Rawalpindi Rams V Afghan Cheetahs | FBT20 | Karachi | 28/9/11

Inswinger

Senior ODI Player
Runs
The third and perhaps the most intriguing match of day 4.

The former champions will be keen on putting up a good show against the team from Afghanistan!

Rawalpindi Rams V Afghan Cheetas| FBT20| Karachi| 28/09/11

Last Game Of The Day Group B Clash Super 8 Cup Winner Rawlpindi Rams Vs Afghan Cheetas Team From Afghanistan Making Debut In Pakistan T20 Domestic Tournament
Will Be Exciting
:sk

Do U Guyz Think Afghan Can Beat Rawalpindi ????
and i guess we should not call that upset

Just found out that the team that tops the table goes to next round :facepalm:

Rawalpindi has to win all the games.

Afghans have a good bowling lineup too. Don't know much about their batting.

Yes I remember Afghanistan's bowler troubled South Africa big time in T20 W.C

Their bowling is better than India easily

This team would be the best one ( 9 batsmen, and 4 full time bowlers and 2 part timers)

Awaiz Zia
Naved Malik
Tahir Mughal
Jamal Anwar
Umar Amin
Sohail Tanvir
Babar Naeem
Mohammad Nawaz(he is an allrounder spinner)
Nasir Malik/ Adnan Mufti
Sadaf Hussain
Samiullah

lets go afghans

lets go

hamid hasan to tear through the batting lineup if its his day

samiullah will trouble the batsman too

Yes I remember Afghanistan's bowler troubled South Africa big time in T20 W.C

Their bowling is better than India easily

Hamid Hassan picked 3 wickets agaisnt South Africa

He picked 1 wicket against India and only conceded 8 runs in 3 overs.

my lineup would be

Awais Zia
Naved Malik
Babar Naeem
Umar Amin
Hammad Azam
Tahir Mughal
Sohail Tanvir
Jamal Anwar
Rameez
Samiullah
Yasim Murtaza

lets go afghans

lets go

hamid hasan to tear through the batting lineup if its his day

samiullah will trouble the batsman too

booooooooooooooo! Booooooooooo! Booooooooooooo!

Booooooooooooooo! Booooooooooo! Booooooooooooo!

afghans win the toss and bat first looking to score 150-160. Good luck with that :)))

Looking for a close contest.
Come on Rwp rams!
Hoping Hammad Azam to perform with both bat and ball. :amin

Rams Shouldn't take the risk off adding Hammad Azam. He is out of form. Guys batting and bowling was terrible in the Super eight tornament.

Need to win every game to qualify to the semi finals

Rams Shouldn't take the risk off adding Hammad Azam. He is out of form. Guys batting and bowling was terrible in the Super eight tornament.

yeah they should. He's a class player.

If he doesn't click Rams don't have much of a chance of winning this. Know they didn't need him last tournament, but they don't have their best player last tournament, Raza Hasan.

It doesn't hurt to have him in the side (is there anyone really better than him to call upon), and if he clicks and does well, it'll make the Rams a lot stronger.

If he doesn't click Rams don't have much of a chance of winning this. Know they didn't need him last tournament, but they don't have their best player last tournament, Raza Hasan.

It doesn't hurt to have him in the side (is there anyone really better than him to call upon), and if he clicks and does well, it'll make the Rams a lot stronger.

+1

with raza hassan gone we need Hammad azam our most talented player to step up his game in this tournament to have any chance of moving to semi-finals.

Be prepared to be shocked by the talent from both sides! Just want to see a good match, doesnt matter who wins :D

Afghans Cheetahs I think will lose. I don't know many of the players most of them af youngsters so Pindi Rams should win easily.

He din't click in the super eights and we won :farhat

His batting has been really poor. He could be repalce by Tahir Mughal, Babar Naeem, Adnan Mufti or Mohammad Nawaz.

And his bowling is no better then Umar Amin's

Rams could play Nawaz as there second spinner cause he is a batting allrounder, yasim murtaza is not a good batsmen.

dont worry sr619 just wait n see , we will all 3 with an ease
attachment.php

He din't click in the super eights and we won :farhat

His batting has been really poor. He could be repalce by Tahir Mughal, Babar Naeem, Adnan Mufti or Mohammad Nawaz.

And his bowling is no better then Umar Amin's

Rams could play Nawaz as there second spinner cause he is a batting allrounder, yasim murtaza is not a good batsmen.

No thanks to adnan Mufti.

I don't think you watched his epic innings in last tournament. He should only be used as 12th man someone who leads prayers for :rr :))

No thanks to adnan Mufti.

I don't think you watched his epic innings in last tournament. He should only be used as 12th man someone who leads prayers for :rr :))

His innings in the Finals paid off. If it wasn't for him and Umar Amin we would had lost lol.

All are left armers ....

MAy be Ramiz is Playing to add variety plus the kid hasnt done anything wrong in his domestic cricket so far

His economy rate wasn't good in Super Eights.

Sadaf Hussain was top bowler from last season of Quid E Azam trophy.

Nasir Malik took 40 wickets.

Good keeping by Jamal anwar. He really looks good behind the stumps.

Wonderful Keeping by Jamal Anwar should be in Pak team honestly. Could be our T20 keeper.

Back