PCB refutes FICA's claim of PSL payment delays

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
PCB has rebutted FICA's assertion regarding delays in PSL payments, emphasizing that there has never been any delay in player payments throughout the league's history.

Usman Wahla, the PCB's director of international cricket operations, affirmed that all players have received their payments punctually in all nine seasons of the PSL.

"There has never been a delay in player payments in any of our nine PSL seasons... We have communicated with FICA to correct this misinformation in their report," Wahla said while an interaction with an international sports channel.

PCB has rebutted FICA's assertion regarding delays in PSL payments, emphasizing that there has never been any delay in player payments throughout the league's history.

Usman Wahla, the PCB's director of international cricket operations, affirmed that all players have received their payments punctually in all nine seasons of the PSL.

"There has never been a delay in player payments in any of our nine PSL seasons... We have communicated with FICA to correct this misinformation in their report," Wahla said while an interaction with an international sports channel.

PCB denials in response to this from FICA

mLc1V6i.png

I doubt this is true, the PCB pays the players directly first and then deducts the reimbursement from the Franchises when transferring the Franchises their share of the central pool every year. This is how they ensure that there is no missed payments controversy.

I doubt this is true, the PCB pays the players directly first and then deducts the reimbursement from the Franchises when transferring the Franchises their share of the central pool every year. This is how they ensure that there is no missed payments controversy.
Yeah if this were true someone would have definitely raised this concern by now.

Why would FICA lie about this.

A former coach mentioned to me about delays in payments in the past, but he eventually got paid.

Why would FICA lie about this.

A former coach mentioned to me about delays in payments in the past, but he eventually got paid.

Could be more a misunderstanding than a lie.

Back