Ibad17

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
El Batigol Clásico

Copa do Fenômeno

Knock Out Stages:

Zizou Cup

Last edited:
So Far we have the best defence , altough the spearhead(mertesacker) is injured .. just 0ne goal scored against us ... :)

Lol my team is struggling and Mordor is still below us. Nearly dead last :)))

Fab stuff from Alberto so far!

Happy with our position, it's been a round of real tough away fixtures

Fab stuff from Alberto so far!

Happy with our position, it's been a round of real tough away fixtures

Thank you,Cani! I really respect your team as you have firepower in attack so I was cautious and got a point but I built on that!

0-4 for us. Very unusual position to find ourselves in. But I suspect this season is going to be a lot closer so I'm hoping I can begin my climb up soon.

2-1-1

we've played three games away at Mafia, MatchFixers and HPL. Not a bad start by any means.

Genghis, you've groomed Alberto into a monster. Most of the teams including your's are facing his wrath this season

Genghis, you've groomed Alberto into a monster. Most of the teams including your's are facing his wrath this season

Haha! I have been adventurous in my Custom Formation and that is paying dividens!! I learned the importance of player retention of Genghis!

Puss running away with the league but pleased with our second position need to take it game by game

Just can't move up from that 11th spot it seems. The good thing is I have played the stronger teams early in the season.

Good to see our defense is among the top 5.

A win would have taken us to 7th! :(

Plenty of games to go, so The Entertainers can definitely reach the top 3 from here.

It's funny how, both Torres and Cavani perform on this sim but not in real life! :))

Back