Can Pakistan avoid a 0-3 Test series whitewash at the hands of England?

Predict the outcome of the 3-match Test series between Pakistan and England

• Total voters
I thought 1-1 before the series and I’m sticking with that. There is no way that a Test side can just never win at home again. At some point Pakistan will get over the line in a game.

• Big England win in the opener.
• Pakistan scratch out a victory on a used crumbling pitch in the second game.
• New wicket laid out for the final Test is an absolute belter and Pakistan hold on for a draw.

I didn’t really understand the “anything less than 3-0 to England is a disaster for them” views before the series started. This England side has already won in Pakistan 3-0, that box is ticked, done. This series was more about coming back, competing, and trying to win again. There is no pressure whatsoever on repeating the whitewash.

I thought 1-1 before the series and I’m sticking with that. There is no way that a Test side can just never win at home again. At some point Pakistan will get over the line in a game.

• Big England win in the opener.
• Pakistan scratch out a victory on a used crumbling pitch in the second game.
• New wicket laid out for the final Test is an absolute belter and Pakistan hold on for a draw.

I didn’t really understand the “anything less than 3-0 to England is a disaster for them” views before the series started. This England side has already won in Pakistan 3-0, that box is ticked, done. This series was more about coming back, competing, and trying to win again. There is no pressure whatsoever on repeating the whitewash.
+1

There is no need to keep repeating the whitewash to prove anything. Eng has done that in the last series.

Even poor teams can get a draw at home.

Back