Quetta Gladiators (139/7) defeat Islamabad United (138/9) by 3 wickets to continue their winning streak in the PSL 9

The team played Saim who seemed the best in Pak but he has not been able to perform yet. Now you want to play an unreliable opener on the other end as well.

Why should I pipe down? U can criticise even though he's been the best player for Pak for years and I can't criticise azam and haris etc for not crossing 10 run mark so far in the tournament.
According to you every1 fails in middle should replace Rizwan at the top. Is that logical?
Asif azam haris and many other in your long list

Azam plays in the middle, not hiding like a kitten as Rizwan in the powerplay

Samajh ayi?

Imad has lost the plot totally

Softest player in the tournament so far

Imad would have strengthened any other side significantly apart from IU. Why do IU keep doing this. It’s like how they kept Zafar Gohar when he would have been playing in another team regularly.

Feeling sad for ubaid just like islu was trying to destroy abrar and zafar career and now it's his turn

Alright don’t pipe down, but be careful when spreading nonsense

Azam plays in the middle, not hiding like a kitten as Rizwan in the powerplay

Samajh ayi?
you comfortable with Azam's bulk ?

you comfortable with Azam's bulk ?
Of course not

I’m simply talking about his comparison with Rizwan

I take this discussion extremely personally. Don’t compare a coward like Rizwan who has run away from his responsibilities by hiding in the powerplay with Players that play in difficult batting positions! The coward Rizwan and his influence on Pakistan cricket has totally destroyed and unbalanced the side that I loved dearly!

Of course not

I take this discussion extremely personally. Don’t compare a coward like Rizwan who has run away from his responsibilities by hiding in the powerplay with Players that play in difficult batting positions! The coward Rizwan and his influence on Pakistan cricket has totally destroyed and unbalanced the side that I loved dearly!
okay , so you do not like Rizzu - I too am not happy with his behaving perpetually like the nice amicable preacher in Cricket World & the reports that he is not willing to change his batting order for teams interest but the fact is , he still is PAK's top T20 batter , certainly in top 2 , koi shaque ? IU gutter ho gayi - 125/7 & 8 balls to go

This hasn’t been Amir’s best performance

It’s ok I guess others have stepped up today

okay , so you do not like Rizzu - I too am not happy with his behaving perpetually like the nice amicable preacher in Cricket World & the reports that he is not willing to change his batting order for teams interest but the fact is , he still is PAK's top T20 batter , certainly in top 2 , koi shaque ? IU gutter ho gayi - 125/7 & 8 balls to go
I was asked yesterday who would I choose out of Azam and Rizwan to play for Pakistan.

My response was simple;

-If Rizwan is happy to bat at number 6, I will pick Rizwan

-If Rizwan insists on opening the innings, I will pick Azam Khan.

Of course not

Just answer one question
Name an opener who has performed better than rizwan in t20i for pakistan. Just name those openers. Nothing else.

I was asked yesterday who would I choose out of Azam and Rizwan to play for Pakistan.

My response was simple;

Why should he bat at 6. When there is no one batting better than him in psl even. Leave intl for a moment.

Rizwan
Saim/Haris/Farhan
Babar
Agha/Fakhar(because i feel he can smash spinmers better than anyone in Pak)
This should be our top 4.
Or u can slot someone else like nafay if they perform great the whole season

My response was simple;

I disagree - Rizwan over Azam as Bat-cum-keeper in int T20 for me (y)

The only logical choice. Intl cricket is not for azam. Atm it seems as if even psl is tough match for him now where he used to boss around
with his bulk , frankly cannot see him thriving in international white ball cricket & really do not know about his keeping fitness in 1st class games !

Pakistan best all rounder captain and better than most of our batsmens according to some is averaging around 4 with Sr less than 50.

He was always rubbish but people with no knowledge of the game were going crazy for him.
Still a better bowler and actually a better batsman than Nawaz

Not switching on with the bat so far

Azam and harris both disappointing in this PSL . I think Rizwan and part time keeper sahibzada should go to WC . I would add surprise package jahandad khan as number 6 and he can bowl too .

Sarfaraz’s keeping has been brilliant

He’s doing an excellent job

no i am asking about intl cricket. Name the openers outperformed him in t20i for pakistan
And I’m asking you, is PSL your indicator for what’s the best in international cricket for Pakistan?

The Naseem Shah trade has cost IU 6 wickets for 38 runs so far

Let’s see if Naseem can get 2 points for IU here

Lol i just asked a simple question. WHO IN THE HISTORY HAS PERFORMED BETTER THAN HIM IN T20I FOR PAKISTAN. we know u dont have answer hence asking different questions.

And I’m asking you, is PSL your indicator for what’s the best in international cricket for Pakistan?

Lol i just asked a simple question. WHO IN THE HISTORY HAS PERFORMED BETTER THAN HIM IN T20I FOR PAKISTAN. we know u dont have answer hence asking different questions.
What is a great performance? Scoring 50 at 120 strike rate?

Fakhar is clearly a better T20 opener just in PSL

What is a great performance? Scoring 50 at 120 strike rate?

Fakhar is clearly a better T20 opener just in PSL
I asked u one question and u couldnt answer it.

Even in psl rizwan if not better than others atleast have been at par with every opener.

And why will u drop the best opener in the bistory with the ones who avg mid 20s

Naseem is often guilty of bowling too wide.
He needs to shift his line 6 inches towards right handers stumps to become a threat at top level

Still a better bowler and actually a better batsman than Nawaz

Not switching on with the bat so far
Nawaz has got better batting average and Sr in international than Imad. Plus he's helped us win a few game with the bat. I honestly can't remember any game which Imad has won with the bat in t20s for Pakistan.

I asked u one question and u couldnt answer it.

Even in psl rizwan if not better than others atleast have been at par with every opener.

And why will u drop the best opener in the bistory with the ones who avg mid 20s
Because he stats and logic doesn't apply when it comes to rizwan.

Exactly. Okay you have some agenda atleast be logical about it.
Explosive openers bla bla and when they are thrown in the deep end they cant even hold bat then
yaar aapas mein mut lado- prove your point & move , you concur @Rana - Peace - chalo haath milao (y)

One proper international batsman and Naseem can’t get it right to him

wow, roy coming down the pitch and hitting naseem like he is a spinner

Roy and Nafay is a fun pair to watch bat. Both fearless non-stat padder types

Pakistani breed cant negate swing bowling, Saud couldnt play ball coming in and Now Nafay is nervous

Hunain strikes first ball of his PSL, big wicket of jason roy

Do you think Azam Khan could pass the Osaka run challenge?

Nafay looked so nervous.
Every young Pak batsman when he first arrives has nothing lose and plays with freedom. Then they start playing for place in the side

Back