Peshawar Zalmi (179/8) defeat Multan Sultans (174/10) by 5 runs to register their first win of PSL 9

With Rizwan as captain, Pakistan will be fielding with 4 fielders max outside of the boundary from the 18th over

He genuinely believes you have 50 overs time to complete 20 overs

Yup, looks like Salman Agha could be our middle order hitter from now on instad, maybe he will be our rightful captain someday too haha
Babar
Rizwan
Shan
Haseeb
Salman
Iftikhar

Absolute fire top 6

Peshawar weakness has been their bowling. Pretty sure they couldn't even defend 240 last season so this will be a tough test. They have enough on the board to defend but their bowling attack is very suspect.

Absolute coward Rizwan

Was hiding from the left arm seamer by putting the newbie Yasir Khan to face him. Allowed so much pressure to build and then deserts his side with the required rate climbs to close to 10

Deserves this humiliation

Rizwan out early and the Multan team is in disarray. 27/1 after 5 overs. They're not chasing this.

average captaincy from babar so far
Naveen beat Yasir 3 times outside off stump in the first over. He should have kept a slip or third man for him after that

Do you think they should donate to Gaza when there are a lot of issues at home? I mean Gaza is a noble cause but isnt there a lot of poverty at home to look at first?

OQjJmPT.png

Random guy opening the innings and playing a Babar/Rizwan type innings

What does that tell you?

PSL attracting very average talent like Paul Walter this season

Even the comms are dissing Babar's captaincy for resting Naveen and Yabook after the both bowled great first overs haha

Strange captaincy from Babar Azam. I guess Powell can bowl better than Walter.

Another drop hahaha from Haseebullah this time. Fielding this tournament has been truly pathetic

dR03y0T.png

Babar is a softy not only in batting but also in captaincy. He is a weak learner and very weak in game awareness

Multan have got this

Would be surprised if they lose from here

Peshawar has the worst bowling line up combine it with worst captain of PSL . Babar captaining Pakistan for 4 years was a tragedy .

Now that Malan is out, it will be interesting to see if Hendricks steps it up

Failing to understand why Babar didn't bring in Yaqoob to face Khushdil. You know he can't play spin.

Multan can still do it with Ifti and Khushy. Just need 1 good over

Mir telling Yakoob "you cannot take my place in the national team" by hitting these 6's

What an over. Two sixes back to back and then gets out. Thrilling see-saw stuff right now.

Psl should put a ban on Masood Asif Ifty Kushdil safraz who have a zero international future on even thinking about entering.

Put in some hungry youngsters you never know a star may be born.

I think his foot is slight off the the grass as soon as ball touched his hand. But that is so very close.

benifit to the fielding team?
should be to the batting team

Strange decision, the benefit of the doubt usually goes to the batsman, his foot was marginally touching the ground when he came in contact with the ball.

Back