Pakistan vs Bangladesh World Cup warm-up game called off due to persistent rain

Is this match being televised? I need to know so I don't stay up for no reason, and if it is being televised what channel?

Will be good match to watch. We are definitely on a roll having won the tri-series, admittedly to weaker teams than Pakistan.

It disappoints me however that Mahmudullah is given the tag of a finisher -- when we should have groomed him to bat in the top four (he scored centuries against England and NZ in 2015 batting at Number 4). Also 4 years down the line, and we still do not have set fast bowlers. Not ever one tearaway pacer and Taskin has been terrible unfortunately.

Walsh:Bangladesh what Azhar Mahmood: Pakistan.

If BD chase anything under 300 you will win, easily. We need to score a lot of runs. Our batting is horrific if the top 3 get out.

I remember when Afridi made 124 off 60 balls in Bangladesh in the Asia cup. How I would
Pay to see someone play an innings like that.

If they lose against Bangladesh, Surfraz should show some self respect and step down as captain, could be that he won't step down(emulate Ik as WC winning captain) until after the WC or until Pakistan gets knocked out

The jazba is there and the haters gonna feel it soon enough!

All the wrist-slitters will join the bandwagon once Pakistan will be steamrolling other sides.

We have match winners in our team and we just need momentum.

My prediction for tomorrow.

If Pakistan fields first Ban 88 all out, Pakistan win by 10 wickets.

If Pak bats first: Pak 408/5 Fakhar 189
Bangladesh 350 all out Soumya 200 Wahab 7/59

My prediction for tomorrow.

If Pakistan fields first Ban 88 all out, Pakistan win by 10 wickets.

If Pak bats first: Pak 408/5 Fakhar 189
Bangladesh 350 all out Soumya 200 Wahab 7/59

What would you realistically predict??

What would you realistically predict??

In our last warm up watch against India we got all out for 88 or something I think. So it’s better that we get bundled out for a low score tomorrow then later in the main tournament. I have a feeling we will be getting a thrashing from Wahab, he looked fired up and he was reversing like crazy.

Realistic Prediction: Pakistan will beat us tomorrow regardless of who bats or fields first. I saw how Imam, Fakhar and Babar batted against English attack. If Pakistan puts 300 + then we will fall like a deck of cards. We lost to Ireland A chasing 300 + also we were humiliated in New Zealand. But I hope Soumya and Liton gets good practice.

Best of luck brother Ronaldo. May the team who’s players are fasting tomorrow wins the match. Ya Allah :amla

In our last warm up watch against India we got all out for 88 or something I think. So it’s better that we get bundled out for a low score tomorrow then later in the main tournament. I have a feeling we will be getting a thrashing from Wahab, he looked fired up and he was reversing like crazy.

Realistic Prediction: Pakistan will beat us tomorrow regardless of who bats or fields first. I saw how Imam, Fakhar and Babar batted against English attack. If Pakistan puts 300 + then we will fall like a deck of cards. We lost to Ireland A chasing 300 + also we were humiliated in New Zealand. But I hope Soumya and Liton gets good practice.

Best of luck brother Ronaldo. May the team who’s players are fasting tomorrow wins the match. Ya Allah :amla

Lol. Sure. Best of Luck.

Best of luck brother!

You seem to be a sensible Bangladesh fan.

May the best team win tomorrow!

Bangladesh can only lose if they play awful cricket. Pakistan are minnow level team as things stsnd

Talk about present. History is long gone

Bangladesh are much better than us Atm

I am talking about present. They got blanked in nz and got absolutely demolished like properly annihilated in 2017 vs SA in SA.

Best of luck brother, I hope bangladesh will do well in the world cup.

I know it wont be popular opinion, but i want our team to lose. Only then we may be able to find ourselves like cornered tigers. Imagine losing 12 matches on trott & to have a hell ready for criticism & you are in do or die situation to save respect & face before you come back to pakistan.

Win won't give us anything, compared to loss
Loss will teach us & ring alarms in top echelons of power for real change in cricket setup, due to lack of world cup preparation, which will be best for pakistan cricket

I know it wont be popular opinion, but i want our team to lose. Only then we may be able to find ourselves like cornered tigers. Imagine losing 12 matches on trott & to have a hell ready for criticism & you are in do or die situation to save respect & face before you come back to pakistan.

Loss will teach us & ring alarms in top echelons of power for real change in cricket setup, due to lack of world cup preparation, which will be best for pakistan cricket

So you want another fairytale like ct17 where we are down and out and suddenly come back to win?

I see Pakistan smashing teams in the middle of the tournament. Watch Out we are hurt and feeling down. Once we find our confidence we will thrash teams apart from India, we can defeat other teams. Against India is a mental block, i hope we break the losing streak against them. 👍

Lets go for attacking team :-

1 Fakhar Zaman
2 Imam Ul Haq
3 Babar Azam
4 Mohammad Hafeez
5 Sarfaraz Ahmed
6 Shoaib Malik
7 Imad Wasim
8 Wahab Riaz
9 Hassan Ali
10 Mohammad Aamir
11 Mohammad Hassnain

I have seen more arrogance from the other side than BD fans, it's a myth that we are arrogant, no more than Indian , Pakistan or Afghan fans. We will respond if you come out taking swipes at BD and then it will seem like arrogance to you. Rainman's trolling doesn't count doubt he is from BD anyways.

Add to Rainman, another new BD trolling poster like Rainman called BD Tigers.

A win would be good to boost the team but the Pak team is strong but is just not clicking in the last five overs of their batting and are struggling in the first ten overs of their bowling. Get these two elements right and pak will be a major danger in this tournament

Even better, hopefully we lose every match until WC 2027! Then the world will see what cornered tigers can really do!

Pakistan will bat first, 350/5 (Imam 75 runs, Sarfaraz 100 from 40 balls)

Bangladesh (147 all out, Shaheen 5 wickets with 7 maiden, Wahab 3 wickets with 5 maiden)

If they lose against Bangladesh, Surfraz should show some self respect and step down as captain, could be that he won't step down(emulate Ik as WC winning captain) until after the WC or until Pakistan gets knocked out

Lol it's just a warm up match. dressing room mahol will be good.:afridi

16th june pak vs india scoreboard plz lol.

India wins the toss and elects to bat first.
India: 425/3. Sharma 210 Kohli 150 Dhawan 35
Wahab 2/ 65

Pakistan 428/1 in 44 overs. Win by 9 wickets.
Fakhar : 250* Babar 170 * imam 0
Bumrah 1/90

India wins the toss and elects to bat first.
India: 425/3. Sharma 210 Kohli 150 Dhawan 35
Wahab 2/ 65

Pakistan 428/1 in 44 overs. Win by 9 wickets.
Fakhar : 250* Babar 170 * imam 0
Bumrah 1/90

Wahab Riaz has started a Season of Dreams.

interesting stats on cricinfo. BD has never won a single match vs PAK in wc (apart from the 99 upset), not even a warm up match. Didn't know that.

I just had a dream that pak has broken the streak on 16th june😂😂😂
I was all over the moon and suddenly woke up😣

How is the weather there now? Seems like some rain till around 14:00 according to BBC.

Looks funny how some fans are still believing that Pakistan is going to win this match. I think Bangladesh is going to win by a fair margin.

interesting stats on cricinfo. BD has never won a single match vs PAK in wc (apart from the 99 upset), not even a warm up match. Didn't know that.

I don't think either Bangladesh or Afghanistan will win the WC matches against Pakistan this time either. Based on nothing more than a hunch I should add, the world cup brings an additional type of pressure and I think Pakistan might handle it better due to having less expectation this time.

Looks funny how some fans are still believing that Pakistan is going to win this match. I think Bangladesh is going to win by a fair margin.

Pakistan will win in sha Allah. They already hit the bottom against AFG, so now it’s time to play well again.

With Pakistan it's " mole noo mola Na maare te mola nai marda " if Pakistan does not defeat itself then no one can defeat Pakistan.

Please look at all the recent matches Pakistan has lost so far. There is a pattern forming. Yes they have lost the last 10 but have they all been one sided match? . No... So before all the basher here please open your eyes and analyse carefully.
We are going in the world cup with no expectations and that is where the oppositions should be wairy of us. Do not rule out Pakistan.
I won't be surprised if we loose todays match either but it won't be a phianty that much I'll guarantee.

Still struggling with the bowling combination to go with and lack of good finishing in death overs haunting Pakistan! These are the drawbags of our last 7 to 8 matches we have played in England, then whats the purpose of going their? Just adapting the conditions?

Good to see one of my favorite posters back. :yk

Its going to be a tough match.

Less than 1 hour to match starts, but no newz about the weather?

Watch Pakistan u19 v SL u19 live on youtube, lovely batting by Saim Ayub, Pakistani innings have just started

Deano saying if Pakistan lose this
It’s going to be horrific WC for Pakistan

Chances of rain
England is the worst place for WC

Technically they are playing in wales which is not England.

However, there’s chances of light rain around midday for an hour but think we should get a full game.

The present forecast for the pak wi match is that it will be raining as well. It's so f-ing annoying.

It is drizzling, but hopefully will Clear Out later in the day

21st century and something like rain still stops cricket games. Not only that but they decide to hold the WC in a country known for showers.

21st century and something like rain still stops cricket games. Not only that but they decide to hold the WC in a country known for showers.
Might as well hold it in the sub continent every other year.

We should see this as a positive. Hopefully bit of moisture in the air we bowl first and get some sort of seam/swing

Drizzling. Toss delayed in the warm-up game at Cardiff

0cbff758-fe8f-4719-a2f1-e213f9940cde.jpg

The present forecast for the pak wi match is that it will be raining as well. It's so f-ing annoying.

That game isn't until Friday, I wouldn't worry about weather forecasts that far ahead, it will change three times before then.

Back