[Report/VIDEOS] Babar Azam facing questions after allegedly sending obscene messages....

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Babar Azam Scandal: Pakistan captain Babar Azam is in huge trouble over allegedly sending messages to a teammate’s girlfriend. In a leaked video, Babar Azam allegedly sent obscene messages to the girlfriend of a fellow Pakistani cricketer.

The video also shows Babar assuring the girl of the Pakistani cricketer’s place in the team if she continues to text him.

While the video and the source are yet to be verified, many fans have supported Babar, calling the video fake.

https://www.insidesport.in/babar-az...rlfriend-in-leaked-video-follow-live-updates/

04d0P1O.png

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 50%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/le33d2" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 80%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/vv5ovc" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Last edited:
To be honest this looks fake but have added it since its in the public domain.

Looks fake to me.

The hair is totally different between left and right pic for starters!

Sources close to Babar are also denying it.

Looks fake but you never know with these Pakistani cricketers. They pretend to be all religious in public but in private, these guys are something else.

Babar Azam Scandal: Pakistan captain Babar Azam is in huge trouble over allegedly sending messages to a teammate’s girlfriend. In a leaked video, Babar Azam allegedly sent obscene messages to the girlfriend of a fellow Pakistani cricketer.

The video also shows Babar assuring the girl of the Pakistani cricketer’s place in the team if she continues to text him.

While the video and the source are yet to be verified, many fans have supported Babar, calling the video fake.

https://www.insidesport.in/babar-az...rlfriend-in-leaked-video-follow-live-updates/

04d0P1O.png

Fake. Babar knows how easily any of these things can get into the public domain.

No need to add video yet - OP has posted pic of the tweet.

Looks like there is a ruthless campaign to remove him. Babar should just read between the lines and step down honourably

In the age of social media and screen shots etc, it's easily faked or Babar is stupid. Unless someone gives overwhelming proof, then its fake because if its true and Babar is offering places in exchange for favours, he must not only be sacked as captain, he should be banned for a year or more

Disgusting propaganda.babar is a clean guy. I don't think he can do in his dream forget about in reality

Asked someone close to Babar and they are saying that the allegations are totally fake.

Looks like there is a ruthless campaign to remove him. Babar should just read between the lines and step down honourably

Ah ok so this is how we remove captains?

Yep, looks fake. Babar would be insane to do something like this. Wasn’t there an obscene video of Shaheen too that turned out to be fake?

I praying they are fake - if these true then another career ruined by stupidity.

Career ruined by a "single" male in his late 20s talking to girls? How? Do you even know about a guy named Imran khan? That's why the guy didn't marry till his playing career was over. Did it ruin or affect IK's career? The journalist, the players, the fans stopped counting when IK was doing it back in the 80s.

Career ruined by a "single" male in his late 20s talking to girls? How? Do you even know about a guy named Imran khan? That's why the guy didn't marry till his playing career was over. Did it ruin or affect IK's career? The journalist, the players, the fans stopped counting when IK was doing it back in the 80s.

It's the favours bit, otherwise it's a private conversation

I'd imagine the allegation of criminal extortion using his position as Pakistan captain is the bigger issue here...

The scandal might be fake/untrue

But surely that is Babar in the videos? That monobrow and the mole is him for sure

its a very simple case. find a team member who has a gf ? i dont think so that he has any team member who has gf . and even if the video is true thn its thn it could be his old video from his personal relationships, not from this case . so its nothing to do with cricket .

Seems to be only very poor and low quality Indian sources reporting on this.

Extremely plausible. Pakistani cricketers always been shameless.

What's with the girlfriend culture. Get married and it might aid their performance!

It's the favours bit, otherwise it's a private conversation

I'd imagine the allegation of criminal extortion using his position as Pakistan captain is the bigger issue here...

Well the account's recovery phone number is Indian, it's all over social media so make of it what you will. Pakistani cricketers have married Indian girls before i.e. Shoaib Malik and Hassan Ali. So that's not enough to prove the allegations as false.

But the image in which Babar is talking to a girl is taken from Pinterest.

So edited pictures plus indian origin account.

That's your case right there.

I will make an excuse for him and say it is fake.

However, worrying times for Babar.

He deserves to be sacked on cricketing grounds but not like this.

Extremely plausible. Pakistani cricketers always been shameless.

What's with the girlfriend culture. Get married and it might aid their performance!

This could all be made up so don't believe all you read.

I will make an excuse for him and say it is fake.

However, worrying times for Babar.

He deserves to be sacked on cricketing grounds but not like this.

First they ignore you,
Then they ridicule you,
And then they attack you and want to burn you,
And Then they build monuments to you. - Nicholas Klein

Well the account's recovery phone number is Indian, it's all over social media so make of it what you will. Pakistani cricketers have married Indian girls before i.e. Shoaib Malik and Hassan Ali. So that's not enough to prove the allegations as false.

Wow. Another thing that really stood out to me is that the way the Roman Urdu was written in some of the stories. It didn't seem like how we speak Urdu. Seemed more like the hindi/urdu style across the border.

Someone suggested the number used was from India. So I wouldn't be shocked if its something that was probably started off as a joke to make fun of Babar that has been shared and spread online.

Seen the video, it is babar alright.....

Babar hanging out with females and all in lahore has never really been a secret.

Anyways, this kind of stuff happens where guys get themselves involved in such issues. The players that dont get involve in such things dont face such controversies.

Thus, poor stuff from Babar. Needs to mature up and realize their are kids that look up to him.

Yes people like shoaib akhtar have done way worst things, yet there is no justification.

What is wrong in this?

Hes chatting with women, sending shirtless pictures/videos, taking someone on a date in his car.

Whats scandalous about it? I ask esp the 20-30s people who do all these and yet somehow few are making a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to this. Like FGS!

I don't get it. It is a private convo/chat/call between two consenting adults of 18+ age.
Unless the girl is underage what is the issue ?

Babar Azam has a lot of fans, especially in Lahore.

I think this may be real. But who knows? I did not see much in the video. It does not seem inappropriate. It is ok!

I don't get it. It is a private convo/chat/call between two consenting adults of 18+ age.

The issue is that he is apparently telling the girl that he will keep her bf in the team if she keeps chatting with him

That’s pretty serious if it’s true

Actually I changed my mind.

He seems to be using Desi language (inappropriate words). Chatting with female online is wrong.

There might be quid pro quo here as well. Not looking good to say the least.

The issue is that he is apparently telling the girl that he will keep her bf in the team if she keeps chatting with him

Well that’s **. Most likely some gold digger looking for a payout.
Pemra should take strong action here.

As the Pakistani captain, Babar should be held to the highest standards of personal conduct. I demand immediate dismissal from the Pakistani captaincy

1. What he does in his personal life shouldn't concern anyone.
2. Regarding the allegations of seeking favors, something more substantial has to be there than someone popping up on internet and disappearing after an hour of writing random gibberish.

Last edited:
I heard the audio and it sounds a lot like Babar. If it was consensual then its no one else's business but surely the cricket team's captain has to be smarter about these things. It's a terrible look.

That's a serious allegation if substantiated

2. Regarding the allegations of seeking favors, something more substantial has to be there than someone popping up on internet and disappearing after an hour of writing random gibberish.

If this is a true story (which I doubt but nonetheless) Babar is in deep deep trouble. He is the captain of the national team & asking sexual favors to select somebody might even be a criminal offense. Tim Paine was kicked out of the captaincy & team on more inane grounds than this one.

If this is a true story (which I doubt but nonetheless) Babar is in deep deep trouble. He is the captain of the national team & asking favors to select somebody might even be a criminal offense. Tim Paine was kicked out of the captaincy & team on more inane grounds than this one.

He is already engaged to his cousin. You shouldn't be doing such things even if it is consensual.

Tim faced a ton of backlash for a similar issue. I wonder if Babar will face the same in Pakistan.

Damn, this is some A grade detective level work, good stuff man. Was holding off on commenting on this since i wasn’t sure if it was true or just some editing.

Look at the all the people in here jumping in excitement with knives and pitchforks out not realizing something like this can easily be falsely created.

If it is somehow found to be true, yes, he deserves to be condemned. But come on now, y’all are living in 2023 when you can even create fake videos of someone doing or saying something they never did, give it some time before commenting, you can’t seriously go off what’s been posted in OP. This could easily be the work of a fraudster. Reality and falsehood are easily blurred online if not careful.

A good amount of South Asian fans have the habit of letting their disapproval of a player transform into personal hatred. Babar the captain needs to go, but let’s not latch onto every opportunity without knowing if it’s true or false to berate him as a person

Last edited:
It's expected. Hopefully the end of him.

Babar is not some local launda who this is gonna effect “end of him” these guys don’t train their whole lives to be effected by some fake ** like this. This is the difference between him and normal people like you wishing for the end of the best Pakistani batsman to ever play the game over some stupid videos.

If this is a true story (which I doubt but nonetheless) Babar is in deep deep trouble. He is the captain of the national team & asking favors to select somebody might even be a criminal offense. Tim Paine was kicked out of the captaincy & team on more inane grounds than this one.

Tim Paine was dispensable and had nothing going for him . A series loss to India at home sealed his fate. Shane Warne had major scandals every year all through 90s and CA stood with him throughout. Moreover this is a typical shoot and scoot story lacking any substance.

Fake and it's really easy to create fake audio clips.

Fr, whoever is behind it I hope they get caught and have the book thrown at them.

This isn't stuff you should be messing around with.

Cryptic tweet by Babar....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Doesn't take too much to be happy ☺️ <a href="https://t.co/udKmZTHl6V">pic.twitter.com/udKmZTHl6V</a></p>— Babar Azam (@babarazam258) <a href="https://twitter.com/babarazam258/status/1615003770114670592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cryptic tweet by Babar....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Doesn't take too much to be happy ☺️ <a href="https://t.co/udKmZTHl6V">pic.twitter.com/udKmZTHl6V</a></p>— Babar Azam (@babarazam258) <a href="https://twitter.com/babarazam258/status/1615003770114670592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
His SM team is posting a picture he took last year in Sydney during the WT20 :))

Seen the video, it is babar alright.....

Babar hanging out with females and all in lahore has never really been a secret.

Anyways, this kind of stuff happens where guys get themselves involved in such issues. The players that dont get involve in such things dont face such controversies.

Thus, poor stuff from Babar. Needs to mature up and realize their are kids that look up to him.

Yes people like shoaib akhtar have done way worst things, yet there is no justification.

What a pathetic post. On par with so called Indian "media" and Indian "journalism". Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. What's your excuse?

Before writing garbage against people, at least think!

==

Note from Mods:

All relevant videos are in post#1 - Do not add any tweets or videos please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake and it's really easy to create fake audio clips.

Fr, whoever is behind it I hope they get caught and have the book thrown at them.

This isn't stuff you should be messing around with.

The problem is in Subcontinent these so called 'journalists' get away with so much without consequences for their actions.

The problem is in Subcontinent these so called 'journalists' get away with so much without consequences for their actions.
It's crazy how far AI technology has gotten. Really need to be careful.

This kind of stuff can destroy someone's reputation.

For those of you claiming it is a private matter - where were these words when Tim Paine was caught sending obscene messages?

Fact is even though this OP news is unverified, sending these type of messages doesn't reflect well on a public servant of a nation. As a captain, behaviour on and off the field matter.

As the Pakistani captain, Babar should be held to the highest standards of personal conduct. I demand immediate dismissal from the Pakistani captaincy

Calm down....captains are not dismissed over some random fake videos.

What a pathetic post. On par with so called Indian "media" and Indian "journalism". Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. What's your excuse?

Before writing garbage against people, at least think!

==

Note from Mods:

All relevant videos are in post#1 - Do not add any tweets or videos please.

You need to calm down maybe.

These cricketers arn't demigods and dont make them one.

We saw Shaheen being involved, we saw imad being involved in such acts and we saw Babar being involved in a similar case before. We also saw Yasir Shah get away in a case way worse....

Indian or whatever, it seems as if someone might have catfished him but if these videos are real, than this is just utter embarrasing.

And from his u19 days, the guy has been quite known for his female friendship. Not that is bad or anything, but knowing how he had a similar case before, I dont see any of this as a total surprise.

You dont wana believe it, its upto you. Just because you dont agree with a thing doesnt make others as trolls.

When shareef people play, you dont see such controversies associated with them. All the controversies we saw with Afridi, Akhtar and Razzaq, they would confirm years later

For those of you claiming it is a private matter - where were these words when Tim Paine was caught sending obscene messages?

Fact is even though this OP news is unverified, sending these type of messages doesn't reflect well on a public servant of a nation. As a captain, behaviour on and off the field matter.

i agree with this. Just because its a Pakistani player, everyone is getting defensive. And this is not the first time Babar has been caught in this way.

ANd yes, if this turns out to be true (AGAIN), this is very embarrassing for us cause he is the National captain

how does it matter? a young guy sexting a young lady...why everyone is getting triggered? only an issue, if it involves unfair selection etc,.

You need to calm down maybe.

These cricketers arn't demigods and dont make them one.

We saw Shaheen being involved, we saw imad being involved in such acts and we saw Babar being involved in a similar case before. We also saw Yasir Shah get away in a case way worse....

Indian or whatever, it seems as if someone might have catfished him but if these videos are real, than this is just utter embarrasing.

And from his u19 days, the guy has been quite known for his female friendship. Not that is bad or anything, but knowing how he had a similar case before, I dont see any of this as a total surprise.

You dont wana believe it, its upto you. Just because you dont agree with a thing doesnt make others as trolls.

When shareef people play, you dont see such controversies associated with them. All the controversies we saw with Afridi, Akhtar and Razzaq, they would confirm years later

So the initial videos posted in the OP were circulated by an Indian pseudo-jounalist ( Source ) as a JOKE!

And the Indian clown who started the whole mess is laughing at his fellow Indian clown channels for believing in it.

What a brainless campaign. Sums up the internet.

Pakistani cricketers have always been problematic. Could learn a lot from Indian counterparts

Been picked up by Fox Sports too

This is escalating

And Daily Telegraph - thing is they are all feeding off the same report which is sketchy as is. Potential for reputational damage to Babar is immense.

And Daily Telegraph - thing is they are all feeding off the same report which is sketchy as is. Potential for reputational damage to Babar is immense.

Because they will pick up on his past as well.

Not sure how the PCB will handle this.

Writings on the wall. A turning point in our cricket only way is up now with a new captain.

The video’s are so lazy, it couldn’t be more clear that these are fake :)) is this what it takes to kick up a storm? goodness me LOL

So the initial videos posted in the OP were circulated by an Indian pseudo-jounalist ( Source ) as a JOKE!

And the Indian clown who started the whole mess is laughing at his fellow Indian clown channels for believing in it.

What a brainless campaign. Sums up the internet.

I don't believe for a minute the fake news started off as a joke. What was he expecting? The news not to circulate? The intentions were sinister.

It only became a 'joke' once the Indian telephone number was revealed. The Indian clown as you put it went straight to defensive mode once his tracks were exposed.

I don't believe for a minute the fake news started off as a joke. What was he expecting? The news not to circulate? The intentions were sinister.

It only became a 'joke' once the Indian telephone number was revealed. The Indian clown as you put it went straight to defensive mode once his tracks were exposed.

I hope Babar / PCB lawyers go after these people and drag them to the courts.

One can't expect much from PCB tho.

The videos seem real.

But where’s the evidence of him ‘blackmailing’ the other party? It’s all word of mouth so far with nothing to back it up. And even then, the videos don’t substantiate any of the claims made

Back