PCL #PSL [Season 3] - Sign up Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last couple of days to sign up folks, let's get a few more!

I'd love to sign up to this but I'm going to be on Umrah from mid to late Feb.

Good luck guys!

Eagerly waiting for it to begin. Participating here for the first time. :)

Name: JattMaula
Player Type : All rounder
Bowling style: Right arm wrist spinner
Batting: Left Handed.

Last few hours left for the deadline, let's see some more sign ups please.

Common guys, lets sign up, very little time remaining
Will be an absolute blast

Just sign up. You can be active when you can.

Problem is, I won't be that active, meaning I won't get a favourable pick. Next time in whatever league you guys decides on next.

Problem is, I won't be that active, meaning I won't get a favourable pick. Next time in whatever league you guys decides on next.

It's not about picking your favourite players unless you have captaincy aspirations. Just sign up as a player.

Name: JattMaula
Player Type : All rounder
Bowling style: Right arm wrist spinner
Batting: Left Handed.

Noooooooooooooooooooo I selected the same...lol
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]: So when is the draft selection? I am very excited for this hahaha.....

Noooooooooooooooooooo I selected the same...lol
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]: So when is the draft selection? I am very excited for this hahaha.....

Didn't see lol. I'm sure you will do second best in this player type. :afridi

Been busy at work boys, please bear with me. I will get this rolling soon.

Are the captains free from their exam commitments now? [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]

Im In...

Name: EngrOmair
Player Type : Bowler
Bowling style: Right arm Wrist Spinner
Batting: Right Hand.

I’ve signed up already
But how does this sim thing work
And where is it?

Been busy at work boys, please bear with me. I will get this rolling soon.

Are the captains free from their exam commitments now? [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]

Waiting for draft.

Will we get an update of all joinings in a category based list ?

Doesn't seem like the captains are free yet. I will wait a couple of days more and if they still don't show up then captaincy will be up for grabs for folks who have signed up.

If some of current captains are not available then I can possibly act as back-up if needed.

Captains are busy I guess.

What do we do? Should we wait a bit more for [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] and co? They really seemed interested in captaincy.

Or should I float captaincy nominations again?

I suggest we wait for another 24 hours before moving on to drafts with new volunteer captains and current captains be assigned as Marquee Players of their respective teams for which they had opted to captain.

Once the deadline for sign ups is over (see below), a draft will take place where captains take it in turns to pick players for their teams from the sign up list. Once teams have been picked, contracts will be handed out to the players by their captains (as explained above). From my experience, the most established or more authoritative members of the forum receive the higher contracts.
http://www.ptvsports.pk/schedule/

Final list of sign ups:

01. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]
02. [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]
03. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
04. [MENTION=57506]hadi123[/MENTION]
05. [MENTION=142702]UN talkz[/MENTION]
06. [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]
07. [MENTION=143363]Hedz[/MENTION]
08. [MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION]
09. [MENTION=130409]Ibad17[/MENTION]
10. [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]
11. [MENTION=129922]Smiling Creed[/MENTION]
12. [MENTION=139867]dauntless[/MENTION]
13. [MENTION=1906]hailian[/MENTION]
14. [MENTION=70365]Ahson8[/MENTION]
15. [MENTION=146141]Hermoine Green[/MENTION]
16. [MENTION=139716]HuzaifaE[/MENTION]
17. [MENTION=146013]Oligochaetes[/MENTION]
18. [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
19. [MENTION=133726]GoUgandaCranes[/MENTION]
20. [MENTION=143438]sadida97[/MENTION]
21. [MENTION=142036]Hamad_H[/MENTION]
22. [MENTION=8340]mmkextreme_1[/MENTION]
23. [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION]
24. [MENTION=120431]Professor[/MENTION]
25. [MENTION=136802]KhanNn[/MENTION]
26. [MENTION=54243]Azlan Khan[/MENTION]
27. [MENTION=136079]ahmedwaqas92[/MENTION]
28. [MENTION=25545]giri26[/MENTION]
29. [MENTION=143316]shady[/MENTION]
30. [MENTION=143502]MoJoJoJo[/MENTION]
31. [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION]
32. [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION]
33. [MENTION=133844]shahxkhanz[/MENTION]
34. [MENTION=140093]Shawaiz[/MENTION]
35. [MENTION=140154]Arsalan Pro[/MENTION]
36. [MENTION=130124]Canistani Hero[/MENTION]
37. [MENTION=136466]Khyam[/MENTION]
38. [MENTION=140234]DRsohail[/MENTION]
39. [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]
40. [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]
41. [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION]
42. [MENTION=134474]Moe[/MENTION]
43. [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]
44. [MENTION=140266]JattMaula[/MENTION]
45. [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION]
46. [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION]
47. [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]

Default sign ups from the last Indo-Pak series:

48. [MENTION=139288]Abdul[/MENTION]
49. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION]
50. [MENTION=140064]predictablyunpredictable[/MENTION]
51. [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION]
52. [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION]
53. [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]
54. [MENTION=142162]Napa[/MENTION]
55. [MENTION=143167]Teshi98[/MENTION]
56. [MENTION=141390]Ellipsism[/MENTION]
57. [MENTION=38337]imshally81[/MENTION]
58. [MENTION=143738]CanadianG00se[/MENTION]
59. [MENTION=134300]Tusker[/MENTION]
60. [MENTION=139682]LastManstanding[/MENTION]

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in captaincy please let me know the name of the team you'd like to lead. The participating teams are:

Lahore Qalandars
Karachi Kings
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Islamabad United
Quetta Gladiators

[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] and [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] will be incharge of Islamabad United.

If anyone is interested in captaincy please let me know the name of the team you'd like to lead. The participating teams are:

Lahore Qalandars
Karachi Kings
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Islamabad United
Quetta Gladiators

I’d like to captain Karachi Kings. Please & thankyou

Four teams still looking for a leader. Any takers?

Islamabad and Karachi have got theirs.

Do I have to pick a vice-kaptaan ?

Yes that is the next step. The captains need to be finalized first. You can feel free to ask anyone to be your VC in the meantime. The list of all the folks who have signed up has been posted above.

By the way I think I should not participate and concentrate on the admin role. [MENTION=113824]Nikhil_cric[/MENTION] comes to mind as an able replacement :)

[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] I would like to captain Lahore Qalandars but dedicate our trophy to the people of Islamabad.:sarf2

[MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] sign up man
Sure man, can't promise high activity though.

Name: Red Devil
Player Type: Batsman
Bowling Style: LAFM
Batting Hand: LHB
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]

DO you have a link the Season-2, so I can understand how this is played? =)

Here is a sample T20 game. Players will have ratings (to be decided by the captains). Higher the rating, better the player is likely to perform though the sim has a random element to it as well.

Here is a sample T20 game. Players will have ratings (to be decided by the captains). Higher the rating, better the player is likely to perform though the sim has a random element to it as well.

That is very interesting. When do you propose to have the draft?

By the way I think I should not participate and concentrate on the admin role. [MENTION=113824]Nikhil_cric[/MENTION] comes to mind as an able replacement :)

Busy with work bro. Don't think i'll be able take part.

OK anyone want to be a Vice Captain of Peshawar Zalmi, let me know.

[MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]

I am searching for the best Vice-captain for Quetta Gladiators and you are the one for sure. Your mission, should you choose to accept it ? :viv

[MENTION=8973]mohaN[/MENTION] [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] will be my vice-captain

It would have been a better idea to have gotten this done with before the actual PSL begins imo, because it would be hard to focus on both things at once, and that could just result in less activity in this league

It would have been a better idea to have gotten this done with before the actual PSL begins imo, because it would be hard to focus on both things at once, and that could just result in less activity in this league

I agree, but once I had the captains finalized, at the end of the sign up deadline they said they had exams, so had to wait further. Now after a long wait they have not turned up too.

Sorry this is my first time organising something, will learn from this experience.

I agree, but once I had the captains finalized, at the end of the sign up deadline they said they had exams, so had to wait further. Now after a long wait they have not turned up too.

Sorry this is my first time organising something, will learn from this experience.

Oh okay, fair enough

Let the games begin. I’ll join the one who can convince me of offering the best perks and hefty amount :butt

I have my cheque book ready, tell me your price. :ghalib
Also you will have a chance to share the dressing room with me, :abdv
I would consider this as a perk.

Need someone to take ownership of the Multan team, and a few VCs yet to be recruited.

Need someone to take ownership of the Multan team, and a few VCs yet to be recruited.

I think [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] could be the best choice for Multan Sultan as he has been the best wk-batsman in past two years.:misbah4

I think [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] could be the best choice for Multan Sultan as he has been the best wk-batsman in past two years.:misbah4

I'll join you at the gladiators - you can certainly benefit from a silverware winning former captain.

Sorry Ibad - I don't think the Zalmi can handle two big egos in the dressing room :afridi :waqar

I'll join you at the gladiators - you can certainly benefit from a silverware winning former captain.

Sorry Ibad - I don't think the Zalmi can handle two big egos in the dressing room :afridi :waqar

Thanks man. :)

Now QG will be a force to reckon with this season. :afridi

[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]

Its now official, [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] is the new vice-captain of Quetta, he has signed the contract and received an undisclosed amount in advance. :najam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back