Please make dua for my mum

Zaz

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Salam Guys,

My mums extremely ill at the moment, she suffered a brain haemorrage last night and is currently being operated on

Please pray for her health

Jk

May Allah swt give her strength and give you all sabr. remember to stay strong!!

so sorry to hear that bro, may the Almighty grant her shifa and a complete recovery.

Hope she recovers soon.

My father suffered the same two months back. The doctor told us that the few hours after the stroke are critical, after then the body itself creates new tributaries to supply blood in the brain. My father has almost recovered but has some speech problems. Hope and pray that your mother recovers completely.

May Allah swt keep you strong and we pray for your mums full recovery Aameen.

May Alllah (SWT) Grants her a speedy recovery and give you sabr. Ameen.

May Alllah (SWT) Grants her a speedy recovery. Ameen.

^True, there is noone more special to a son or daughter in this world than their mother

May God Give Strength to a Very Proud Mum of a good Son!!
May that Son and his family also find the strength and hope in this tough time!

Salam guys, just an update Alhamdolillah she seems to be doing ok, the operations went well yday and she spent a stable night in ICU on the machines

The staff have taken them off now hoping she responds

Please continue remembering her in your prayers

I am glad your mother has recovered bro. Hope she gets fully recovered quickly.

May Allah (swt) bless her with shifa and a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear that your Mom has come through the operation and that she is off the machines.

I hope that she recovers fully!!

To all PP's: Remember to appreciate your Mom (and Dad) as we have a limited time together on Earth. Cherish the memories and make many more.

Very sad:(.... I hope and will definitely pray for your mother´s health. God willing she will be fine very soon. Be strong!

Salam guys, just an update Alhamdolillah she seems to be doing ok, the operations went well yday and she spent a stable night in ICU on the machines

The staff have taken them off now hoping she responds

Please continue remembering her in your prayers

That is good:).

Zaz, how is your mother now?

Zaz, how is your mother now?

Was thinking the same thing!!! I was busy in another thread (religious 1 again!!!!) and for some odd reason, I started thinking about Zaz and how his Mom was!!!

Hope she is doing much better!

Sorry guys but with hospital visits ive hardly had time to breathe Its a really difficult time for the family We go to sleep thinking of mums health, wake up thinking of her health and spend all day thinking of her She was the centre of our family and with her illness everything has come crashing down

Mums still critical but has been stable for the last few days, shes still on ventilators

The sedations been off since tuesday in the hope she will come around but as of yet she is still unconcious

We are seeing slight increases in physical movements day by day but its obviously going take a while Her brains very sore and been through immense trauma

We are trying to be positive and are praying she pulls through

Shes still not out of the woods and we still need your prayers

so sorry to hear this brother but am glad that she is recovering. May allah grant her speedy recovery and bring her back to your family.

Inshallah, she'll be fine :)

Oh Yeah, and please don't panic everything'll be fine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 with Tapatalk 2

Just saw this.

May ALLAH (SWT) grant her shifa and a complete and speedy recovery. Aameen!

Hope she has a speedy recovery! Stay strong

Zaz so many people praying for her. Insha-Allah she will fully recover soon. I will pray your mom's speedy recovery too. Allah always does best just remember that.

Inshallah she will recover soon.

Just stay strong and keep praying for her recovery.

Sorry guys but with hospital visits ive hardly had time to breathe Its a really difficult time for the family We go to sleep thinking of mums health, wake up thinking of her health and spend all day thinking of her She was the centre of our family and with her illness everything has come crashing down

Mums still critical but has been stable for the last few days, shes still on ventilators

The sedations been off since tuesday in the hope she will come around but as of yet she is still unconcious

We are seeing slight increases in physical movements day by day but its obviously going take a while Her brains very sore and been through immense trauma

We are trying to be positive and are praying she pulls through

Shes still not out of the woods and we still need your prayers

My daughter and I prayed for your Mom last night. My daughter said to me: "Daddy, we don't know the Uncle or his Mommy but that is OK, because God loves everybody and wants everybody to be happy!". Bless her little heart. Anyways here is a poem about Mothers. May your Mom recover fully.

A mother is more than just a woman
A mother is more than just a wife
A mother has brought to this world a new born
A mother has brought to this world life

A mother is one with love and honor
A mother comforts you day and night
A mother; a new one every hour
A mother teaches wrong from right

A mother knows when you are worried
A mother knows when you are joyed
A mother knows when you are sorry
A mother knows just what's inside

A mother needs your love forever
A mother needs to see your smile
There's no better gift for mama
Than her very awesome little child

My daughter and I prayed for your Mom last night. My daughter said to me: "Daddy, we don't know the Uncle or his Mommy but that is OK, because God loves everybody and wants everybody to be happy!". Bless her little heart. Anyways here is a poem about Mothers. May your Mom recover fully.

Thanks keith and everybody else, ur concern, prayers and best wishes are an immense source of support for me Thankyou

May Almighty Allah cure her and grant her with good health Aameen.

Wonderful Keith:14:!

Salam guys,

Thought id give you an update on my mums condition. She woke a couple of days back and is slowly improving day by day. She cannot talk at the moment because she is breathing through her windpipe. She also seems to have suffered a stroke due to the initial haemorrage which has affected the right handside of her body and possibly her speech- the full extent of which will become apparent later

Shes still in CC Unit for the next few days at least after which she ll get transferred to a high dependency unit. Shes still not out of danger yet but is making small steps towards recovery. Pls continue to remember her in your prayers

Last edited:
Salam guys,

Thought id give you an update on my mums condition. She woke a couple of days back and is slowly improving day by day. She cannot talk at the moment because she is breathing through her windpipe. She also seems to have suffered a stroke due to the initial haemorrage which has affected the right handside of her body and possibly her speech- the full extent of which will become apparent later

Shes still in CC Unit for the next few days at least and therefore is not out of danger yet but she is making small steps towards recovery. Pls continue to remember her in your prayers

Dont worry ZAZ, we will keep making a dua for her. Inshallah she will be ok

Salam guys,

Shes still in CC Unit for the next few days at least after which she ll get transferred to a high dependency unit. Shes still not out of danger yet but is making small steps towards recovery. Pls continue to remember her in your prayers

That is promising news.

Inshallah, she will make rapid strides in recovery. Keep on praying and stay strong.

Good to know this.

My father had a stroke 2 months back. The good thing is that the damage is already done, is over and now the body is recovering. He could not move his right hand too and could not speak properly. He is undergoing physical and speech therapy and as a result now he can type on the keyboard and write with a pen. Although he struggles when he tries to speak.

Take good care of her and make sure she does her therapy session regularly. Often when the body starts improving, they become careless and stop the therapy. Don't listen to your mother if she wants to skip a therapy session.

And all I can say is I can understand how you must be feeling.

Good to know this.

My father had a stroke 2 months back. The good thing is that the damage is already done, is over and now the body is recovering. He could not move his right hand too and could not speak properly. He is undergoing physical and speech therapy and as a result now he can type on the keyboard and write with a pen. Although he struggles when he tries to speak.

Take good care of her and make sure she does her therapy session regularly. Often when the body starts improving, they become careless and stop the therapy. Don't listen to your mother if she wants to skip a therapy session.

And all I can say is I can understand how you must be feeling.

Thats gud to know News of others recovery from hemorrhages and strokes has been a great source of comfort for me and my family

This is a great test for our family members and we are trying to be positive, we pray everyday for her health and know the almighty will do the best for her

Inshallah she will make full recovery, ill remember her in my Eid dua. salam

Thats gud to know News of others recovery from hemorrhages and strokes has been a great source of comfort for me and my family

This is a great test for our family members and we are trying to be positive, we pray everyday for her health and know the almighty will do the best for her

May Allah give her complete and speedy recovery! Aameen!

Salam guys,

Better news. We will continue to pray for your mother.

Salam guys,

She has never left our prayers!!!

Great to hear that she has opened her eyes.

Do you mind sharing how did this happen? Did she fall or something? Or car accident?

My wishes are with your mother.

Godwilling she will gain the best of health. Aameen

Great to hear that she has opened her eyes.

Do you mind sharing how did this happen? Did she fall or something? Or car accident?

My wishes are with your mother.

She was fine one min and went down the next No accident, signal or anything

Unbenown to anyone She had developed 4 aneurisms (blood filled bulges) in blood vessels in her brain (occured due to her history of high blood pressure) This considerably weaked her blood vessels and caused one of them to burst

The doctors then during a marathon op "fixed" the burst vessel as well as the ones that were also threatening to burst Ontop of that they drained the blood and fluid which was gathering inside her head

Really serious stuff Allahs been very kind in that shes still with us

Last edited:
She was fine one min and went down the next No accident, signal or anything

Unbenown to anyone She had developed 4 aneurisms (blood filled bulges) in blood vessels in her brain (occured due to her history of high blood pressure) This considerably weaked her blood vessels and caused one of them to burst

The doctors then during a marathon op "fixed" the burst vessel as well as the ones that were also threatening to burst Ontop of that they drained the blood and fluid which was gathering inside her head

Really serious stuff Allahs been very kind in that shes still with us

Thanks for sharing. Uncontrollable High BP is indeed dangerous! Cerebral Aneurysm is very common around circle of willis. Recovery will be depend on grade of aneurysm and the area where it occurred. I am wishing it hasn't done much damage. I am sure Doctors have shared every possibilities with you and family.

You and family are indeed lucky as cerebral aneurysm are terrible. I am going to guess Doctors might have performed endovascular coiling.

Anyway, thanks for sharing all this. I am wishing for positive outcome. It's going to be difficult to fight it but seeing you sharing this, I am sure you will get through this. Stay strong!

Thanks for sharing. Uncontrollable High BP is indeed dangerous! Cerebral Aneurysm is very common around circle of willis. Recovery will be depend on grade of aneurysm and the area where it occurred. I am wishing it hasn't done much damage. I am sure Doctors have shared every possibilities with you and family.

You and family are indeed lucky as cerebral aneurysm are terrible. I am going to guess Doctors might have performed endovascular coiling.

Anyway, thanks for sharing all this. I am wishing for positive outcome. It's going to be difficult to fight it but seeing you sharing this, I am sure you will get through this. Stay strong!

Thanks, Yes it was coiling that they performed You seem to be quite knowlegeable on the subject?

The hospital doctors and nurses have been great, I just pray, like youve stated, that the damage done from the initial haemorrage is minimal and we can have our old mum back

My Wishes are with your Mother Zaz, I am sure you are already helping her out in this fight, I wish you and your family stays strong in this fight.

Back