[Result] PPCL | PSL | Eliminator | Peshawar Zalmi [202/6] beat Karachi Kings [201/6] by 4 wickets

Congrats Peshawar! A side we are happy to lose against. [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] show Quetta for us what you’re made of.

I'm going to miss [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] spells :mv

Well deserved man of the match by Haider Ali. I hope Chief Selector Misbah was watching his knock today.

Well played KK, all 3 matches were pretty good against you guys. Onto the next game :sammy

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=14184]usama[/MENTION] Mir and I are extremely happy after making loads of :money from this tournament! Now it's time to enjoy on our private Island. :butt

[MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] please reserve seats for me, Mahira Khan and Alia Bhatt for the finals. We'll come to support you guys! :ab

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=14184]usama[/MENTION] Mir and I are extremely happy after making loads of :money from this tournament! Now it's time to enjoy on our private Island. :butt

[MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION] [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] please reserve seats for me, Mahira Khan and Alia Bhatt for the finals. We'll come to support you guys! :ab

Will do! You can now finally do what you've wanted to do this whole time - fool around :asif :ghalib

Tell Sheila, I mean Katrina, I say hi!

I will be heading out early on an extended vacation in and around my new island near Barbados trying to rejuvenate my back muscles after a stressful tournament :afridi

Congrats Zalmies though it looks like fixing happened in almost every ball apart from [MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION] overs.. Poor guy let down by his team..

Congratulations Team
[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] [MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION] [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]

Thanks Doc

I wanted a final between KK and PZ but we got in a position facing off in eliminator.

Your mentoring in 2018 season was really helpful in learning few trades of PPCL games

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] has always been very very helpful..

What news to wake up to. Everyone made money but one guy ran away with it all, Usama Mir. :inti

Well played Peshawar, good luck for the next matches.

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] what a legend, ratings of this league will now go down drastically :((

Congrats [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]
(Went to sleep at 1300 hours and thought match won't be posted anytime soon).. It seems I have Missed plenty of the action.

[MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] , can you please verify if I really have gold skills or there is an error, because I have never seen so many poor performance by a batsman in this entire tournament.

I think its a result of many players with higher skills above gold skills. I have noticed the pattern too. I will streamline skills in next edition. Most probably i'll remove Gold skill . Just Platinum , Diamond and Regular in next edition.

Congrats [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]
(Went to sleep at 1300 hours and thought match won't be posted anytime soon).. It seems I have Missed plenty of the action.

Thanks bro.

Most of us were using jinx and anti-jinx spray guns. :p

Already done, in the VIP lounge of Misbah ul Haq Garden Park. :ds

No player other than PZ and IU ones will be allowed in the VIP lounge of Sir Misbah ul Haq Garden Park, players from other franchises who wish to watch the match will have buy tickets and watch the match from the stands.

Misbah-ul-Haq
Administrator, Sir Misbah ul Haq Garden Park

No player other than PZ and IU ones will be allowed in the VIP lounge of Sir Misbah ul Haq Garden Park, players from other franchises who wish to watch the match will have buy tickets and watch the match from the stands.

Misbah-ul-Haq
Administrator, Sir Misbah ul Haq Garden Park

Will be there with Mahira as special VIP guest and no one can stop me :salute

960.jpg

Commiserations [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] and the rest of Karachi boiiz

Back