Photos Of 2 Of My TRD's

johng

Debutant
Runs
Photos of a couple of my TRD's both absolutely beautiful bats. Weights are 2.7oz and 2.8oz but CA must weigh them before stickers and grips are applied so if it says 2.8oz it is really around 2.9oz to 2.9.5oz, anyway enjoy.
catrd003.jpg

catrd004.jpg

catrd005.jpg

catrd006.jpg

catrd007.jpg

catrd008.jpg

catrd009.jpg

catrd010.jpg

The thing that impresses me so much about the TRD is that these bats have a high spine huge edges and very little concaving. These bats are true low density and not just over dried to obtain there massive size

SIMPLY AMAZING!! TRD continues to impress!!

The right one looks amazing, brilliant bat all round!!

Which scuff sheet do you use and what have you done near toe region?

SIMPLY AMAZING!! TRD continues to impress!!

The right one looks amazing, brilliant bat all round!!

Which scuff sheet do you use and what have you done near toe region?

Gray nichols Extra Tec with 2 thread fibre glass tape down edges taken toe guard off sanded toe then applied shoe goo

Simply brilliant! Is shoe goo good mate? I haven't used or seen it but is it better than a toe guard?

Where is Mani LE, did you get that yet?

It was quite interesting to see your views on dryness, I have regular CA 12000 Plus at the moment and this bat has a lot of concaving while TRD in comparison doesn't have much of concaving hence a bigger and large profile is obtained.

Did you get your hands settled onto the handle?

Simply brilliant! Is shoe goo good mate? I haven't used or seen it but is it better than a toe guard?

Where is Mani LE, did you get that yet?

It was quite interesting to see your views on dryness, I have regular CA 12000 Plus at the moment and this bat has a lot of concaving while TRD in comparison doesn't have much of concaving hence a bigger and large profile is obtained.

Did you get your hands settled onto the handle?

TRD is true low density and not over dried hence it does not need a lot of concaving to be big in mass. Shoe goo is the way to go as toe guards are a waste of space. Over drying as used by Laver is ok but much rather have a naturally oversized cleft for the weight but much harder to find.

TRD is true low density and not over dried hence it does not need a lot of concaving to be big in mass. Shoe goo is the way to go as toe guards are a waste of space. Over drying as used by Laver is ok but much rather have a naturally oversized cleft for the weight but much harder to find.

Laver people claim they dry to 12% and this is for Reserve which is so called 'low-density'

Cheers for the shoe goo will try it.

Back