Pakistan v South Africa | 3rd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/2013 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see pakistan chasing this as we simply dont have batsmen in the team capable of scoring big 100s etc... Nice 20/30s dont win you to many ODI games..

Hafeez wont last more than 10 balls facing steyn.

Haven't followed the series closely. But it is one of those matches that can define what this Pak team can do in the future. Esp the young batsmen.

They will be chasing in a pressure game against a decent attack. You develop the clutch in matches like these.

I have belief that we can chase this down, just several fifties, time for Misbah to step up, hasn't done much of note in this series yet.

I don't have much hope.

One of them has to make a hundred.

And the only one who knows how to do it , is batting so awfully bad, he was dropped.

Plus

We plan for 200. Misbah himself said so.

260 planning ajj lunch par karni hogi. They don't expect to give away 260.

Last edited:
Hafeez should look to play as if he is in a t20, will leave with minimal pressure.

The last time we played here australia made 248 and pakistan chased it with the help of jamsheed,s 97 and azhar 59. Ajmal had taken 4 wickets and junaid had taken 3 wickets.

The last time we played here australia made 248 and pakistan chased it with the help of jamsheed,s 97 and azhar 59. Ajmal had taken 4 wickets and junaid had taken 3 wickets.

As i said...

Jisko hundred banana ata tha.. he's been dropped because he's been lost as of late how to bat.

Steyn will be smiling seeing Hafeez coming on to bat !!!

more swing... New ball swing. did tanvir and irfan get the same amount of swing.

Can't have too many sighters, need to rotate strike frequently.

whose gona ball now trundler Tsotsober so some breathing for Hafeez.

are we going to see a more aggressive shezad. i am liking this no maiden shezad.

What a sight both our opener average massive 28

1314029819767.png

50 opening stand will be decent, but ideally 100.

Hafeez must be thinking of making a 50 before steyn comes in lol

Pakistan need to pick up singles, rotate strike and be positive here!

7/0 after 2 overs

Good positive start. Need to make sure keep it going for a few overs since RSA held back Steyn.

Too many dots in between boundaries, this is the weakening fulcrum of our batting.

Not the most controlled shots by hafeez but its still 4 runs, needs to pick up some singles though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back