Pre Season Friendlies (Season 3) - Match Day 1

Goal on his debut by RVP :14:

Great win by Huntsmen FC.

147500_heroa.jpg

Marchisio after winning the match

Last edited:
Teesra will be glad told him to pick up Adam Morris. Great debut in a goal fest.

Another great win over our bunnies the monsters.

Glad that the whole squad got a run on the park. De Jong always stealing the show from the bench.

Tough win against The Entertainers..

Glad to see almost every match were close ones... this season should be definitely a entertining one

Well that's a disappointing way to start...

in my opinion you did not take advantage of the transfer window. you should have grabbed some extra players.

Same thing applies to Mordor Monster.

in my opinion you did not take advantage of the transfer window. you should have grabbed some extra players.

Same thing applies to Mordor Monster.

Bro, I got Oscar, Lars Bender, and Lewis Holtby.

6-6 :O

Very happy with the win and especially Podolski doing well, solving my left wing problems.

Yeah reasonabely a good start for us ..we will try to give new players a chance in the next game altough it will be a very tough game against CJ's team..
The Rude man will play upfront..

Last edited:
Dani a great start to the season for you ...

my lewandoski scored a goal :p

Last edited:
Hehe it's great I have kept him, by the way where do I post the team I want to field?

Ibad will update this thread or make another thread for the seconf friendly to post your teams...stay active:asad

Hehe it's great I have kept him, by the way where do I post the team I want to field?

Another option for you ..post you team here for second friendly ..i will re post it when ibad will ask to post our teams on your behalf..

Yeah thanks HJ, I will wait for Ibad to make another thread.

I will be the Main Event many more times!That was an epic match against Teesra!

Reckon I'll solve Kaka conundrum!I offered him to the rest of the league but was surprised to see no suitors for him!

HJ,you have been shrewd in the market as you had aging players but tough to deal with!

HJ,you have been shrewd in the market as you had aging players but tough to deal with!

I Have got rid of two 3 aged players in the previous transfer window.. scholad 38 , giggs 39 and drogba 34 ... more then half of my team was over age ..i have reduced them now i have 2-3 players above 30 ... i think now our squad is better as compared to previous squad...

The young players added were balotelli 22 ,thiago 22, fabregas 26,abate 26,taylor 23 and navas 27...

The young players added were balotelli 22 ,thiago 22, fabregas 26,abate 26,taylor 23 and navas 27...

You got two Spain Superstars in Fabregas and Navas!You beat me to Abate who is quality!Next year I will be back for Super Mario!!

A loss but happy with the performance in the end. Got a look at some of our new buys. Particularly impressed by our new young keeper.

Pity the assistant only made 1 substitution. Should have given a few more guys a run.

A loss but happy with the performance in the end. Got a look at some of our new buys. Particularly impressed by our new young keeper.

Pity the assistant only made 1 substitution. Should have given a few more guys a run.

Reserve Caulker who is a beast in defence!

Nice win.Messi needs to play well or risk being benched.

Will try out another team next match.

Izee boy Hazard played well you see :D

Back