Rajasthan saffronised: BJP fielded 4 Hindu priests in assembly polls, all are now MLAs

KingKhanWC

Test Captain
Runs

"“Remove the roadside shops selling non-vegetarian at Chandi Ki Taksal area. Check their licences. I will take a report from you in the evening. Do I have to come to you to collect the report or you will come?” he said"

Will people be able to buy meat in Rajasthan now?

Btw why are they dressed like something out of 860ad?

pain is likely to increase as Yogi balaknath has emerged as favourite condidate for the chief minister post of Rajasthan

Last edited by a moderator:
pain is likely to increase as Yogi balaknath has emerged as favourite condidate for the chief minister post of Rajasthan

Not my pain, Indias. He's up against a chap named Imran Khan.

Is he a certfied Yogi or some scam Yogi baba?

IT seems they are trying to bring about some old mythical Hindu Empire, how long before this is achieved?

Not my pain, Indias. He's up against a chap named Imran Khan.

Is he a certfied Yogi or some scam Yogi baba?

IT seems they are trying to bring about some old mythical Hindu Empire, how long before this is achieved?
Indian don't have any problem as long they served the nation greatfully .

Indian don't have any problem as long they served the nation greatfully .

I'd like some more information hence the question. Why are you upset?

Im assuming the Yogi Adarnath will be the next PM? Surely the Empire is not long off now?

"“Remove the roadside shops selling non-vegetarian at Chandi Ki Taksal area. Check their licences. I will take a report from you in the evening. Do I have to come to you to collect the report or you will come?” he said"

It’s a propaganda of media backed by opposition…. These Yogis/Sadhus candidates are proved great leaders as they are worked in favour of common man.

What was the scenes in UP before CM Yogi Adityanath come to power.. UP was ruled by Land mafia gangs (backed by SP).. they used to grab lands of common n poor ppls.. After Yogi Adityanath came to power , he destroyed these land mafias in UP… he returned many grabbed lands to common and poor ppls. That’s why Yogi is running in 3rd term in succession…

Whenever any mafia/Goonds caught in UP irrespective of their religion, bulldozers destroyed their properties..

Why is it relevant if a priest wins the election?

Indian constitution doesn't forbid a priest from fighting elections.

Secondly he asked police to check licenses of the stalls and report.

Is checking licenses wrong?

Thing is this, Hawa Mahal area is a tourist hot spot. In last few years under congress government, encroachers have taken over footpaths to sell foodstuff to the tourists. It has become a hassle for pedestrians and tourists alike.

Because that's the time period they are headed given their need to revive the golden era of hindutva.

Why is it relevant if a priest wins the election?

Indian constitution doesn't forbid a priest from fighting elections.

Secondly he asked police to check licenses of the stalls and report.

Is checking licenses wrong?

Thing is this, Hawa Mahal area is a tourist hot spot. In last few years under congress government, encroachers have taken over footpaths to sell foodstuff to the tourists. It has become a hassle for pedestrians and tourists alike.
Only Manu Smriti prohibits Priests from entering politics and ruling class.

BJP is anti Hindu.

I wouldn't ever vote for them but why is a British pakistani getting worried if a priest wins an election in India. Nothing in the Constitution forbids them from winning and contesting elections. Religious leaders will always be influential in the subcontinent

I wouldn't ever vote for them but why is a British pakistani getting worried if a priest wins an election in India. Nothing in the Constitution forbids them from winning and contesting elections. Religious leaders will always be influential in the subcontinent
Only Manu Smriti prohibits Priests from taking over the ruling reigns. BJP is not following Manu Smriti and they are anti hindu.

Back