PPCL | PSL | Player Type Changes

Batman

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Player Type Changes

The team captains and the individual players can mutually agree to change player types if they wish, whether it be a personal decision or a decision to benefit the team.

All changes to player types must be confirmed by the player and his Team Captain in this thread. If the player doesn't confirm the change, it will go through automatically by 24 hours of deadline.

Changing both player type and/or bowling/batting hand for a single player constitutes as ONE change towards the quota. Changing anything again will count as another separate change, so make sure you get it right the first time. Each team is allowed As many free player type changes.

All requests must have both the Team Captain and player in question tagged.

Format for posting player type changes (The changes must be posted in the following format, including the batting/bowling hand):

I would like to change [Player Name] from a (current role) to a (new role) - Player type change #(1, 2 or 3).

The deadline to make any changes is Wednesday 1st April, 2020 at 23:59 GMT.

Islamabad United Change

Team Captain - @AFM

I would like to change [MENTION=46373]Ismailtoca[/MENTION] from a (no role specified) to a (Bat AR; FastMedium; Bat Hand Left; Bowl Hand Left) - Player type change #1

All the player type changes to be done here.

[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] [MENTION=139314]ARK Rafay[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]

Quetta Gladiators Players Roles Change by Captain
I'd like to Change
1. [MENTION=138670]The_KING[/MENTION] Bowl, LegSpin, RHB to Bowl, Right Arm Fast Medium, LHB
2. [MENTION=141936]MoFresh23[/MENTION] AR, LegSpin, RHB to Bat, LHB
3. [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] Bowling AR, LegSpin, RHB to Bowl, Left Arm Fast, LHB
4. [MENTION=149016]Ibrahim.Imran[/MENTION] No Specific Role to Bat, RHB

Quetta Gladiators Players Roles Change by Captain
I'd like to Change
1. [MENTION=138670]The_KING[/MENTION] Bowl, LegSpin, RHB to Bowl, Right Arm Fast Medium, LHB
2. [MENTION=141936]MoFresh23[/MENTION] AR, LegSpin, RHB to Bat, LHB
3. [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] Bowling AR, LegSpin, RHB to Bowl, Left Arm Fast, LHB
4. [MENTION=149016]Ibrahim.Imran[/MENTION] No Specific Role to Bat, RHB

[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] I confirm the change. Is confirming mandatory and the player has to post it in this thread that he confirms the changes made by captain?

Lahore Qalandars Player Type Changes

I would like to change [MENTION=142432]Titan24[/MENTION] from (unassigned) to (Bat, LHB) - Player type change #1
I would like to change [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] from (unassigned) to (Bowl, Left Arm Fast Medium, LHB) - Player type change #2
I would like to change [MENTION=143960]Uet331[/MENTION] from (BowlAR, RM, RHB) to (Bowl, Left Arm Chinaman, RHB) - Player type change #3

Team Multan Sultans request for changes.

Captain [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]

I would like to change [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] from a (Batting AR, RHB,LAO) to a (Batsman,RHB,RHB) - Player type change #1.

I would like to change [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] from a (Bowling AR,LHB,LAO) to a (Batsman,LHB,LAO) - Player type change # 2.

I would like to change [MENTION=147605]Invincible Gujjar[/MENTION] from a (no primary role) to a (Bowler,RHB,RF) - Player type change # 3

Last edited:
[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] I confirm the change. Is confirming mandatory and the player has to post it in this thread that he confirms the changes made by captain?

Player has up to 24 hours to negotiate (if he doesn't want his role changed) with his Captain. Otherwise Changes won't necessarily need an NOC from player because
If player doesn't object within 24 hours, this is equivalent to NOC on his behalf.

Team Multan Sultans request for changes.

I would like to change [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] from a (Batting AR, RHB,LAO) to a (Batsman,RHB,RHB) - Player type change #1.

I would like to change [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] from a (Bowling AR,LHB,LAO) to a (Batsman,LHB,LAO) - Player type change # 2.

I would like to change [MENTION=147605]Invincible Gujjar[/MENTION] from a (no primary role) to a (Bowler,RHB,RF) - Player type change # 3

Approved

Karachi Kings would like to request the following changes.

Captain: World Cup Captain

1. I would like to change [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] from a (Right Hand WK) to a (Left Hand WK).

2. I would like to change [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] from a (Right Hand WK) to a (Right Hand Batsman).

3. I would like to change [MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION] from a (Right Hand WK) to a (Left Hand Batsman).

4. I would like to change World Cup Captain from a (Left Hand Batsman) to a (Right Arm Fast Bowler).

5. I would like to change [MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION] from (no role) to a (Left Arm Leg Spinner).

1. I would like to change [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] from a (Right Hand WK) to a (Left Hand WK).

2. I would like to change [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] from a (Right Hand WK) to a (Right Hand Batsman).

3. I would like to change [MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION] from a (Right Hand WK) to a (Left Hand Batsman).

4. I would like to change World Cup Captain from a (Left Hand Batsman) to a (Right Arm Fast Bowler).

5. I would like to change [MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION] from (no role) to a (Left Arm Leg Spinner).

Approved

Peshawar Zalmi Player Role Changes:

1. I would like to change [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] from a (Left-Handed Batsman) to a (WK, Right-Handed Batsman) - Player type change #1

2. I would like to change [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] from a (Left-Handed Batsman) to a (Left-arm Fast Bowler) - Player type change #2

3. I would like to change [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] from a (Batting AR, Slow left arm Spinner) to a (Left-Handed Batsman) - Player type change #3

4. I would like to change [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] from a (Batting AR, Left-arm Fast Medium Bowler) to a (Left-Handed Batsman) - Player type change #4

5. I would like to change [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION] from a (Pure AR, Leg Spinner) to a (Right-arm Fast Bowler) - Player type change #5

6. I would like to change [MENTION=142309]Sunny_majoka[/MENTION] from a (Pure AR, Leg Spinner) to a (Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler) - Player type change #6

Last edited:
Peshawar Zalmi Player Role Changes:

1. I would like to change [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] from a (Left-Handed Batsman) to a (WK, Right-Handed Batsman) - Player type change #1

2. I would like to change [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] from a (Left-Handed Batsman) to a (Left-arm Fast Bowler) - Player type change #2

3. I would like to change [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] from a (Batting AR, Slow left arm Spinner) to a (Left-Handed Batsman) - Player type change #3

4. I would like to change [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] from a (Batting AR, Left-arm Fast Medium Bowler) to a (Left-Handed Batsman) - Player type change #4

5. I would like to change [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION] from a (Pure AR, Leg Spinner) to a (Right-arm Fast Bowler) - Player type change #5

6. I would like to change [MENTION=142309]Sunny_majoka[/MENTION] from a (Pure AR, Leg Spinner) to a (Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler) - Player type change #6
Approved

I don't want change in role or batting hand.

I don't want change in role or batting hand.

Come play with Karachi. We believe in allowing players to play their natural game. Forcing changes ruins great talents as we have seen in the past. We will treat you well ;)

Come play with Karachi. We believe in allowing players to play their natural game. Forcing changes ruins great talents as we have seen in the past. We will treat you well ;)

He already plays for Karachi. They dont even know their own teammates. What a shambles of a team :misbah

My bad. In that case we can teach you to be ambidextrous :afridi

Already going back on your words. Can’t trust anything coming from the Kings camp. No leadership or integrity :misbah3

Reutres :

Our sports correspondent says there is a rift in KK camps. Sources have told us KK camp is split in two groups and players are not all on same page.

[MENTION=139314]ARK Rafay[/MENTION] , [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] , [MENTION=70195]AFM[/MENTION] , [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] , [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] , [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]

For Mid season break
2 player type changes (bathand , bowl hand , role etc).
2 Contract swap within a team (non international player).
1 Internation Platinum swap (to either existing regular International or from unpicked International).

[MENTION=139314]ARK Rafay[/MENTION] , [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] , [MENTION=70195]AFM[/MENTION] , [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] , [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] , [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]

For Mid season break
2 player type changes (bathand , bowl hand , role etc).
2 Contract swap within a team (non international player).
1 Internation Platinum swap (to either existing regular International or from unpicked International).

That's good Sir.

Mid Season
Player Type Changes

The team captains and the individual players can mutually agree to change player types if they wish, whether it be a personal decision or a decision to benefit the team.

All changes to player types must be confirmed by the player and his Team Captain in this thread. If the player doesn't confirm the change, it will go through automatically by 24 hours of deadline.

Changing both player type and/or bowling/batting hand for a single player constitutes as ONE change towards the quota. Changing anything again will count as another separate change, so make sure you get it right the first time. Each team is allowed 2 free player type changes.

All requests must have both the Team Captain and player in question tagged.

Format for posting player type changes (The changes must be posted in the following format, including the batting/bowling hand):

I would like to change [Player Name] from a (current role) to a (new role) - Player type change #(1, 2 or 3).

The deadline to make any changes is Wednesday, 8th April, 2020 at 23:59 GMT.

Multan Sultans : request for Player Type Changes

I would like to change [ [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] ] from a (Batsman, Right Hand Batsman) to a (Batting AR , Right Hand Bat, OffSpin) - Player type change #(1)

I would like to change [ [MENTION=52603]Babu_Bhaiya[/MENTION] ] from a (Bowler, Right Arm Fast) to a (Bowler , Left Arm Fast Medium) - Player type change #(2)

:tuktukutd Islamabad United Change :tuktukutd

Team Captain - @AFM

I would like to change [MENTION=46373]Ismailtoca[/MENTION] from a (Bat AR; FastMedium; Bat Hand Left; Bowl Hand Left) to a (Bowler; Left Medium; Bat Hand Left) - Player type change # (1)

Karachi Kings :kk

Player Type Change​

Player type change (1).

I would like to change [@Ipakistani] from a (Bowling AR) to a (Right Arm Fast Medium)

Player type change (2).

I would like to change [@shafkath] from a (Right Arm Fast Medium bowler) to a (Left Arm Fast Bowling AR)

I would like to change [ [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] ] from a (Batsman, Right Hand Batsman) to a (Batting AR , Right Hand Bat, OffSpin) - Player type change #(1)

I would like to change [ [MENTION=52603]Babu_Bhaiya[/MENTION] ] from a (Bowler, Right Arm Fast) to a (Bowler , Left Arm Fast Medium) - Player type change #(2)

Team Captain - @AFM

I would like to change [MENTION=46373]Ismailtoca[/MENTION] from a (Bat AR; FastMedium; Bat Hand Left; Bowl Hand Left) to a (Bowler; Left Medium; Bat Hand Left) - Player type change # (1)

All confirmed. ✅ [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION]

Peshawar Zalmi Player Type Changes:

Team Captain: [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]

1. I would like to change [MENTION=54243]Azlan Khan[/MENTION] from a (Bowl AR, Leg Spinner) to a (Bowler, Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler) - Player type change #1

2. I would like to change [MENTION=142036]Hamad_H[/MENTION] from a (Bowler, Leg Spinner) to a (Bowler, Off Spinner) - Player type change #2
[MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION]

Karachi Kings :kk

Player Type Change​

Player type change (1).

I would like to change [@Ipakistani] from a (Bowling AR) to a (Right Arm Fast Medium)

Player type change (2).

I would like to change [@shafkath] from a (Right Arm Fast Medium bowler) to a (Left Arm Fast Bowling AR)

Changes approved

Peshawar Zalmi Player Type Changes:

Team Captain: [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]

1. I would like to change [MENTION=54243]Azlan Khan[/MENTION] from a (Bowl AR, Leg Spinner) to a (Bowler, Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler) - Player type change #1

2. I would like to change [MENTION=142036]Hamad_H[/MENTION] from a (Bowler, Leg Spinner) to a (Bowler, Off Spinner) - Player type change #2
[MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION]

Changes approved

Team Captain - @AFM

Changes Approved

Changes approved

Back