[PICTURES] Speed Watch: Pakistan vs England 3-Test Match Series (2024)

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
As Pakistan takes on England in the highly-anticipated 3-match Test series, we're tracking the fastest deliveries from both teams.

From express pace to swing and spin, we'll monitor the speed guns and bring you:

Fastest deliveries
Average speeds

Let's discuss, and react to the quickest and most effective bowling performances from the series.

England pacers have been quite ordinary throughout Session 1 of the 1st Test between Pakistan and England

u9w1G4g.jpg

Most bowlers average around 135 kph on these roads. I remember Starc and Cummins also not bowling full tilt in 2022 when they had to bowl slightly longer spells.

Unfortunately our bowlers start to dip below that mark due to their inept fitness and that's where they start losing the plot.

They should have let Jofra play here, we need to stop rubbing baby oil on him in-between the T20 and ODI games.

Jofra vs King Kukar; my my my my 🙊

Saq I understand couldn’t play as he builds himself up to the rigours of international cricket, though am not sure if management are as confident in him as other bench options, but I hope not.

Rank in this match;

1. Carse
2. Naseem
3. Shaheen
4. Atkinson
5. Jamal
6. Woakes

Kind of surprised that Atkinson has been slower than Shaheen on average in this game.

Carse is touching 145 regularly.
strong. well built. big shoulders.
tireless engine. runs in all day
workhorse. perfect build for fast bowling.

this is what pakistan needs.
100% they can get guys like this with their strong genes. they are just not looking hard enough.

Back