4. Fakhar Zaman
5. Azam Khan (wk)
6. Irfan Khan Niazi / Haider Ali
7. Iftikhar Ahmed
8. Aamer Jamal / Mohammad Wasim
9. Shaheen Shah Afridi (c)
10. Naseem Shah
11. Abrar Ahmed / Mehran Mumtaz

Babar azam and Saim ayub - best opening pair available right now. Ask babar to show more intent like he did in this psl

Shadab khan - is more a batting all rounder than vice versa. Plays pace bowling well as evidenced in the last world t20 in australia. Made 50 against a good south african bowling attack on australian pitch. Made runs in tests as well in english and south african conditions. Also has been a decent performer in t20s, was wrongly removed from vice captaincy in this format

Fakhar zaman - left handed option in middle, use as an enforcer with his slog sweeps against spinners

Azam khan - is not a slogger, need to give him more time at the crease. Number 6,7 is too low for him

Irfan khan niazi / Haider ali - give chances to both of them before the worldcup and then decide. I personally think Irfan niazi can handle pressure better at the end, plus is an excellent fielder

Iftikhar ahmed - use him at the end of innings against pacers as a finisher

Aamer jamal / Mohammad wasim - bowling all rounder needed at number 8 who can hit a few clean blows. (Shaheen bats at this number if mohammad wasim plays)

Shaheen shah afridi - keep him as captain till world cup and then assess

Naseem shah - obvious choice

Abrar ahmed / Mehran mumtaz - pick mehran if left arm spinner needed

Rizwan and Babar can't be playing together in t20s. One anchor is enough in t20s
Ask the players to play with freedom without being reckless, by exploiting gaps as much as possible.
Naseem at number 10, there is depth in batting so the batters can play more freely.
Shadab, Saim, Iftikhar can be used for 5th bowler quota and cover for main bowlers as well.
With Imad back Mehran isn't going to get a look in.

Its either Abrar or Usman Tariq for the spinners spot for me.

Shaheen, Naseem, Amir/ Rauf give 12 overs with Imad, Shadab, Saim, Ifti and Salman Ali as options to bowl the remaining 8 depending on conditions and performance on a given day.

Looks like the fans XI might end up being a reality

Can only hope the selectors now have the decency to bring back Sharjeel, Hasnain and Saud into contention

Saim Ayub
Usman Khan
Fakhar Zaman
Babar Azam
Muhammad Rizwan
Iftikhar Ahmed
Shadab Khan
Imad Waseem
Shaheen Afridi
Md Amir
Naseem Shah

can't have babar and rizwan in the same line up both with go in shell after few wickets have been lost

Looks like the fans XI might end up being a reality

Can only hope the selectors now have the decency to bring back Sharjeel, Hasnain and Saud into contention
Sharjeel didnt get a PSL season this year so has no chance , Hasnain is a good bowler returning from injury and not bowling full pace or in any form.

Saud did well in PSL this year but unless he opens there is not spot for him in T20s and at least 4 players are ahead of him for that spot.

Ik this will never happen because Pakistan cricket team are morons and will be super happy in bullying a d string NZ team this t20 series, but we seriously need to learn how to groom players.

I'd rest our main string and bring them back for England series and then the icc world cup.

Don't care about losing, care about cultivating hidden talent that may come good for us like rachin ravindra did for NZ.

So for NZ (not caring about results and only looking for 1-2 players to incorporate into the main team, I'd go for)

I'd select a team of 18

1) Saud Shakeel
2) Saim ayub( Although he's a regular, he needs more exposure due to age and no of games played .
3) Usman Khan (WK)
4) Abdullah Shafiq/ Ahmed Shehzad( Both need to be given a trial run at this number, but also in one of the games, rest saud shakeel and try these guys as openers as well)
5) Tayyab Tahir( Injustixe is done against him, He shpuld be tried at both no 4 and no 5 positions
6) Imad waseem ( He's returning so is needed despite being a senior)
7) Muhammad haris (shpuld be shifted at all positions and be tried in this series to find something that suits him)
8) Amir (Obviously as he's returning so needs to be tried)
9) Naseem Shah (He's returning as well so idm)
10) Mohammad Ali ( He deserved a go based of psl form)
11) Abrar (Same reason)

In other games we also shpuld try

12) usman tariq as he's been cleared from suspect action and he should replace abrar for a few games,

13) Usama mir( I don't like him, but he needs to be tested given psl form).

14) Shadab Khan (As a psl winner, his captaincy form shpuld be tested as well)

15) Mir Hamza ( Idk about him but why not, we need to test pacers)

16) Shaheen (Again needs to be tested as captain, and you can swip swop between shadab and shaheen, plus his returning form needs to be checked)

17) Fakhar Zaman (He needs to be tested at opening and be given one final go before deciding if he deserves a boot or not)

18) Haider Ali (He came good for Islamabad in one game so needs to be tested)

^^ We shpuld be sending C to d string with focus on inform players being selected.

Babar, Rizwan, Chacha, all these old horses who play 24/7 for stat padding can come back for the Eng series. We don't need to watch Bobby butchering d string NZ only to get butchered himself in the world cup.

Ik this will never happen because Pakistan cricket team are morons and will be super happy in bullying a d string NZ team this t20 series, but we seriously need to learn how to groom players.

I'd rest our main string and bring them back for England series and then the icc world cup.

Don't care about losing, care about cultivating hidden talent that may come good for us like rachin ravindra did for NZ.

So for NZ (not caring about results and only looking for 1-2 players to incorporate into the main team, I'd go for)

I'd select a team of 18

1) Saud Shakeel
2) Saim ayub( Although he's a regular, he needs more exposure due to age and no of games played .
3) Usman Khan (WK)
4) Abdullah Shafiq/ Ahmed Shehzad( Both need to be given a trial run at this number, but also in one of the games, rest saud shakeel and try these guys as openers as well)
5) Tayyab Tahir( Injustixe is done against him, He shpuld be tried at both no 4 and no 5 positions
7) Muhammad haris (shpuld be shifted at all positions and be tried in this series to find something that suits him)
11) Abrar (Same reason)

12) usman tariq as he's been cleared from suspect action and he should replace abrar for a few games,

16) Shaheen (Again needs to be tested as captain, and you can swip swop between shadab and shaheen, plus his returning form needs to be checked)

17) Fakhar Zaman (He needs to be tested at opening and be given one final go before deciding if he deserves a boot or not)

^^ We shpuld be sending C to d string with focus on inform players being selected.

Babar, Rizwan, Chacha, all these old horses who play 24/7 for stat padding can come back for the Eng series. We don't need to watch Bobby butchering d string NZ only to get butchered himself in the world cup.
If I was management that's the first thing I'd do since NZ players mains are playing IPL

But no expect babar and rizwan fans to send me clown emojis when they score a 100 and then act shockingly suprised when they get butchered again in the world cup against main teams.

I'd select a team of 18

1) Saud Shakeel
3) Usman Khan (WK)
11) Abrar (Same reason)

@topspin Do you agree with this?

Because NZ proved how talent is cultivated last year.

Personally here's what I'd play and afterwards I decide based of form who shpuld play be incorporated into the main team, just like NZ.

1st t20 (Psl team)

1) Saud Shakeel
2) Saim ayub
3) Usman Khan
4) Shadab Khan
5) Imad waseem
6) Haider Ali
7) Muhammad Haris
8) Amir
9) Naseem Shah
10) Mohammad Ali
11) Abrar

2nd t20 (Aggressive team)

1) Fakhar Zaman
2) Saim ayub
3) Usman Khan
4) Tayyab Tahir
5) Imad Waseem
6) Haider Ali
7) Muhammad Haris
8) Amir
9) Naseem Shah
10) Mohammad Ali
11) Usman tariq

3Rd t20 (Comeback 11/ Probs the worst combo though lol, but im taking a page from NZ and aus)

1) Ahmed Shehzad
2) Muhammad Haris
3) Abdullah Shafiq
4) Fakhar Zaman (we can check if he's better an opener or not)
5) Shadab Khan
6) Imad waseem
7) Shaheen
8) Amir
9) Mir Hamza (Naseem needs rest)
10) Usman Tariq
11) Abrar

4th t20

1) Saud Shakeel
2) Saim ayub
3) Abdullah Shafiq
4) Ahmed Shehzad
5) Tayyab Tahir
6) Haider Ali
7) Haris (WK)
8) Usama Mir
9) Shaheen
10) Amir
11) Mir Hamza

5th t20

1) Usman Khan
2) Fakhar Zaman
3) Abdullah Shafiq
4) Ahmed Shehzad
5) Haris
6) Haider Ali
7) imad Waseem
8) Usama Mir
9) Naseem shah
10) Muhammad Ali
11) Amir

^^ This way from these 5 t20, we'd be able to find 2 or 3 or maybe even 5 players who can become a part of the main string side during the Eng series.

Pffftt not that it'll happen though, Pakistan isn't Nz or Australia or India lol. Expect that Bobby 100 😭.

@topspin Do you agree with this?

Because NZ proved how talent is cultivated last year.

Personally here's what I'd play and afterwards I decide based of form who shpuld play be incorporated into the main team, just like NZ.

1st t20 (Psl team)

1) Saud Shakeel
2) Saim ayub
3) Usman Khan
4) Shadab Khan
5) Imad waseem
6) Haider Ali
7) Muhammad Haris
8) Amir
9) Naseem Shah
10) Mohammad Ali
11) Abrar

2nd t20 (Aggressive team)

1) Fakhar Zaman
2) Saim ayub
3) Usman Khan
4) Tayyab Tahir
5) Imad Waseem
6) Haider Ali
7) Muhammad Haris
8) Amir
9) Naseem Shah
10) Mohammad Ali
11) Usman tariq

3Rd t20 (Comeback 11/ Probs the worst combo though lol, but im taking a page from NZ and aus)

1) Ahmed Shehzad
2) Muhammad Haris
3) Abdullah Shafiq
4) Fakhar Zaman (we can check if he's better an opener or not)
5) Shadab Khan
6) Imad waseem
7) Shaheen
8) Amir
9) Mir Hamza (Naseem needs rest)
10) Usman Tariq
11) Abrar

4th t20

1) Saud Shakeel
2) Saim ayub
3) Abdullah Shafiq
4) Ahmed Shehzad
5) Tayyab Tahir
6) Haider Ali
7) Haris (WK)
8) Usama Mir
9) Shaheen
10) Amir
11) Mir Hamza

5th t20

1) Usman Khan
2) Fakhar Zaman
3) Abdullah Shafiq
4) Ahmed Shehzad
5) Haris
6) Haider Ali
7) imad Waseem
8) Usama Mir
9) Naseem shah
10) Muhammad Ali
11) Amir

^^ This way from these 5 t20, we'd be able to find 2 or 3 or maybe even 5 players who can become a part of the main string side during the Eng series.

Pffftt not that it'll happen though, Pakistan isn't Nz or Australia or India lol. Expect that Bobby 100 😭.

I don't see the basis for Haider Ali and Tayyab Tahir being considered. They seemed okay, but not World Cup worthy imo

I don't see the basis for Haider Ali and Tayyab Tahir being considered. They seemed okay, but not World Cup worthy imo
The point is to play a 2nd string against NZ, literally I feel as if history is repeating itself.

Because we face NZ c team, we dominate NZ c team, then everyone is happy and joyful as babar and rizwan got their super centuries and shut up their haters.

Then world cup comes and usa and Ireland and Canada get humiliated.

Then India comes, gives us a reality check and from their on out the whole world cup is a panic striken affair.

Playing a 2nd string team and experimenting in each series will tell us who to incorpate into the main string.

Based of IPL and NZ c string team, if they never played these events, you'd never have even considered the possibility that an average lower order batsmen like rachin would replace an already established NZ opener like Will young. Nor would you have guessed that a c string player like daily Mitchell would end up being the perfect replacement for Williamson while he was injured, or the fact that Mark Chapman would actually end up becoming a really good no 7 for NZ.

They managed to cultivate 3 players and turned them all into superstars rachin especially.

They didn't care about losing to Pakistan 4-1, they ended up trolling us in the warmup games anyway, bowling darly mitchell against a full strength Pakistan team even in warmups 😂😂.

Haider Ali, and tayyab deserve to be in the 2nd team, the whole campaign against nz shpuld be us sending our c string against their c string.

What will sending a full team achieve? Another 4-1? And then in the world cup another looney toon show?

The point is to play a 2nd string against NZ, literally I feel as if history is repeating itself.

Because we face NZ c team, we dominate NZ c team, then everyone is happy and joyful as babar and rizwan got their super centuries and shut up their haters.

Then world cup comes and usa and Ireland and Canada get humiliated.

Then India comes, gives us a reality check and from their on out the whole world cup is a panic striken affair.

Playing a 2nd string team and experimenting in each series will tell us who to incorpate into the main string.

Based of IPL and NZ c string team, if they never played these events, you'd never have even considered the possibility that an average lower order batsmen like rachin would replace an already established NZ opener like Will young. Nor would you have guessed that a c string player like daily Mitchell would end up being the perfect replacement for Williamson while he was injured, or the fact that Mark Chapman would actually end up becoming a really good no 7 for NZ.

They managed to cultivate 3 players and turned them all into superstars rachin especially.

They didn't care about losing to Pakistan 4-1, they ended up trolling us in the warmup games anyway, bowling darly mitchell against a full strength Pakistan team even in warmups 😂😂.

Haider Ali, and tayyab deserve to be in the 2nd team, the whole campaign against nz shpuld be us sending our c string against their c string.

What will sending a full team achieve? Another 4-1? And then in the world cup another looney toon show?

I agree that we should play a B team against NZ to develop bench strength. I totally get that.
I just think that Haider Ali & Tayyib Tahir are more like C/D quaility (at the moment). And at the moment, I don't they deserve a spot in such a B team.

I agree that we should play a B team against NZ to develop bench strength. I totally get that.
I just think that Haider Ali & Tayyib Tahir are more like C/D quaility (at the moment). And at the moment, I don't they deserve a spot in such a B team.
It's why I suggested the combo that I did.

Every match has a different combo to determine.

The goal isn't to select everyone, just find a few who will be selected.

But Pakistan wouldn't ever do that, even if by some miracle they send a b team, they'd still revert back to their old ways.

You honestly think someone like rizwan is going to pull a Tom latham and be like, yeah in a senior member but rachin is a better opener so I'll move down?

If someone like usman Khan, saud, or really anyone shines at the top order, Babar and rizwan would never step down.

So even a b team experiment is pointless when saim, Babar, Rizwan and Fakhar are the top 4 even if Jesus christ gets resurrected and commands them with the Holy grail, rizwan will still tell Jesus: No I'm opening.

It's why I suggested the combo that I did.

Every match has a different combo to determine.

The goal isn't to select everyone, just find a few who will be selected.

But Pakistan wouldn't ever do that, even if by some miracle they send a b team, they'd still revert back to their old ways.

You honestly think someone like rizwan is going to pull a Tom latham and be like, yeah in a senior member but rachin is a better opener so I'll move down?

If someone like usman Khan, saud, or really anyone shines at the top order, Babar and rizwan would never step down.

So even a b team experiment is pointless when saim, Babar, Rizwan and Fakhar are the top 4 even if Jesus christ gets resurrected and commands them with the Holy grail, rizwan will still tell Jesus: No I'm opening.

Hahah the last paragraph is 100% right.
TBH at this stage, Riz should be considered art of the 'b team' and should be tested to achieve a sr of more than 150 :LOL:

Most likely XI

Saim Ayub
Mohammad Rizwan (WK)
Babar Azam
Fakhar Zaman
Iftikhar Ahmed
Shadab Khan
Imad Wasim
Shaheen Afridi (C)
Naseem Shah
Haris Rauf/Mohammad Wasim/Mohammad Ali
Abrar Ahmed

I would rather have Fakhar opening but it won't happen. Rizwan is married to that spot.

With the Mohammad Amir news, I suppose that changes my predicted XI.

Saim Ayub
Mohammad Rizwan (WK)
Babar Azam
Fakhar Zaman
Iftikhar Ahmed
Shadab Khan
Imad Wasim
Shaheen Afridi (C)
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Abrar Ahmed

This is a decent team with great depth on the bench too. But it's lacking a good middle-order batsman and not a fan of Rizwan as opener.

Perfectly balanced squad

Pakistan T20 World cup 2024 Squad

1.Babar Bat

2.Saim Bat

3.Fakhar Bat

4.Rizwan WK/Bat

5.Usman Bat

6.Shaheen Bowl

7.Naseem Bowl

8.Amir Bowl

9.Haris Bowl

10.Usama Bowl

11.Wasim All rounder

12.Iftikhar All rounder

13.Shadab All rounder

14.Imad All rounder

15.Azam K WK/All rounder

Iftikhar Imad Shadab Salman Abass A, that's a penta for spin allrounder

Pakistan probable XI

1. Saim Ayub
2. Mohammad Rizwan (WK)
3. Babar Azam
4. Usman Khan
5. Shadab Khan
6. Iftikhar Ahmed
7. Imad Wasim
8. Usama Mir
9. Mohammad Amir
10. Shaheen Shah Afridi (C)
11. Naseem Shah

12. Fakhar Zaman
13. Azam Khan
14. Mohammad Nawaz
15. Haris Rauf
16. Mohammad Wasim Jnr

My Pakistan XI

1. Saim Ayub
2. Babar Azam
3. Fakhar Zaman
4. Shadab Khan
5. Mohammad Rizwan (WK)
6. Iftikhar Ahmed
7. Aamer Jamal
8. Shaheen Shah Afridi (C)
9. Naseem Shah
10. Abrar Ahmed
11. Arshad Iqbal

12. Usama Mir
13. Abbas Afridi
14. Mohammad Haris/Haseebullah Khan
15. Ihsanullah
16. Irfan Khan Niazi

For me, I think Pakistan's probable XI will be:

1. Saim Ayub
2. Mohammad Rizwan (WK)
3. Babar Azam
4. Fakhar Khan
5. Shadab Khan
6. Iftikhar Ahmed
7. Imad Wasim
8. Abbas/Wasim/Jamal
9. Mohammad Amir/ Abrar Ahmed
10. Shaheen Shah Afridi (C)
11. Naseem Shah

12. Usman khan
13. Azam Khan
14. Abbas/Wasim/Jamal
15. Zaman Khan

My Pakistan XI

1. Saim Ayub
2. Babar Azam
3. Mohammad Rizwan (WK)
4. Fakhar Zaman
5. Shadab Khan
6. Iftikhar Ahmed
7. Wasim Jr
8. Shaheen Shah Afridi (C)
9. Naseem Shah
10. Abrar Ahmed
11. Amir

12. Usama Mir
13. Abbas Afridi
14. Mohammad Haris

With the return of Imad and Aamir we can kind of predict what our XI will be going into the World Cup. Let's analyse this and see where we stand at.

1. Saim Ayub
2. Mohammad Rizwan / Fakhar Zaman
3. Babar Azam
4. Azam Khan / Mohammad Haris
5. Iftikhar Ahmed
6. Shadab Khan
7. Haider Ali
8. Imad Wasim
9. Shaheen
10. Naseem
11. Aamir

Reserves:
12. Fakhar Zaman
13. Mohammad Haris
14. Zaman Khan
15. Aamir Jamal
16. Usama Mir / Abrar Ahmed

Dark Horse - Haider Ali
We need a batsman at 7. I know how stupid this sounds but given we always somehow finds a new batsman coming in to chase the last 30-50 runs at 10 per over its best to have a batsman come in to do this task rather than some fake allrounder like Faheem Ashraf. Historically Pakistan had a bit of success in T20 WC in UAE when Asif Ali was batting at a similar position so a dark horse like Haider can potentially work. Please note I'm no fan of Haider Ali and I don't believe he is the answer to any of our batting woes but given we are totally in mercurial era now I guess anything goes.

Spin attack
Ideally I would like to have one of Usama or Abrar in the starting line-up given the WC is in Windies spinner have had a bit of success there. But also the games will be in US where some of the grounds would be make shift it would mean grounds usually used for other sports like baseball will be converted to be used for cricket. This will inevitably mean the grounds are much smaller and hence be a disaster for spinners. So its a double edge sword.
For Pakistan the trio of Shadab, Imad and Ifti provides all range of spin options. The only worry is none of them is a full time spinner. We lost recent world cup in India for not picking a proper spinner in side so perhaps this one needs more thinking.

Pace attack
On paper Shaheen - Naseem - Aamir sounds a decent pace trio. The only worry is how the new ball will be utilised as all 3 are new ball bowlers. Furthermore none of them are middle overs bowler so what's the plan there? In my opinion Shaheen should bowl 2 overs upfront and then 2 in middle (between overs 8-14). Please no Shaheen at death. Naseem should take new ball with Shaheen and also ball at death (bowling at death will be a test for Naseem). Aamir should bowl primarily 2-3 overs at death and potentially only 1 in first 6. Imad should also bowl in powerplay if any of the pacer is taken to cleaners. We can try grooming Ifti for late overs bowling but I don't see much point in there. We are missing a death bowler with this bowling setup.

Top order batting
I'm confident with Saim as he is having recent success and also had a good CPL in Caribbean. Rizwan would need to be someone who attacks as well. Babar can be our batter who bats till late overs (anchor). I hope Rizwan ups his ante at start if not we would have to try the hit and miss Fakhar at top.

Middle overs batting
I would prefer to have Azam Khan in there simply because of his experience in CPL so will be more familiar than Haris. Also Azam Khan has recently tasted success in PSL so that is always good to have from mental strength point of view. Iftikhar, I believe is our most crucial bat. For our team to add firepower at death this guy is the key. If he can make 25-40 runs most games at a SR of over 175+ then we are bound to have a decent total on board. The only worry is that our top order (Babar + Rizwan) might end up eating bulk of the overall deliveries. Having Haider at 7 is important to have that cushion especially during chase games.

Role of allrounders
I don't expect much batting from Imad. If Imad can deliver through his economical bowling then that would be his role done. Shadab I would like to see more in the batting department, potentially can be used as a pinch hitter if we are to protect Azam Khan for later onslaught. However Shadab being the only wrist spinner in line-up its important he doesn't bowl those full tosses and half tracker crap we saw at WC. Shadab landing at correct spots is likely the best wicket taking option we got in middle overs.

Fielding
I hate to admit this but the XI posted above have some abysmal fielders. Imad, Aamir, Naseem, Shaheen and Haider are all pretty useless at catching. This will be a massive test for this team because dropped catches hurt the team morale the most. We have to bite the bullet on this one but potentially this is the biggest hurdle Pakistan team will have to overcome in this WC.

Saim
Rizwan
Babar
Fakhar
IftiMania
Azam Khan
Shadab
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Amir

This team will be amongst top 3 favourites for sure.

Just look at the batting strength, Naseem who can win matches with the bat will come at number 10, afaik even Amir can bat.

If Shaheen gets back to his best form, this trio of pacers will be too hot to handle.

Amir might not be a big wicket taker these days but I know it’s very difficult to go full gung ho against him, he always controls his economy.

Amir, Imad can choke any batting lineup while Shaheen, Naseem can take the wickets.

This team looks better on paper than Indian team, also they have way better allrounders and batting strength of tail is not comparable.

Saim
Rizwan
Babar
Fakhar
IftiMania
Azam Khan
Shadab
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Amir

This team will be amongst top 3 favourites for sure.

Just look at the batting strength, Naseem who can win matches with the bat will come at number 10, afaik even Amir can bat.

If Shaheen gets back to his best form, this trio of pacers will be too hot to handle.

Amir might not be a big wicket taker these days but I know it’s very difficult to go full gung ho against him, he always controls his economy.

Amir, Imad can choke any batting lineup while Shaheen, Naseem can take the wickets.
This team would get eliminated in super 8 stages

Depends on the captain and coach no?

Or is Wahab the messiah now?

Babar or Shaheen? Or does rizwan hold a chance. I think it all depends on the captain.

So I pick three teams depending on captain.

Amir, Imad and Usman that they have been recalled now look like firm spots for the T20 WC. There must have been assurances given.

With Usman Khan in we have a back up wk, Azam and Haris may miss out but with Azam experience in Carribean he may slide into the squad as a replacement for ifti.

My team under Shaheen would be

Babar
Rizwan
Saim
Usman
Fakhar
Ifitkhar
Shadab
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Rauf/ Amir

The last time you went to the finals with a worse team.

This team has better bowlers and batting unit
Nz 2024, Afghanistan 2024, Australia 2024, India 2024, Sa 2024 etc etc

Are all Massively stronger then their 2022 teams who were all just In a transition phase looking to prepare for the next world cup.

Rn the idea of playing in the US has gotten everyone hooked.

I will definitely keep usman in the playing 11 based on his current form and fakhar misses out for me. Saim and babar to open with riz and usman coming next. shadab, Iftikhar and the rest you can chose. we have enough choices to chose from.

1) Babar (c)
2) Saim
3) Harris
4) Usman Khan/Fakhar
5) Rizwan (wk)
6) Iftikhar
7) Shadab/Imad
8) Shaheen Shah
9) Nasesm
10) Rauf
11) Abbas Afridi/Amir or Abrar on spinning pitches

We will never again lose a match for the next 10 years. The golden era of Pakistani cricket has begun.

1st place Test team within 2 years.
2024 T20 WC winners.
2025 Champion’s Trophy winners.
2026 T20 WC winners.
2027 ODI WC winners.

Even better for this T20 WC:

Saim
Harris
Babar
Usman Khan
Rizwan
Shadab Khan
Iftikhar
Shaheen
Naseem
Rauf
Abbas Afridi

16 overs of pace bowling :klopp

Now that Babar returns as captain, I assume that most people will have to change their probable xi for the WT20.

Probable XI

Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
Babar Azam
Saim Ayub
Fakhar Zaman
Ifthikar Ahmed
Mohammad Nawaz
Shadab Khan
Shaheen Afridi
Naseem Shah
Haris Rauf
Usama Mir

1) Babar (c)
2) Saim
3) Harris
4) Usman Khan/Fakhar
5) Rizwan (wk)
6) Iftikhar
7) Shadab/Imad
8) Shaheen Shah
9) Nasesm
10) Rauf
11) Abbas Afridi/Amir or Abrar on spinning pitches

We will never again lose a match for the next 10 years. The golden era of Pakistani cricket has begun.

1st place Test team within 2 years.
2024 T20 WC winners.
2025 Champion’s Trophy winners.
2026 T20 WC winners.
2027 ODI WC winners.
Bongya maat Mar.

Irrespective of whether this is a troll or not, US winning under a competent captain is mostly due to us playing some matches well + kudrat ki nizam helping us, but THAT happens once every 10 to 20 years aka IK, YK and sarfraz.

All captains with captaincy experience and local tournament victories behind them who played some games well and some games requiring God to help them out via drs rain victories or other teams messing up to help us get through.

Even if we had a competent captain, the chances would still be 10%.

We have a captain who's never won anything, I repeat anything. Mr improved captain has won nothing. We aren't gonna win this cup, the chances are 0.

Tbf we'll reach super 8 stages though. I don't think you know the difference between 2022 format and 2024 format. 2024 format makes kudrat ki nizam almost impossible, RR isn't a factor in super 8 stages due to the structure.

We either win or lose that's it.

1. Babar
2. Saim (bowl him 1-2 overs)
3. Rizwan
(Reserve batter Usman Khan just for top 3 - I won’t play him any other number)

4. Shadab (bowl him 3-4 overs)
5. Fakhar
6. Azam Khan
7. Iftikhar (bowl him 1-2 overs)
8. Imad (bowl him 3-4 overs)
(Reserve batter Salman Ali Agha)

9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Naseem / Abrar/ Usama

1. Babar
2. Saim (bowl him 1-2 overs)
3. Rizwan
(Reserve batter Usman Khan just for top 3 - I won’t play him any other number)

4. Shadab (bowl him 3-4 overs)
5. Fakhar
6. Azam Khan
7. Iftikhar (bowl him 1-2 overs)
8. Imad (bowl him 3-4 overs)
(Reserve batter Salman Ali Agha)

9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Naseem / Abrar/ Usama
This team will get crushed lol

Back