Rizzy elated over doing the double!

King_Rizzy

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Whilst celebrating on the pitch, Royal Mafia TV reporter caught up with the League & Zizou Cup winning manager, to share his thoughts on his success this season:

Wagwan Blud! It was all me bruv! I did it ya knaw mean? I did da double babeh! My team ain't worth jack without me bladrins! Da board weren't expecting squat from ma team, but I got da success n trophies home fellah! I'm a champion, a born champion. YEAH BOY!

Oh, and my boy Messi, what a legend! This boy's too good! Ronaldo ain't even on his level blud. No one dude comes close mate.

We should rename dis team from Royal Mafia FC to Rizzy Messi FC, you know dat!

Laterz bro, I'm off to party.

Rizzy will certainly be enjoying his celebrations in Bradistan, but he can't party for too long as he has to prepare for Euro 2012 where he'll be managing Turkey.

So, only the Monsters stood up to the mighty Mafias? :)

Congrats, party hard. Well earned.

Congrats Rizzy. Messi did a great job in that Final.

Well done mate. Although I think this is a conspiracy that its only the mods that ended up with silverware this season. I was also going so well and destined to win something this season until I resigned from my mod duties ;-)

Well done mate. Although I think this is a conspiracy that its only the mods that ended up with silverware this season. I was also going so well and destined to win something this season until I resigned from my mod duties ;-)

:)))

Oh snap, he found us out!

Let's run for it F_C.

Does that also explain my 16th place in the league? :moyo

Back