Peshawar Zalmi (211/4) beat Lahore Qalandars (203/6) by 8 runs in a high-scoring thriller of PSL 9

He needs to drop to 4.

He’s struggled as t20 opener for too long now.

If Hafeez had the sense to drop downs, Fakhar should do the same.

It’s not like we even need him as opener. We have so many of them. We need Fakhar in the middle.
Your not watching the game for cricketing reasons.

Just looking to enforce your agenda…

He needs to drop to 4.

It’s not like we even need him as opener. We have so many of them. We need Fakhar in the middle.
Fakhar as an opener for LQ has been brilliant in the last two seasons. One of the main reasons they have won it twice .

This year he has been poor so far. It happens. Citing Hafeez as an example does not make sense. FZ probably is the best opener in PSL history.

Fakhar as an opener for LQ has been brilliant in the last two seasons. One of the main reasons they have won it twice .

This year he has been poor so far. It happens. Citing Hafeez as an example does not make sense. FZ probably is the best opener in PSL history.
Ignore him. He isn’t a cricket fan, just a pair of stumps I believe

“Lahore should move Fakhar to 4”

Why? What are their proper middle order players there for? Selling popcorn?

He either opens or is dropped for poor form

Your not watching the game for cricketing reasons.

Just looking to enforce your agenda…
He needs to drop to 4.

Top scorer in 2022 season . 3rd highest scorer in 2023 season with the most sixers . All at a SR of 150 . Yet according to some he has struggled for to long .

Basically hit my stumps is under severe pressure now because Saim has played a top knock and reinforced himself as an opener…

And Sahibzada looks like a better opener than a number 7 (where Pakistan used him lol),

So his idol Rizwan realistically will have to make way of Pakistan are to build a proper cricket team. @GreenKhan

“Fakhar should bat at 4 because Hafeez also realised it”

Well yeah…Hafeez also realised Haseebullah is an opener and Sahibzada Farhan is a number 7

Let’s go by what Hafeez does @hitthestump

At the halfway mark, Lahore Qalandars are 84-2 with Rassie van der Dussen holding strong at the crease with a blistering 46 off just 25 balls

Basically hit my stumps is under severe pressure now because Saim has played a top knock and reinforced himself as an opener…

And Sahibzada looks like a better opener than a number 7 (where Pakistan used him lol),

So his idol Rizwan realistically will have to make way of Pakistan are to build a proper cricket team. @GreenKhan
Oh I get it now . Underlying agenda at play here .
Fakhar has no chance opening for Pak in t20s, they never let him when he was topping the PSL charts for the last few years.

Farhan looks good and reinvented and finally Saim has come to the PSL party .

Oh I get it now . Underlying agenda at play here .
Fakhar has no chance opening for Pak in t20s, they never let him when he was topping the PSL charts for the last few years.

Farhan looks good and reinvented and finally Saim has come to the PSL party .
Exactly

I said this 4 years ago, Rizwan fans are not Pakistan cricket fans

This Ahsan Bhatti guy must be related to the Rana’s or someone in Qalco

How is this guy coming out when you need 13-14 an over?

If they wanted to send a left hander for the short boundary, Jahandad or Shaheen himself are better options

What a useless promotion

Jahandad in excellent form sitting out because of this guy Ahsan Bhatti

Need an absolute madness from here

I would honestly retire Bhatti

He will eat up one ball just to get out

I want Zalmi to win.
I like the narriatve of the old captain of the Pak team beating the guy who replaced him
and especially because the new captain isn't that good

If Babar is in the circle: 1 any day

If on the boundary: 2 any day

In a crunch situation, don't bowl the Afghan player. They always choke

Saim Ayub with a great catch. They still need RVD wicket to seal the game though.

JK will have the shorter leg boundary

He can target 2-3 sixes

If he gets out…Shaheen should come in next

I will never understand why Peshawar, who have had the worst bowling attack for a couple of years still always go short on bowlers. The batting is good enough where you can substitute a player like Asif for Jamal. Jamal can provide similar value with the bat too considering all Asif does is like an occasional six and out.

Calm down Waqar. It was not that difficult of a catch lol

Good comeback from Irshad last couple of balls.

Still doable for Lahore as long as RVD is there and facing Peshawar's woeful bowling attack.

Criminal for LQ to concede these many runs on a pitch where the ball was not coming on to the bat.

Baffling RVD took a single there.

Jahandad is now out and new batter coming in. Barring a no ball, it's unlikely Lahore can pull it off.

Sikandar Raza coming to bat now. Ahsan and Jahan came before him. Cruel.

What a rubbish captaincy. You have two proven international big hitters and you send in Bhatti and Jahandad before them?

Back