PP Fantasy Football - CL Edition 2006-2007 Season!

Jimmy two-times

PP Fantasy Football Reigning Champion
Runs
No sign of hitman so I thought I might as well start this up:

Hi,

This is the PP Fantasy Football League for the UEFA Champion's League. If you want to join, here's what to do:

(1) Go to : http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/

(2) Register!

(3) Pick your team (Unlimited changes can be made until the first deadline which is 12 Sep 19:30)

(5) Go to the 'Leagues' tab.

(6) You have to join a private league. The code for the PP Fantasy Football League is:

40020-7227

Last edited:
Come on guys only two days left before closing date,

where are all the guys that entered the fantasy world cup league?

Hitman, wiy,snaizr, zushy786, saj and the rest?

Last edited:
Are you in cav420?(if not get a move on bhai!) we have only 3 team which is really poor so far we need at least 10 teams to make it interesting.

Cav/nawaz can make sure you remind people as Im off to france for a week so i wont be posting before the deadline.

Laterz!

Am in :11:

Now watch people flood in ;) come on you lowser's join the league and show me what you got :p by the way , im winning this one with ease & style ;)

come on all of you ***** cats, dont be scared, i'll take it easy on you ;) i promise :11:

thats more like it, how about the rest of you lowser's joining us...The more the merrier i says (even though , all of you are going DOWN , Down Town :120:

come on you lazy bums, get in, i dont want to win the league, after beating 10 , 12 people....i want more competition GODDAMNIT!

cavin420 said:
come on you lazy bums, get in, i dont want to win the league, after beating 10 , 12 people....i want more competition GODDAMNIT!

Who said your going to win. I probably not win but it won't be you. Newaz is good at these games

Saqlain_doosra said:
Who said your going to win. I probably not win but it won't be you. Newaz is good at these games
NO ONE said i was going to win, no one has to, ITS UNDERSTOOD , just telling you before hand, so that it ease's all the pain ;) :11:

cavin420 said:
NO ONE said i was going to win, no one has to, ITS UNDERSTOOD , just telling you before hand, so that it ease's all the pain ;) :11:

Did you fix it with some one. :))) Godd luck but I have feeling you won't win.

Saqlain_doosra said:
Did you fix it with some one. :))) Godd luck but I have feeling you won't win.
Feeling Sheeling, the best Man is going to win at the end of the day, and thats going to be me...!
:11:

just registered, did it quick, dont think ive made it for gameweek 1 though

Apologies guys. I have no internet at home hence I can't keep updating the Fantasy football. I will be moving to uni in 2 weeks when normal service should resume. :)

Nawaz and Waqar's inswinging yorker are miles ahead of competition, a dream start can they maintain the pace?

well done guys!

i must add monk, its funny how in my side i had fernando morientes in the side and when i got back from work lukas podolski appeared - maybe the person in 2nd position could shed some light on that?!

Waqar's inswinging yorker said:
i must add monk, its funny how in my side i had fernando morientes in the side and when i got back from work lukas podolski appeared - maybe the person in 2nd position could shed some light on that?!

:))) :)))

Is it too late to join? I didn't see this thread until now.

you can join now Easa bhai, not too late, but just like the PS League you will be losing the first week.

So we have nawaz to thank for making sure you lead was not even more longer.

Cav420, Easa is above you in premeir fantasy league even tho he started 2 weeks after you.

The Monk's Assassin said:
So we have nawaz to thank for making sure you lead was not even more longer.

Cav420, Easa is above you in premeir fantasy league even tho he started 2 weeks after you.

so im a Slow Starter, BIG DEAL :p

& by that i didnt mean, losing in the first week ...i meant losing in the first weeks takings....obviously the points not from me :))):)))

Gary on top :11:

well done!

im gaining some momentum as well :11: wont be long before i reach the top, That has me name written all over it :11:

cavin420 said:
Gary on top :11:

well done!

im gaining some momentum as well :11: wont be long before i reach the top, That has me name written all over it :11:

i had the biggest fall from grace sice man utd! shambles in europe, will take some rebuilding :D

Indeed it was fall from grace for you wiy, I myself am having a complete nightmare.

but at least your two brothers are doing well!

I will have to admit defeat in this competition, its a two horse race between wiy and abdul.

Current Standings 17/03/07

1 Da Generals XI Omar Niaz 373
2 Horizon FC Mohamed Shifau 373
3 Deporrrrrrrrrr Gary Niblock 329
4 Rawalpindi@Europe Saqib Awan 327
5 The Monk's Assassin Mohammad ahmar 307
6 WIY amjad mahmood 304
7 Gülbag SK ahmet baran kalem 258
8 Bosch utd Imran Rabbani 245
9 ZM'S ALL STARS Zahir Mahmood 243
10 Besiktas tuncay özata 237
11 jamil's 11 Mohammed Jamil 229