Pro bat

azhar329

Tape Ball Star
Runs
Im not sure if this has been posted before but does anyone have a professional's bat or have they previously used one ?

If yes, who did it belong to, what bat, weight, ping etc

I have a CA10000 which I got from Asif Mujtaba. Really nice bat; just wish I had more talent like him :D

The pictures are posted elsewhere in this forum. Will try to grab some for you again :)

I have a CA10000 which I got from Asif Mujtaba. Really nice bat; just wish I had more talent like him :D

The pictures are posted elsewhere in this forum. Will try to grab some for you again :)

JazakAllah khair bro

I have a Rejected virat kholi bat. Weighs in at 2-10, and yes pings like you wouldn't believe.

Haven't owned one, but had the chance to play with Kholi's bat (a friend has it); bat was just like any other good bat, didn’t find anything extra extra special in it … only thing it had slightly short handle

someone must also have his grace and dignity, because he's sure doesnt!

I have Gray Nicolls bat which was actually made for Alaistar Cook, then have a MB Malik which was made and taken from Shahid Afrid bats batch and have Laver & Wood which was made like a pro bat.

I donfind anything special, however, I must say pickups on pro bats are amazing!

Why don't you upload the picture of the bat?:)

99c3517d.jpg

15b0f3c4.jpg

Rob I think it is about time you take a picture of your present collection and dangle it in front of us :D

Did you speak to Jonny about the Dist?

And pictures confirming that the shape is loike Kohli's bat for those who have a doubt :)

139660.jpg

138355.jpg

Rob next time I will drop down to your house and teach you how to apply Puma grip properly ;-) :p :)))

(Don't take it seriously I'm just joking around :) )

Rob I think it is about time you take a picture of your present collection and dangle it in front of us :D

Did you speak to Jonny about the Dist?

I've ordered a custom made from BC. I'll stick some decent pics up of the bats when it arrives. My iPhone pics are poor.

Rob next time I will drop down to your house and teach you how to apply Puma grip properly ;-) :p :)))

(Don't take it seriously I'm just joking around :) )

First grip I've ever put on a bat. Couldn't believe how much hard work it was, even had a sweat on!

I've ordered a custom made from BC. I'll stick some decent pics up of the bats when it arrives. My iPhone pics are poor.

Guys hold your horses this bat is going to be special, you heard it right "SPECIAL" :D

First grip I've ever put on a bat. Couldn't believe how much hard work it was, even had a sweat on!

Haha, my palm hurts when I regrip all of my bats :(

what do you use to regrip your bats i don't have any problem with a grip cone

what do you use to regrip your bats i don't have any problem with a grip cone

I prefer the cone as well; had a GM grip applicator--- but just did not get along with it.

Funny thing is I love changing grips and knocking in bats and my friends take full advantage of my rather strange predilections..lol.

Back