PPFMC: Unofficial Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in Robinho, Gervinho, Obi Mikel, and Abidal? Or Theo Walcott?

for a photoshoot, just let me know when you need him :yk

Obi Mikel for the right offer, maybe Fellaini.

Also Abidal but he's an LB.

Pboy please post a Fellaini screenshot so I can see whether I should get involved in a deal with Zeeshan

I can offer you Callejon and Del Piero at the moment. My only other striker is Falcao, who is untouchable.

I'd probably be more interested in M'Villa

M'vila is too good of a player for those two. Falcao would get the deal done, but like you said he's untouchable.

Can give Berbatov, actually Eto'o nd Sanchez can be more versatile hence very crucial to me. Berbatov has been just decent in the league but very very good in the tournaments. He's a tournament player basically it seems. Can give you 3-4 good seasons.

Can give Berbatov, actually Eto'o nd Sanchez can be more versatile hence very crucial to me. Berbatov has been just decent in the league but very very good in the tournaments. He's a tournament player basically it seems. Can give you 3-4 good seasons.

Dont need Berba.He isnt a good finisher.

That isnt true. He's a top striker. If you dont want him, thats another thing but he's outperformed quite a few good ones.

ok nvm abt kranjcar, thought he was more of a CM. Let me see the other players.

First time I've come to this thread. Not going to bother reading through posts. Has anyone made me an offer?

interested in Agbonlahor?

Nah sorry. Obi Mikel is a quality player, and I'll keep him to play along Fellaini unless I get a good offer.

Gervinho, Abidal, and Robinho also up for grabs. As well as Klose.

Cani,

2012121900001.jpg

^Wow, he's quality. I wonder who has him?

Also, Pboy, any trades we can be making? I figure it's easier to just rule people out of trades so I don't ask them again and again.

^Wow, he's quality. I wonder who has him?

Also, Pboy, any trades we can be making? I figure it's easier to just rule people out of trades so I don't ask them again and again.

Not interested in any of your players except Abidal which I`ll offer 7.5 Mill for.

Not interested in any of your players except Abidal which I`ll offer 7.5 Mill for.

I'm sure someone will offer more cash or a player in return so thank you and good bye :)

Abidal up for trade for...pretty much any position.

Monsters Divided propose:

40 Million + Giampaolo Pazzini for Marcelo

Monsters Divided propose:

Shinji Kagawa + 30 Million for Wayne Rooney

Monsters Divided to go with Great Khali formation in PPFMC 2 -

abDVtTYaps-%282%29---Copy.jpg

@FC you have a ridiculous amount of quality players

I have Abidal for you if you need an LB, or Clichy if the offer is good enough.

And its called Great Khali formation because my legs are weak. :asadrauf lol

great-khali9887.jpg

@FC you have a ridiculous amount of quality players

I have Abidal for you if you need an LB, or Clichy if the offer is good enough.

You're being modest, Biryanis have got some exceptional talent as well. :amir

Thoughts on this :

abDVv13ahC.jpg

I think I am covered with my defenders and GK though I will need a reserve GK. The problem is the AMs where i am looking to catch up with free transfers, trades etc.

You're being modest, Biryanis have got some exceptional talent as well. :amir

Well, I want to play the 4-2-3-1, but my IFs are really lacking.

I don't think Gervinho and Robinho are gonna be good enough.

That's really what I want to fix.

Otherwise, I've got Benzema at ST. Obi Mikel/Fellaini as my DMs. VDV as my CAM.

And Isla, Clichy, Howdes, and Naldo in the back.

Thoughts on this :

abDVv13ahC.jpg

I think I am covered with my defenders and GK though I will need a reserve GK. The problem is the AMs where i am looking to catch up with free transfers, trades etc.

I had Hernandez and he didn't do great for me. Berbatov was regularly outperforming him. Then i traded him for Alexis Sanchez. Quite surprised that he was the 2nd draft pick after Falcao, you could have got any of Hulk, Benzema, Huntelaar. :facepalm:

@Zeeshan,

Naldo was 2nd highest goal scorer in zizou. lol

I had Hernandez and he didn't do great for me. Berbatov was regularly outperforming him. Then i traded him for Alexis Sanchez. Quite surprised that he was the 2nd draft pick after Falcao, you could have got any of Hulk, Benzema, Huntelaar. :facepalm:

I heard Hernandez was a beast on FM '13. And his stats were good as well.
Talking of other options, I personally don't like any of those players but Hernandez got the edge maybe bcoz he is from MU!
I am also planning to get another good striker possibly as back up for Javier or to play them both in a 4-4-2.

Well, I want to play the 4-2-3-1, but my IFs are really lacking.

I don't think Gervinho and Robinho are gonna be good enough.

That's really what I want to fix.

Otherwise, I've got Benzema at ST. Obi Mikel/Fellaini as my DMs. VDV as my CAM.

And Isla, Clichy, Howdes, and Naldo in the back.

How much for Robinho?
Niko Kranjcar + 15M for Robinho?

@FC, I know haha what's your point?

@Sid, Niko's not really for my lineup.

I'm looking to off load cash + Gervinho/Robinho for a quality winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back