it online

In India? Anyone

I think Sony six coz star sports no longer covers new Zealand home cricket. Last time Pakistan toured New Zealand for a test series Neo sports did it but I doubt this time they will do it coz they hv almost become redundant in India nowadays so my bet is on Sony.

Back